Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2009, 03:26 AM   #1
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default anything you regret??

any of you guys have any regrets in life about anything? do you think you should have done something instead of what you did do?
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:32 AM   #2
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

When I was 22, a guy with road rage ran me off the road, stood outside my window yelling at me (and I yelled back thinking I'd be intimidating because my face was all torn up from a biking accident), and then proceeded to chase me until he rear-ended me. I was completely honest with the doctors who examined me afterwards, even the bullshit doctor that the lawyer sent me to. I should have played the game right, I'd have gotten a lot more money; I'm sure the other asshole wasn't honest, I know the insurance company has never been honest, and I know that the insurance company has always raped me.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:26 PM   #3
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

I hate road ragers
Im, young still so i dont have much, one thing I do is not asking girls i liked at teh time out. who knows maybe i couldve gotten laid. oh well thats not teh most important thing in teh world
Old 07-22-2009, 04:00 PM   #4
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It's important enough. Just ask. What's the worst that can happen?
Old 07-22-2009, 07:05 PM   #5
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
It's important enough. Just ask. What's the worst that can happen?
i keep telling myself that but can never bring myself to do it im such a girl
Old 07-25-2009, 07:22 PM   #6
Empire01

Scissors Paper Rock Champion
Empire01 may have a mustache.

Drink a few beers, see if you're still a girl.
Empire01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:00 AM   #7
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nah after a few beers Ill be a woman
Old 07-26-2009, 02:08 AM   #8
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Wanna come over to my house for a few beers?
Old 07-26-2009, 04:58 AM   #9
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

come pick me
Old 07-27-2009, 07:26 PM   #10
Cartwright

Cartwright may have a mustache.

I kind of regret getting hooked on drugs but then again I learned alot from that time so I dono.
Cartwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:12 PM   #11
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I regret getting a couple credit cards but not to the point where they have ruined my life or anything. I have always made the payments but I just wish they were gone. Oh well.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:13 PM   #12
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I need to get a credit card for a rainy day
Old 07-27-2009, 09:16 PM   #13
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

if you do then srsly keep it for a rainy day, don't do the "meh its only one thing" and then "pff its just $200" or whatever, it will add up quick and then you'll be like "shit wtf"
Old 07-27-2009, 09:16 PM   #14
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Being in debt and paying it off a little at a time is, believe it or not, better for your credit than paying off your credit card in full every month. Making payments on shit you shouldn't have bought sucks, but it enables you to buy bigger shit that you shouldn't buy, in the future.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:18 PM   #15
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
if you do then srsly keep it for a rainy day, don't do the "meh its only one thing" and then "pff its just $200" or whatever, it will add up quick and then you'll be like "shit wtf"
its not like Im going to be placing alot of things on it. but I do like to spend

Quote:
Being in debt and paying it off a little at a time is, believe it or not, better for your credit than paying off your credit card in full every month. Making payments on shit you shouldn't have bought sucks, but it enables you to buy bigger shit that you shouldn't buy, in the future.
or you can have the money you need to pay it cash, but put it on credit, that way you know you can pay it of
Old 07-27-2009, 09:20 PM   #16
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
or you can have the money you need to pay it cash, but put it on credit, that way you know you can pay it of
That's the best option by far. Since you'll be paying interest and saving money, offset the interest paid by saving somewhere that makes interest. It won't completely cover the interest you pay but it will help a little.

Oh, and the risk with saving your credit card for a rainy day isn't just the possibility that you'll use it before the rainy day...it can also be that you'll use it on the rainy day.

I did. I had some problems a couple years ago, my whole life fell apart, I had a bunch of rainy day credit cards...I leaned on them all. I kept my house but I've been really broke ever since. I'm just digging out now, getting to a point where I can be slightly more normal - repair my vehicles, use the air conditioner when we're too hot, etc.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:21 PM   #17
stonehenge

Quote:
Oh yeah my credit is pretty damn good haha but I just wish I didn't have the debt. I have a couple cards and a couple accounts with stores. Perhaps our wedding will bring in some G's and we can pay some of it off, it would be nice to start our married life with minimal debt...
Old 07-27-2009, 09:22 PM   #18
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
That's the best option by far. Since you'll be paying interest and saving money, offset the interest paid by saving somewhere that makes interest. It won't completely cover the interest you pay but it will help a little.

Oh, and the risk with saving your credit card for a rainy day isn't just the possibility that you'll use it before the rainy day...it can also be that you'll use it on the rainy day.

I did. I had some problems a couple years ago, my whole life fell apart, I had a bunch of rainy day credit cards...I leaned on them all. I kept my house but I've been really broke ever since. I'm just digging out now, getting to a point where I can be slightly more normal - repair my vehicles, use the air conditioner when we're too hot, etc.
ouch sorry to hear that glad your working your way out of it
Old 07-27-2009, 09:30 PM   #19
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Since we're talking money, banks suck.

I thought that Citizens was trying to run off all their personal checking/savings customers so they could just deal in business accounts or something. They've been getting really incredibly nasty with fees and such, changing terms on existing accounts and everything. I just got an email from them marketing a new type of savings account...wtf are they doing, then?
Old 07-27-2009, 09:30 PM   #20
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I have chase, no problems yet. I dont really do much banking though so that could be why
Old 07-27-2009, 09:32 PM   #21
stonehenge

I have Wells Fargo, they aren't so bad so far. Overdraft fees can be a bitch but that's my own stupid fault when that shit happens.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:32 PM   #22
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I hate leaving my account empty, or near empty
Old 07-27-2009, 09:35 PM   #23
stonehenge

So do I, I feel like shit when it happens...
Old 07-27-2009, 09:40 PM   #24
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
So do I, I feel like shit when it happens...
id rather keep the money in there than buying something i can get when I get paid. I feel poor looking at a near 0 balance
Old 07-27-2009, 11:54 PM   #25
Covah

Covah may have a mustache.

Could have fucked more bitches and got more money.