Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2010, 05:27 PM   #251
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i use my bt thing
Old 01-11-2010, 05:27 PM   #252
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

yea bt will work im waiting for mine to come in the mail this week. picked up on woot for $15
Old 01-11-2010, 05:27 PM   #253
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Honestly I used to be able to play online with dial-up better than I can with satellite. But websites and downloads are all quicker on satellite. It's the ping that kills me, the ping is like 1200+ on satellite.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:28 PM   #254
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

its a long way to space brah
Old 01-11-2010, 05:29 PM   #255
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Oh how fun that would be to be like "HEY MOFO MAKE ME SAMMICH!"
' plz hun?"

"plz?"

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Honestly I used to be able to play online with dial-up better than I can with satellite. But websites and downloads are all quicker on satellite. It's the ping that kills me, the ping is like 1200+ on satellite.
what you got, that wild blue crap? My parents had it. It was worthless.
Or Hughes net?
Old 01-11-2010, 05:30 PM   #256
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Oh how fun that would be to be like "HEY MOFO MAKE ME SAMMICH!"
' plz hun?"

"plz?"

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

what you got, that wild blue crap? My parents had it. It was worthless.
Or Hughes net?
rofl one time I heard this guy and you could hear a baby in the background crying and he was like "WAIT I'LL CHANGE HIS DIAPER RIGHT NOW, GIVE ME A MINUTE DAMNIT"

and yeah WildGheyBlue but its the only thing besides dial up available here.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:31 PM   #257
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

you have lowest package?
Old 01-11-2010, 05:31 PM   #258
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

there was some kid singing britney spears the other night lol everyone was yellin at him to mute

and ive heard babies too and someones mom came one to tell one of the other players to watch the language lol
Old 01-11-2010, 05:33 PM   #259
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

yeah the language can get a bit harsh sometimes. My dad wanted to watch me play and he was standing there and all of a sudden I knifed someone and heard..

"YOu MOFO&@( &*@$&*!@*(#&*&&"

He said
"isn't this a lovely game" and left.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:34 PM   #260
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 01-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #261
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

the kid was like fuckin kevin! and a few secs later a woman came on and said hi josh this is kevins mom and i can hear the nice words your using. he just laughed
Old 01-11-2010, 05:38 PM   #262
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

my mom doesnt care...she hears my brother yelling and screaming and just s s and keeps doing what shes doing

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Old 01-11-2010, 05:39 PM   #263
stonehenge

Quote:
you have lowest package?
the highest oh and its gay because they limit you monthly, this package is 17gb
Quote:
yeah the language can get a bit harsh sometimes. My dad wanted to watch me play and he was standing there and all of a sudden I knifed someone and heard..

"YOu MOFO&@( &*@$&*!@*(#&*&&"

He said
"isn't this a lovely game" and left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
the kid was like fuckin kevin! and a few secs later a woman came on and said hi josh this is kevins mom and i can hear the nice words your using. he just laughed
Old 01-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #264
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Im changing my NAT type to open today from Strict. THink that was alot of my problems trying to connect up with my friends the other day
Old 01-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #265
stonehenge

Is it sad that one of the main reasons I want to move out of my parents house is because I want cable?
Old 01-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #266
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

you still live with parents?
I thought you married?
Old 01-11-2010, 06:56 PM   #267
stonehenge

LOL I am... we live in my parents house for now. My parents are never here because they are truck drivers. They are here for maybe like a total of one week per month. We take care of my grandma who lives here. As soon as my wife gets a dependable job we are going to pay off a few smaller debts and then look into a place of our own. We wanted to wait to get married until we were out of there but we got impatient lol.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:18 PM   #268
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

fwiw, i sucked online last night.
Totally sucked.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:04 AM   #269
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

any u guys wanna play tonight?
Old 01-14-2010, 10:01 PM   #270
stonehenge

Naughty Bear is an upcoming PS3 and Xbox 360 game from Artificial Mind and Movement and 505 Games. It stars a bear who, as you can glean from the title, is naughty. How did he become this way? Check out the trailer below for a quick peek into Naughty bear's twisted psyche.

Video page
Full screen

Naughty Bear is a not-so-cuddly take on the Grand Theft Auto series. There's a main story, but you can grab a weapon anytime and just start wreaking havoc. You can run around and kill bears, and even drive them to suicide with enough torture. You gotta be careful, though. The Teddy Bear Police will come after you if get too naughty.

Today they've released trailer #2, where Naughty Bear's anger escalates until it culminates in violence.

Video page
Full screen

This game looks random as fuck
Old 01-14-2010, 10:05 PM   #271
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Old 01-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #272
stonehenge

rofl pedobear was my first though, especially since its called naughty bear . It says its an open-world game like GTA though LOL
Old 01-14-2010, 10:09 PM   #273
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sounds interestin. just dont let your friends catch you playin it lol
Old 01-14-2010, 10:11 PM   #274
stonehenge

shit my friends would find it hilarious, its a fuckin bear with a 12ga and a machete, what the hell is there to be embarrassed about!?
Old 01-14-2010, 10:12 PM   #275
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

BAMF sounding game