Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-09-2013, 07:42 PM   #102951
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
thats 2 lil ceasars pizzas niga
Lil Cez'z pizzaz
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #102952
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fuck that place now imo. assholes took 20 minutes for 2 goddamn supposed hot and ready pizzas. douchebags

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #102953
lowerc

Straw Game Champion
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

I be so fuk'n bored at werk.

I know I don't say too much on here but usually there is atleast some bullshit chatter for me to read.
lowerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:02 PM   #102954
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cunred complaining
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:12 PM   #102955
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

u should join chattur

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

fak. meeting in 25 min too

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

also, when screwed up songs come up on ipod it makes me wish i had dat subz on cv to swang with

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

just got return mail with new adress being in Malaysia

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2013, 08:13 PM   #102956
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i haz

so easy to install in a CV, can have any size/shape box too

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
just got return mail with new adress being in Malaysia
dafuq
Old 08-09-2013, 08:15 PM   #102957
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

send me some wiring por favor homez

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

dat star be back mah niguz

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

rofl yea. idk if we even mail shit out there

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #102958
stonehenge

Old 08-09-2013, 08:20 PM   #102959
lowerc

Straw Game Champion
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

buy cheap and nasty wire kit from sonic. it'll do for now.

what is star?

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

check out cool chit you wished you had

what do you think of bikes? Probably take me a year to build. Winter hobby.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:23 PM   #102960
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

peepz da name dawg

sonic electronix?

also taht amp still good right? the one u linked me to a while back? havnet bought yet pero have link saved to it.

commented on bikes in thread

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2013, 08:25 PM   #102961
stonehenge

you aren't putting a couple thousand dollar system in the CV so FIDIL use cheap kit from sonix/walmart/bestbuy/vatozone/etc wherever you find it cheapest you won't notice a difference
Old 08-09-2013, 08:27 PM   #102962
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

orly. brb meeting

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2013, 08:38 PM   #102963
lowerc

Straw Game Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
peepz da name dawg
Saw that but does it mean anything? what was there before? squinty eyed face?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
you aren't putting a couple thousand dollar system in the CV so FIDIL use cheap kit from sonix/walmart/bestbuy/vatozone/etc wherever you find it cheapest you won't notice a difference
Old 08-09-2013, 09:15 PM   #102964
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nnothign. just want bamf symbol.wanted it back pero wan was being fgt with it

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

so just moved to this building 3-4 weeks ago. now gonna be moving back sometime

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2013, 09:17 PM   #102965
stonehenge

wtf
Old 08-09-2013, 09:18 PM   #102966
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea. since me boss was let go and we got took over. some splitting up and moving involved.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2013, 09:18 PM   #102967
stonehenge

but fgts move you and then move you back
Old 08-09-2013, 09:23 PM   #102968
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Want cheap stereo for with SD, bluetooth, USB, and aux. Walmart has for $25 with SD, USB, and aux...$89 before you get to a model with bruetoofs too.

Of course it's a gamble whether or not it'll sound decent enough, but I've had good luck with this kind of crap before.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Maybe could settle for USB, BT, and aux and use USB SD reader, but I envision SD being my most common source.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:30 PM   #102969
stonehenge

Aux is my most common but my phone has 32gb internal.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Quote:
This transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *SEXYCESAR05"
Old 08-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #102970
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
but fgts move you and then move you back
true. but first they has to make space in said building. cuz we moved there years ago cuz space in old space was non existent

yea my company is run by idiots

Quote:
Aux is my most common but my phone has 32gb internal.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

:ol:
:creepygrin:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2013, 11:18 PM   #102971
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

i didn't do shit at work today, got free lunch because was in new employee experience from 8:30 to 12, free cookie too from supervisor later on, took a walk around 2, got to leave at 3.
twitter hoar
bish
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:21 PM   #102972
stonehenge

and plus, got paid

Old 08-09-2013, 11:22 PM   #102973
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

si guey, was full of win.
twitter hoar
bish
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:53 PM   #102974
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bamf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2013, 11:54 PM   #102975
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM90 View Post
i didn't do shit at work today, got free lunch because was in new employee experience from 8:30 to 12, free cookie too from supervisor later on, took a walk around 2, got to leave at 3.
Pinche lambiscon imo

I am on a note bish