Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Music
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2009, 07:42 AM   #1
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation
Default Nickelback....

I have always liked them, but their new songs in the last few years have been bad ass.

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:25 AM   #2
TwoTone

TwoTone may have a mustache.

I think with every album they suck more and more. The State is the best they have done IMO
TwoTone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:45 AM   #3
TheOne

Daffy Jumper Champion Telescope 2 Champion Telescope Champion Yahtzee 23. Champion Spell Racer Champion
TheOne may have a mustache.

Theirs only 1 song that i kinda like from them.
TheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:28 AM   #4
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

You guys are crazy :p

Old 03-07-2009, 12:22 AM   #5
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
Old 03-07-2009, 12:33 AM   #6
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne View Post

And what song is that?

Old 03-07-2009, 02:12 AM   #7
TheOne

Daffy Jumper Champion Telescope 2 Champion Telescope Champion Yahtzee 23. Champion Spell Racer Champion
TheOne may have a mustache.

Its old, i think "you remind me", is the name of the song. Really have not listened to them much since then.
TheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:54 AM   #8
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

I have been looking for a song I thougth they sang. The lyrics sound something like "and I shoulda been drowned in the river of broken trust." Or something like that. And I cannot find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about? lol
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:04 AM   #9
Biggs
I'd hit it...

Frogger Champion Smack The Rabbit Champion Vlax Champion Stealin` Home Champion Turkey Bowling Champion
Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
I have been looking for a song I thougth they sang. The lyrics sound something like "and I shoulda been drowned in the river of broken trust." Or something like that. And I cannot find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about? lol
Googled that & got Seether..
http://www.tsrocks.com/s/seether_texts/breakdown.html
Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:21 PM   #10
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

FIUCLING SHIT I GOOGLED THE EXACFYT SAME SHIT AND I NEVER GOT THAT HSIT
BUT FUCKING THANK YOU OMGGGGG thx so much
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:49 PM   #11
Empire01

Scissors Paper Rock Champion
Empire01 may have a mustache.

I liked their older stuff better.

I've never seen the rockstar video, pretty cool.

Last edited by Empire01; 03-08-2009 at 08:54 PM.
Empire01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:27 PM   #12
Joe Kickass
Legends Never Die

Joe Kickass may have a mustache.

Nickleback is easily my least favorite band on the planet.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:47 AM   #13
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Kickass View Post
Nickleback is easily my least favorite band on the planet.

You most be from mars then.

Old 03-17-2009, 01:05 AM   #14
Joe Kickass
Legends Never Die

Joe Kickass may have a mustache.

I would live on mars for sure if Nickleback wasn't there, almost any moment I turn on Vh1 and they actually do show some videos its always Nickleback.