Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-29-2012, 08:58 PM   #15676
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

A GNex looks like just about the easiest thing to do it to. Just mask off the camera pod carefully, and around the screen. You can cut off the end of an old usb cable and wrap it with tape to increase the diameter to cover the USB port, and the same with a headphone jack. Also pull the battery door and tape off the entire opening. Depending on the size of the mic hole you can find a small diameter rod (lol) to shove in there or something of the like. A few coats, some heat, and presto.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Want me to legit try this with le Eris?

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:02 PM   #15677
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rofl would be most bamf Eris in existence

still wouldn't do it to brand new gnex

rofl @ seidios beast battery:

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:04 PM   #15678
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

People with that battery are only seeing like 30 more minutes of screen on time. Standby increases a bit though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:07 PM   #15679
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yeah every time I've ever looked into Seidio batteries, I end up finding the same thing. They have much larger mAh sizes but little to no extra life compared to legit extended batteries.

Pretty sure even tho they are bigger, they are lower quality than the OEMs.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #15680
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

no nfc capabilities with that batt either.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #15681
MikeH
waffler

Never used NFC, still have the $10 Google gave everyone though.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:05 PM   #15682
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i used it once at mickey d's got free lunch from google lol
Old 02-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #15683
stonehenge

So where can you actually use it? Anywhere that you can use the debit cards that you touch to the little pad?

If so, can try that bish out a JitB
Old 02-29-2012, 10:08 PM   #15684
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

there is an app that shows you where its accepted

https://market.android.com/details?i...LnBheXBhc3MiXQ..
Old 02-29-2012, 10:08 PM   #15685
MikeH
waffler

Yessir

Old 02-29-2012, 10:12 PM   #15686
stonehenge

so you put your card info into google wallet? might need to try that shit

pinche mike works in a MALL and hasn't used it yet
Old 02-29-2012, 10:13 PM   #15687
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i havent put any of my info in there. only used the 10 google gives you lol
Old 02-29-2012, 10:14 PM   #15688
stonehenge

aww fuck mastercard paypass, my card is a visa
Old 02-29-2012, 10:15 PM   #15689
MikeH
waffler

I looked at who used it in town and I think Arbys across town was the only place I would use it. I never go there though.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:15 PM   #15690
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea all mine are too. isis is coming soon and will support more cards.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:28 PM   #15691
stonehenge

Video page
Full screen

want to play with it
Old 02-29-2012, 10:29 PM   #15692
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Hmm, wonder why the toggles that are turned off have started staying white instead of gray? Might need to wipe/reflash tonight anyhow for build 27.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #15693
MikeH
waffler

Roman did that on purpose.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:34 PM   #15694
stonehenge

I like them all white, hate to see the icons diff colors and shit, especially when the indicator already tells you if its on or not.

btw found tsf: http://www.mediafire.com/?o7xgpnbwpvep3bm

Edit: although that link is 3.1mb and the market says it should be 5.9mb
Old 02-29-2012, 10:38 PM   #15695
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

video said its not compatible with lte nexus?
Old 02-29-2012, 10:39 PM   #15696
stonehenge

"compatible" meaning the market won't show it but if it works on the GSM nexus it should work on le CDMA i'd imagine
Old 02-29-2012, 10:40 PM   #15697
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

looks cool but not sure if id like it. nova is winning for me. tried apex and came back to nova for the ability to change folder icons.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:41 PM   #15698
stonehenge

oh i doubt i'd use it regularly but do want to play with it at least
Old 02-29-2012, 10:43 PM   #15699
MikeH
waffler

You can theme the icons yourself too so they are grey or whatever when off.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:45 PM   #15700
stonehenge

bright pink when off, black when on