Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2011, 11:20 PM   #301
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wish i had ke$h

porque need tires SOON and DFW to get some sheep rims before I get tires. Cuz if I buy tires now then I am stuck with that rim size cuz not gonna buy MOAR tires just to upgrade to 17s or 18s

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/2475791017.html want
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:40 PM   #302
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

only thing id be worried about mine is it getting stolen cuz the wheels.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:42 PM   #303
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

There is a nice challenger as well as a nice NBS with some sekz wheels in our complex so I don't think peeps would go for le CV

but your neighbors be fgts
Old 07-27-2011, 11:45 PM   #304
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yea, i mean a cv on oem stockers from different company. may look a lil baller pero i dont see a wide market for cv parts

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-27-2011, 11:46 PM   #305
stonehenge

if you got chrome 20" stockers then could get jacked pero if got 18s or something, probably wouldn't be too bad. get the locking nuts too. fgt neighbors
Old 07-27-2011, 11:48 PM   #306
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol. idk how hot 20 inch srt 8 wheels be pero on a cv? peeps prawlee be like

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-27-2011, 11:52 PM   #307
stonehenge

prolly they stand out

like if you see lambo with lambo wheels you don't specifically notice the wheels

you see lambo wheels on a taurus and you be like :dEMWHEELZ:
Old 07-27-2011, 11:53 PM   #308
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

true. well still want sex dodge wheels

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-27-2011, 11:55 PM   #309
stonehenge

meh too

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

found some that are described as "2011 Charger wheels and tires with less than 500 miles on them" for $600.

Pics suck so I'm asking for better ones and le tire size. If they be 17s with stock Michelins for $600, might have to sekz on those.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:57 PM   #310
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i want bamf 20s, since couldnt has on gmc. gonna look like bamf cop

need name for cv too
needs to be mexi like to blend with fgts in houston

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-27-2011, 11:59 PM   #311
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

20s

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:02 AM   #312
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nhb. plz go

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-28-2011, 12:05 AM   #313
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Stop at 18s foo

Old 07-28-2011, 12:07 AM   #314
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-28-2011, 12:09 AM   #315
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

20S

18s

18s look less hoodrat more performance

Old 07-28-2011, 12:09 AM   #316
stonehenge

prob 18 is my max, no want too mash blingz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
i want bamf 20s, since couldnt has on gmc. gonna look like bamf cop

need name for cv too :animehmm
needs to be mexi like to blend with fgts in houston :crazy
el ponchis
Old 07-28-2011, 12:10 AM   #317
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

more performance? that i no haz? thats pointless

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-28-2011, 12:14 AM   #318
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
more performance? that i no haz? thats pointless
no foo i mean it looks like its more of a performance car and not a skittles mobile

Old 07-28-2011, 12:15 AM   #319
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

why would i want it to look like that?

besides 20s aint skittle mobile

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-28-2011, 12:24 AM   #320
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

why would want it to look like your going to the hood

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

even marauder wheels are only 18s

Old 07-28-2011, 12:24 AM   #321
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

why would i want it to look like im going to a whites only race track

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-28-2011, 12:25 AM   #322
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
why would i want it to look like im going to a whites only race track
pro touring look is white only?

Old 07-28-2011, 12:26 AM   #323
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Glad to see this thread going the way it is. I have stumbled across several Charger, Challenger and other Chrysler wheels over the past several weeks....so tempting, but do not want to drop the coin and don't want to deal with a lug pattern that is slightly different. I won't lie though, the second set are really tempting...

CV = 5x115mm
Chrysler = 5x114.3mm

http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/pts/2493924499.html

http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/pts/2490970365.html

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:27 AM   #324
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

is that miniscule difference make a big difference in ride quality/safety/etc??

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-28-2011, 12:28 AM   #325
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

There are reports on CV.net that there is a slight vibration around highway speed and greater, especially noticeable in 18"+ wheels.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote