Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-22-2013, 04:29 PM   #95776
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM90 View Post
you don't pay for whatsapp. Never heard of that.
then maybe thats a new thing but it says it on their website and said it when i installed. app is free, first year is free, then .99 a year

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

datFriday

this week felt like 2 days

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #95777
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hngg. subway or whataburger

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:32 PM   #95778
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I had mcds cuz its fast
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:32 PM   #95779
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

whataburger
twitter hoar
bish
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:34 PM   #95780
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfirebirdpig View Post
I had mcds cuz its fast

anytime i went shit was slow. fak dat

brb whataburger

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-22-2013, 06:37 PM   #95781
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

do want whataburger
twitter hoar
bish
Old 03-22-2013, 06:39 PM   #95782
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

nommin leftover peeksaw fidil
Old 03-22-2013, 06:43 PM   #95783
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

had smoothie king

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Cez remember alacranes musical, montez de durango and kpaz de la sierra?
twitter hoar
bish
Old 03-22-2013, 06:52 PM   #95784
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:25 PM   #95785
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM90 View Post
had smoothie king

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Cez remember alacranes musical, montez de durango and kpaz de la sierra?
simon. k pazzzzz.. de la seirra, :mexitrombone:

chophouse cheddar burger so nom

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

excalibur be like 1 year old this month sometime

got him in may but by then he was like 2-3 months old

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-22-2013, 07:38 PM   #95786
Manbearpig

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Mah kittahs always went missing around the 1.5 year mark

I assume they got eated by coyotes
Old 03-22-2013, 07:40 PM   #95787
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

this foo completely made himself @ home now. its jesty to see him when he lays down cuz once his belly touches ground it spreads out makin him look uber fat

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-22-2013, 07:52 PM   #95788
Manbearpig

Pic
Old 03-22-2013, 08:06 PM   #95789
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

will do

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

this bitch over here inviting me skydiving

we havent even fucked yet ho fts

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-22-2013, 08:27 PM   #95790
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

She paying?

Go skydiving, watch her lips flap in the wind, then give her the D.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:34 PM   #95791
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

she better be paying if i went. aint going to tho. bish be trying to invite me out everywhere already. some crawfish boil with her friends this weekend, that skydiving shit.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #95792
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
excalibur be like 1 year old this month sometime :happy :cute

got him in may but by then he was like 2-3 months old
Beginning of next month we've had yak for a year, she should be a year old right around now probably too. Yak/Ex be samesies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfirebirdpig View Post
:cute

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Mah kittahs always went missing around the 1.5 year mark

I assume they got eated by coyotes
that's why we keep yak inside at all times. Previous kittahs always disappeared after a while. Only inside/outside cat that ever survived is Kitty at parents house. That foo is scarred up, has come back with other animals blood on him, etc. Dad caught him in a stand off with a coyote one time and he dgaf, was about to fight. Dad scared fgt yote away though
Quote:
this foo completely made himself @ home now. its jesty to see him when he lays down cuz once his belly touches ground it spreads out makin him look uber fat :rofltank
yak is fairly short haired except for belly, is pretty fluffy so at certain angles she looks pretty fat too, is pretty jesty
Quote:
this bitch over here inviting me skydiving bishplz:

we havent even fucked yet ho fts
Old 03-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #95793
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

kittah

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #95794
stonehenge

Quote:
she better be paying if i went. aint going to tho. bish be trying to invite me out everywhere already. some crawfish boil with her friends this weekend, that skydiving shit.
THE D
she want it
Old 03-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #95795
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

A BF
she want one

fuck that

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-22-2013, 08:40 PM   #95796
stonehenge

Cez: "Dat crawfesh was nom and didn't mind seeing tittahs/ass jigglin' in the sky pero...

"
Old 03-22-2013, 08:41 PM   #95797
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-22-2013, 09:56 PM   #95798
Manbearpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post

that's why we keep yak inside at all times. Previous kittahs always disappeared after a while. Only inside/outside cat that ever survived is Kitty at parents house. That foo is scarred up, has come back with other animals blood on him, etc. Dad caught him in a stand off with a coyote one time and he dgaf, was about to fight. Dad scared fgt yote away though

My neighbor had a female cat named Target when I was a kid. She adopted my family and lived at my house 24/7

I named it kitty when I was a kid and from the time it started coming to my house to staying there forever was it's name.

Baddest motherfucker I've ever had. Would beat the shit out of every motherfucking animal that came around in its hood (my yard).
She had a scared up nose and was the sweetest cat ever. True battle kitty of honor

Would chill on the front porch awning and wait for me to come home from school every day

I would say she first came around when I was in 3rd grade.

She got hit by a car when I was in jr high, crawled all the way from the road to my front porch (where she would wait for us every morning when I left for skool) and died there.

There was seriously a blood trail from where she was hit to where she wanted to rest and wait for us on my porch.

God I miss that cat

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

looked exactly like this
Old 03-22-2013, 09:57 PM   #95799
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dem kittah stories rip bamf kitteh

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-22-2013, 10:00 PM   #95800
stonehenge

sounds like Kitty at parents house, so much bamf