Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-29-2014, 01:13 PM   #1
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Taco Bell breakfast review

Did this deserve its own thread? FUCK YOU!!!

Ok so let's get it started in here. Here's what I ordered

2 Sausage waffle tacos(wacos). They looked just as good as in the ads. Maybe even better. +1 for that

&

Cinnabon delights. Technically these aren't with the breakfast menu because they were already serving them before this week pero they decided to package them with the whole breakfast thing. Pretty good idea

Price: $5.80

Nominess: It was damn good. They had to make my waffles fresh so that added to the nominess. The tacos were loaded with cheesy eggs but I don't even eat eggs. An egg nommer would def nom. Cinnabon bites were pretty good too. I bit into one and the creamy jizz inside skeeted all over my desk.

And here's the kicker...THAT SHIT IS SERVED ALL DAY

Son of a bitch! I've been waiting the past couple mornings to get it cuz I thought it was only served in the AM. Oh well. Good for you fools. You can all nom it whenever.

Well that's my review of the new Taco Bell breakfast. When you gaiz go try and get something else to review so can haz reviews for full menu:

And now to prepare for anUz destruction

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 03-29-2014 at 03:08 PM.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:24 PM   #2
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Forgot this as I drove into Hardees this AM.
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:25 PM   #3
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

you fucking idiot son of a bitch

who raised you?
Old 03-29-2014, 06:24 PM   #4
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i can see that

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 03-30-2014 at 01:09 PM.
shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 06:50 PM   #5
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

see wut, foo?
Old 03-29-2014, 09:38 PM   #6
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

I had that waffle taco this morning too. Dip it in some maple syrup and its pretty damn good

I was surprised
Old 03-29-2014, 11:58 PM   #7
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

^^^
that guy gets it

i bet you went to teh one on hamilton mill

:jawjuhgaistuff:
Old 03-30-2014, 12:26 AM   #8
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Dont want Mexican diabeetus. Will skip the cimminum cum balls.
Old 03-30-2014, 12:32 AM   #9
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

nsiw

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:38 AM   #10
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyagee View Post
Dont want Mexican diabeetus. Will skip the cimminum cum balls.
they wuz pretty sweet

very good

also the waffle things aren't mexi at all

think about it...waffle, sausage, and scrambled eggs. Not mexi. They should have mixed in some peppers and stuff into the eggs to make it more mexi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
nsiw
just nom it once ya foo

I probably wont nom it again cuz its more like a novelty than a real breakfast. Still good tho

will stick to BK, hardees, chick-fil-a, and sometimes McDonald's

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 03-30-2014 at 12:45 AM.
Old 03-30-2014, 05:57 AM   #11
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
^^^
that guy gets it

i bet you went to teh one on hamilton mill

:jawjuhgaistuff:
nope, was at the one on PIB and Suwanee Dam.

did drive by the ham mill one tonight tho
Old 03-30-2014, 12:37 PM   #12
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

oh ok
Old 03-30-2014, 01:10 PM   #13
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
see wut, foo?
going to hardees over it............hardees rules all on breakfast

Old 03-30-2014, 01:15 PM   #14
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

yeah they do pero why not just try it

he wasn't saying he chose hardeez over TB

he just went there out of habit

gtfo nhb
Old 03-30-2014, 01:16 PM   #15
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i tried before you nga.....said it wasnt bad.

Old 03-30-2014, 01:20 PM   #16
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

well try it again ya big ol pansy
Old 03-30-2014, 01:21 PM   #17
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

plan on it..........still hardees vs it gotta pick hardees. i like gravy.

Old 03-30-2014, 04:06 PM   #18
Dubyagee

Default Taco Bell breakfast review

It was okay. Got the waffle taco sausage thing. Probably will go back.

Cork is a homo. That is all.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:48 PM   #19
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 12:14 AM   #20
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
It was okay. Got the waffle taco sausage thing. Probably will go back.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Old 03-31-2014, 12:51 AM   #21
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

mcdonalds/hardees do have pancakes so i gotta give them props there too.

Old 03-31-2014, 04:14 PM   #22
Dubyagee

Drove past TB and went to Bojangles. Mo betta.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:44 PM   #23
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

wish had bojangles so bad...............kourke should approve of that.

Old 03-31-2014, 07:58 PM   #24
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

You will prob have one close by you soon. They are building up everywhere around here
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:45 PM   #25
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i eat the one in pf all the time. i doubt it man we dont have sonic or steak and shake even.