Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 04:11 AM   #6301
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

I put a new alternator on monday and it started squealing on tuesday so I thought I had a bad alternator and had the place I got it from send me another one to the shop so I can swap it out I did and it still squealing bad so I put a idler pulley on it already has a new power steering pump, tensioner pulley,alternator and a new fan clutch about a year ago so I have a new fan clutch to try in the morning.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:12 AM   #6302
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

belt maybe?
Old 10-24-2009, 04:12 AM   #6303
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

belt maybe?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-24-2009, 04:13 AM   #6304
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

could be but it's a newer gatorback belt about a year or so old.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:13 AM   #6305
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

lol at same post

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-24-2009, 04:15 AM   #6306
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

I have a spare that I took off I will try that to.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:18 AM   #6307
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
lol at same post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
I have a spare that I took off I will try that to.
Id say belt....make sure alt pulley lines up with rest of them too.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:19 AM   #6308
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wor. sounds like belt to mme

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-24-2009, 04:21 AM   #6309
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

will do this thing is embarrassing to drive through the neighborhood.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:22 AM   #6310
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

ghetto squeel ftl....does it ever go away? tried swapping back old alt?
Old 10-24-2009, 04:33 AM   #6311
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mine squeaks at cold starts now you can hear it after it warms up still

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-24-2009, 04:33 AM   #6312
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

dude even took pic of bank balance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99offroadrngr
i really cant haha once i give u the 110, ill have 3.91 left. i just went to the bank tonight to get 10 bucks for my dad cuz i owe him

im not lying theres the proof lol
Old 10-24-2009, 04:34 AM   #6313
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

tell him to save that money brah

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-24-2009, 04:36 AM   #6314
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

my reply

I think u should keep your 100 honestly. LOL Seems like you need them more than I do. Thanks though!
Old 10-24-2009, 04:39 AM   #6315
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

good man

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-24-2009, 04:40 AM   #6316
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

some dude giving me 120 anyways I was about to tell him "SOLD sucka!"
Old 10-24-2009, 04:40 AM   #6317
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dont be mean lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-24-2009, 04:41 AM   #6318
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
ghetto squeel ftl....does it ever go away? tried swapping back old alt?
yep I swapped them yesterday no change it is worse when cold and is basicly gone at idle when warm but when given any gas it squeals bad and continues while going down the road.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:42 AM   #6319
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

cez, brah....I JUST sold the amp....some dude gave me 400 brah...and I no had to ship :hidesbehindsofa:

its ur belt brah
Old 10-24-2009, 04:43 AM   #6320
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-24-2009, 04:45 AM   #6321
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

jk. brah

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

i was being mean
Old 10-24-2009, 04:47 AM   #6322
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

as lo que quieras haha

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-24-2009, 04:47 AM   #6323
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

what he said

wait what did he say.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:50 AM   #6324
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

do what you want. in espanol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-24-2009, 04:52 AM   #6325
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Closed Thread