Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-08-2014, 04:16 PM   #26
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

something else i have

have a bunch of reels also for it.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:17 PM   #27
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

I had one of those when I was a kid that was my parents. I have no idea where it is
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:19 PM   #28
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
I have a very selected collection. I don't buy everything coleman or coke I see. I look for specific items or if I see something in the wild it has to catch my eye. Most my stuff came from fuckin ebay so I didnt get a deal on any of it lol
alot of my stuff i just found actually while cleaning places out.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
I had one of those when I was a kid that was my parents. I have no idea where it is
mine is from 48 iirc. wifes aunt was cleaning shit out to put on ebay found it few cameras and bunch of old zippos. kept all of it.

Old 04-08-2014, 04:19 PM   #29
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

I never have time. If you run across any coleman let me know. Theres so many models and styles its hard to say one single item I'm looking for

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
Old 04-08-2014, 04:21 PM   #30
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i will if i see somthing i dont want. coke too. ive got some coke crates. most are pepsi rc 7up and double cola.

Old 04-08-2014, 04:23 PM   #31
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

I will keep my eyes out for any of that stuff as well. I don't go to sales or anything, never have time really

Quote:
Old 04-08-2014, 04:25 PM   #32
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
ive got some coke stuff with my soda stuff. i wanting to get a old pepsi machine or store cooler when i get the house done to put in the garage.
I saw this in the office of a junkyard in Tolland, CT.
Old 04-08-2014, 04:32 PM   #33
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

thats neat would like to have that.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

this is what i want i know where one is also know a where a coke is but want alot for the coke one. never tried to buy pepsi one.

Old 04-08-2014, 04:44 PM   #34
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Dads is more late 80s style with the glass slider lid.

Quote:
Old 04-08-2014, 04:53 PM   #35
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm too poor to collect things

All the stuff you guys are posting is bamf though. In the future whenever wifey finishes school and we can get an actual house and whatnot, would love to start covering garage walls with bamf old stuff.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:54 PM   #36
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

the coke one is like that but bigger. the pepsi one if a little newer has the 70s logo but is similar. they want 500 for the coke one. prob could get it a little less.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I'm too poor to collect things

All the stuff you guys are posting is bamf though. In the future whenever wifey finishes school and we can get an actual house and whatnot, would love to start covering garage walls with bamf old stuff.
most of my shit is in boxes right now juan cause i still dont have a house built.

Old 04-08-2014, 05:00 PM   #37
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I don't even have room for boxes though. lol

I could keep stuff at my parents house, and if I ever saw something that I really liked and could afford, I'd do that.

I do have a set of mini-soda bottles in a little crate. I should take a pic, one of you would probably like them. It's a little 6-pack crate and I think the sodas are Sprite, Coke, and Fanta. Got it from my aunt in MX a looong time ago. They're real glass with metal caps. I doubt the soda inside is real but I'm never opening them to find out.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:01 PM   #38
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

yes take pictures.

Old 04-08-2014, 05:02 PM   #39
stonehenge

I think they're about 3" tall, kinda like this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-COCA...-/360896190886

But it's a mix of 6 different sodas in one crate. Crate is plastic and has Coke-a-Cola markings on the sides.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:04 PM   #40
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

kinda cool. ive got 4 buckets full of real bottles at dads. when they stopped making them in the 80s my papa got them from the store in front of his house.

Old 04-08-2014, 05:05 PM   #41
stonehenge

Can't find pics of the bottles/crate I have anywhere. They're on top of our oven right now lol

I think they still use glass bottles in a lot of other countries.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:06 PM   #42
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

mexico does my love for mexican pepsi. also pepsi and coke are starting to make some in the us.

Old 04-08-2014, 05:11 PM   #43
stonehenge

This looks like the crate and type of bottles that I have:

The Sprite/Fanta bottles are shaped differently though since they aren't Coke. Will take pics of mine when I get home if I remember.

Actually, it would be bamf to collect more of these. While I was looking for that pic, I found that they made tons of these with markings from various countries and whatnot. Can get a Hong Kong Coke or ones from the middle east.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:14 PM   #44
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

thats neat

Old 04-08-2014, 05:25 PM   #45
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Pretty damn neat

Quote:
Old 04-08-2014, 05:30 PM   #46
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Somewhere I have a pack of Richard Petty commemorative glass Pepsi bottles.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:33 PM   #47
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i have one of the petty ones have a number 40 and a 42 iirc couldnt get a number 43 one.

Old 04-08-2014, 05:40 PM   #48
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Found some more coleman stuff and some ornaments I bought this past christmas. The red one is a 200a and the brown is a 275a, better known as the turd. I actually bought the turd for my buddy for his birthday, it has a clamshell case as well. Both are like new.

Quote:
Old 04-08-2014, 05:50 PM   #49
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I collected all the boxes I got my anime stuffz in so Much cardboard. And the receipts too

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 05:52 PM   #50
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer