Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2010, 03:13 AM   #4551
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i dont like the circle battery.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 03:14 AM   #4552
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

You are one picky SOB
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 03:14 AM   #4553
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:15 AM   #4554
MikeH
waffler

True. It gets annoying to me even.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:33 AM   #4555
stonehenge

I be like:

"hey mike check out this cool shit I found!!"

And you be like fts looks ghey DNFW TRASH

Im like
Old 10-27-2010, 03:43 AM   #4556
MikeH
waffler

oh wait you never made that a smilie.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:49 AM   #4557
stonehenge

Damn right I didn't
Old 10-27-2010, 03:50 AM   #4558
MikeH
waffler

fgt
Old 10-27-2010, 04:07 AM   #4559
stonehenge

Old 10-27-2010, 04:14 AM   #4560
MikeH
waffler

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

for real though, make it a smilie
Old 10-27-2010, 04:20 AM   #4561
stonehenge

K here

Old 10-27-2010, 04:26 AM   #4562
MikeH
waffler

Old 10-27-2010, 02:40 PM   #4563
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

was able to flash Cyanogen yesterday!

its only OC'd to 800 though. What's the best kernel to use for this rom?
Old 10-27-2010, 05:34 PM   #4564
MikeH
waffler

You gotta find one built specifically built for CM so check their forums.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Here you go Jay

http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/6...els-v3225-new/
Old 10-27-2010, 07:41 PM   #4565
MikeH
waffler

New setup.

Old 10-27-2010, 07:44 PM   #4566
stonehenge

be careful brah, your battery be round
Old 10-27-2010, 07:57 PM   #4567
MikeH
waffler

I flashed it cuz you said I was picky

Old 10-27-2010, 08:09 PM   #4568
stonehenge

like it so far? I may try it out in a while.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:22 PM   #4569
MikeH
waffler

Its REVOlution. I flashed ApeX last night.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:52 AM   #4570
stonehenge

I'm def getting better battery life on RubiX than Fission but cell standby is still in the high 30s. Kinda thinking I should go back to a blur rom like Mr.H imo. So now I gotta pick one. RubiX Blurry should be out soon hmm

What other options I have? ApeX and ZapX are blur? Need to add fabolous and the ZapX guy to twitter rofl
Old 10-28-2010, 03:52 PM   #4571
MikeH
waffler

I flashed Tranquility over the top of ApeX and its pretty nice.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:25 PM   #4572
stonehenge

Tranq is vanilla right?
Old 10-28-2010, 04:30 PM   #4573
MikeH
waffler

Yeah so is ApeX. Half ass vanilla anyways. ZapX, rubiX blurry and FlyX are the only blur roms that I know of.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:38 PM   #4574
stonehenge

Well FlyX is old and birdman ditched his X so not going with that one might wait for the new RubiX or FIDIL and try another vanilla. I like Focused but that 35%+ cell standby feels like it is hurting. I almost always have the "charge me bitch!" notifications by the time I go to bed and I never did before unless I was whoring it out. Send me your extended battery and I'll rep you TWICE!
Old 10-28-2010, 04:45 PM   #4575
MikeH
waffler

Quit being a cheap ass and buy one :IMO:

I only went to this type of ROM cuz I wanted REVO