Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-25-2014, 07:22 PM   #3376
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Find mustang engine or something. 4.6 is all the same

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 07:37 PM   #3377
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.
Default The CV Thread

Drop a 4bt in dat bish. Probably Already sounds like it now.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LYAnvSEVLBY

You can cruise with this guy.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LYAnvSEVLBY

Last edited by Dubyagee; 10-25-2014 at 07:41 PM. Reason: ynot
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 07:19 AM   #3378
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I don't know anyone who could do swaps and don't have the skills to do it. Plus I'd have to do it across town because I can't do it in an apartment parking lot.

Gonna roll this OG Tracker, save some $, get a CV later when a decent one shows up on CL. Will sell mine to someone who can do the swap.

Sent from my LG-D801
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 10:49 AM   #3379
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wun, sell dat rimps and buy cheap engine?
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 07:55 PM   #3380
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I can buy an engine right now cash without selling anything but I cant put it in and don't know anyone who can. Obviously decent shops charge too much.

Will roll Tracker, sell CV, then buy a nice one later and keep Tracker as second vehicle.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 10-26-2014, 08:09 PM   #3381
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Seriously bro, just do it. It's complicated if you swap for something different but if you buy an identical engine it's just bolts and plugs and hoses.

(Says the guy who has no experience. )
Old 10-26-2014, 08:31 PM   #3382
stonehenge

That's $500 and lots of work that I've never done before and can't do at home. This way I can just save up and get one that has in-tact paint, working rear seat belts, etc.

I don't mind rolling the little Tracker for a while. It's tinted, 4 door, cheap to register/insure, should get decent mpg, etc. I got it for free, I just need to fix an EGR code and a couple smaller things.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 10-26-2014, 08:59 PM   #3383
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

FIDIL tracker
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 05:42 PM   #3384
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Find mustang engine or something. 4.6 is all the same
actually no there are 2 valve 3 valve and 4 valve 4.6s. all crownvics mgm town cars are 2 valves except the hi po ones. you can use a engine from a 96-04 gt or bullitt stang 97 to like 05 f150 any cv ltc mgm. 96 up t bird/cougar. certain year explorers and mountaineers had the 2 valves also. prob cheaper to fix yours than buy new cv. cost less than a grand for guy to put engine in my sisters blazer about 4 years ago including engine itself. we had it done cause was only veh she had to drive and didnt have time to do ourselves. certain years had different intakes and censors but blocks and heads are the same on all 2 valves.

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 10-27-2014 at 05:47 PM.
shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:11 PM   #3385
stonehenge

I may call around and see what other shops would charge to do the swap for me. If the price is right then I'd consider that instead of selling it and buying another one down the line.

Although the thought of one with nice paint, correct rear door panels, and working rear seat belts is pretty nice... Door panels and seat belts are easy, I just need to catch a junk yard when they have grey interior panels and belts available. I'll probably never paint this one since it needs to go down to the metal and would cost too damned much.

We'll see, might call around later today.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:29 PM   #3386
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

well a low mile cv would cost 3-5k if you drop engine and paint yours still to the good.

Old 10-27-2014, 06:47 PM   #3387
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I might could get your parts, would be a good excuse to go to le junkyard (and while we're not immune to interior rot we probably get less of it than AZ), but how the fuck do you mail a door panel...
Old 10-27-2014, 07:04 PM   #3388
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
well a low mile cv would cost 3-5k if you drop engine and paint yours still to the good.
64k miles on the car, everything works except rear seat belts and mirrors (need drivers side new switch panel). Cosmetic wise paint is shit and rear door panels are silver. That's really the only bad parts of the car. But with the bad engine, it would probably only get me $1k or so if I sold it...

I'll definitely call around and see what other places charge to swap out the motor (I'll get a quote for them finding the motor and another if I find the motor and bring it in).

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I might could get your parts, would be a good excuse to go to le junkyard (and while we're not immune to interior rot we probably get less of it than AZ), but how the fuck do you mail a door panel...
The seat belts should all stuff into a box but no idea on the door panels. I could just run over to RI after work and pick them up one day

I've called a few junk yards in town and surprisingly a lot of them don't have CVs. If they do, they are either pre-98 or post-03 which have different interiors. Even the similar interiors can be slightly different. My silver door panels are SLIGHTLY the wrong size even though they look like the correct panels.
Old 10-27-2014, 07:42 PM   #3389
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

03 up will work actually the only thing that changed iirc was the switch panel on the door panel and the front buckets head rest.

looked up the front door panel on drivers side changed but one will swap for another. nothing that affects rear seats or panels. the only difference would be the switches. all you would have to is swap that panel for the older switches. i think thats only in a 05 up to beat it all seems like the 03 cruisers had the pw pl switches as the 01s.

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 10-27-2014 at 07:54 PM.
Old 10-27-2014, 07:53 PM   #3390
stonehenge

front panels are fine, it's the rears that I need. The only thing I need up front is the drivers switch panel. The connections are corroded. I've cleaned them and they work better for a while but then they get nasty again and I can't get inside to clean them any better.
Old 10-27-2014, 07:57 PM   #3391
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i know how to pull them apart completely but its tedious. but you can buy rear panels off any 98 till new im pretty sure. i cant see the difference in the pre 03s rear vs the 03 up.

Old 10-27-2014, 08:11 PM   #3392
stonehenge

Well the ones I have on there now bolt up cleanly and match the front panels but they are a few inches shorter than they should be. I can try to get a pic next time I'm over there to show you what I mean. It's not that big of a deal though, I just don't want them to be tan covered in silver.

None of this matters either way though if no one in town can do the swap for a decent price.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:18 PM   #3393
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

find a guy who does the work on the side at home. what i do he works for a dealership but he works on the side from home too.

Old 10-27-2014, 08:19 PM   #3394
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

what about mexicanic that helped you fuck it up? He no can do el swapo?
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 08:20 PM   #3395
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

is idea

Old 10-27-2014, 08:23 PM   #3396
stonehenge

yeah that's not gonna happen he is flaky as fuck and is part of the reason the engine is trash

If I do this, it will be a shop. If the shop is too much then I'll sell it, roll the Tracker, buy a nice CV down the line.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/4719439949.html
Old 10-27-2014, 08:29 PM   #3397
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

prob could find one for about 300 to be honest.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

that said a shop is a bad idea too. get a guy who is crazy experienced and works out of his garage. got any popo friends ask them who fixes there cars.

Old 10-27-2014, 08:30 PM   #3398
stonehenge

my dad's in love with this one: http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/4729802083.html

I don't really want to go pre-98. It's really clean and worth what they're asking though.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:31 PM   #3399
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

well the pre 98s are cheaper rather have a cv though.

Old 10-27-2014, 08:33 PM   #3400
stonehenge

I think my rear seat belts are from a car that age. They have the metal clips like you see in the shot of the back seat. and they are the same color.

I wouldn't mind a MGM if it was 98+. Most of them have dual exhaust already, the 60/40 front seat that I like, etc. CVLX have the seat but not always the exhaust. CVPI has the exhaust and nice suspension but no comfy bench seat or center console or anything.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

dfw: http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/4732997493.html