Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2013, 06:34 PM   #326
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
It's a dark morning and I'm trying to keep my eyes open in the dim light of the monitors. Suddenly my slumber is disturbed the dreaded Nokia tune... Titidiii diiii tititidiiii diiii diiiiii! Sigh I pick up the phone and answer:

Me: This is TECHCOMPANY HELPDESK Macmula how can I help you.

Customer: Yes, hello the mail is not working.

Me: Okay could you please tell me what company you work for? (Our helpdesk handles multiple customers)

Customer: What do you mean? Can't you see my phone number?

Tear of hatred slides at my cheek

Me: Mam, I'm sorry but I cant really tell that from your phonenumber. I need to know which company you are from to know which server I need to log into.

Customer: Sigh it's always like this with you guys... Okay, I'm from SOMECOMPANY.

Me: Okay thank you very much. Let me check if your exchange server is running ok.

*I then proceed to check if services are running, send a couple of test emails (all ok). I also log into the exchange management console and check the mail queue, all ok of course...

Me: Okay i just checked the mail server and everything seems to be ok. Could you please elaborate what exactly you are doing when you send the email?

Customer: Write the message and attach the file and then click send. Im not doing anything wrong! Please check the server again!

Me: Mam... What kind of a file are you trying to send?

Customer: just a small video file!

Ruhroh.wav

Me: Okay, just bear with me for a moment. How big is the file?

Customer: Windows says it's only one kilobyte!

Me: Okay... What does it say in outlook next to the file name when you attach the file to the mail?

Customer: uuuh...... 1048576KB, what does that mean?

Wat

Me: Mam the file you are sending is not 1 kilobyte... it's one gigabyte. You can't send files this big through email. What are you trying to send?

Customer: The new Marvel movie to my friend. Why do you need to know?

I then proceeded to facedesk and briefly give this woman a lecture of internet piracy, email size and why not to try to do this with the company email....

tl;dr: customer tries to run do some warez with company email...
lulz
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:43 PM   #327
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

^Oh man, I'd be quite irritated.

Another semi-senile rant from Ray Wylie Hubbard today. I find these jesty.
Quote:
i seem to have the ability to stir things up..
yeah, but you wait..only got one more year of bad luck from the mirror i broke 6 years ago..then its off to fame and fortune.
wait a minute..lets think that over..
if any body ever gives you a choice..pick rich and unknown..poor and famous sucks.
i mean i'm at the grocery store and some one says to me..''aren't you ray wylie hubbard? can i have your autograph?''
and i say, ''hang on a minute..hey lady, that coupon says i'm suppose to get 25 cents off that can of cat food.''
so, rich and unknown any day..
i'm just kidding.
i wallow in my just above hobby status on my income tax return celebrityness.
okie dokie cow pokies..where do we go from here..
oh yeah.
hey i was just messing with ya..
i 'll finish about the dating game and willie's family kidnapping me here on facebook soon enough..but first..
listen up..('read up' just doesn't have the attention getting power as 'listen up') so listen up..
i thought it would be obvious that the stuff i say onstage and the songs i write are not always on the up and up as it relates to something some know as..the truth.
i mean even if i am performing at a concert series in a church or there's a reverend or preacher in the audience somewhere or some yogi holy man is visiting from where ever he sleeps on a bed of nails at night and might be in the crowd..
well, the fact of the matter is.. the truth is not on the guest list and ain't gonna make it to the gig..
the stage is not like a confessional or a court of law or a doctor's office or any where else you must tell the truth..like at denny's on your birthday..
so what i'm saying is..
i cannot be trusted.
but y'all have been so nice to me..i'm gonna come clean..
so..
the woman i love is not named ramona,
i never said to a rabbit, ''are you gonna make it?''.
i never robbed a liquor store,
i never saw the devil limping along cause his shoes was too tight.
however
i do got a woman that's wild as rome,
i did see a black crow on a fence post,
lucas did end up with my les paul gold top,
and when death comes a knocking..i believe i will ask God to open the door.
so there you go.
stay tuned..or don't..
yours (maybe..sorta..kinda..no, not really) truly (at all, it seems)
rwh
Old 11-21-2013, 06:51 PM   #328
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dat rambling
Old 01-10-2014, 05:17 PM   #329
stonehenge

Quote:
I repair/fix desktops/laptops for people and build gaming PCs for people. I had just finished an m-itx gaming desktop and it was for someone, lets call him D. I did a good job organizing the psu cables between the case wall and the motherboard mounting wall. I gave it to the person and about 2 hours later I get a call from D "Ya, my new computer just sparked all over the place and let out a loud hissing noise"... he brought it over to my house. I looked at it and the case was full of holes, this conversation ensued:

me: Why is the case full of holes?

D: I drilled the holes and I was going to paint them to look like bullet holes.

me: Why the hell would you think that was a good idea??

D: Because bullet holes are cool and I want a cool computer...

I opened up the case and saw he had drilled through the side of the case and into the motherboard cable. On the other side, he drilled about 2" into the GPU (I think it was a 2gb nvidia 630) and there were metal shavings all over the motherboard. He fried the motherboard/CPU, the PSU had burn marks on it, and the GPU was destroyed. Only the fans, hdd, and case survived. He expected me to fix it and replace the parts for free because "you did not tell me I could not drill holes into the side of the desktop". I ended up sending him somewhere else, I could not deal with his stupidity any longer.

This is the same guy who thought it was a good idea to use black drywall paint in "thin" layers to tint his car windows... When that failed, he tried to sand it off with sand paper and ruined his windshield.
Old 01-10-2014, 05:47 PM   #330
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Dat homemade tint

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 05:51 PM   #331
stonehenge

fuckin idiot drills into a computer

all he had to do was take the sides of the case off...
Old 01-10-2014, 06:03 PM   #332
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

srs pinched derp

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-10-2014, 07:20 PM   #333
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

We have people that intelligent working on aircraft here, guess why I dont fly...
Old 01-10-2014, 07:36 PM   #334
stonehenge

Rofl
Old 01-31-2014, 11:51 PM   #335
stonehenge

I suppose this fits here, it made me lol.

If you don't use reddit then you may not know what karma is. Karma is basically rep. You can upvote or downvote anyone's posts or comments. These up/down votes lead to karma points. I just found /r/KarmaCourt where redditors sue or charge other redditors with crimes. they are fairly well organized, have a judge, jury, prosecutor, defense attorney, (and bartender lol), etc.

Here's an example: http://www.reddit.com/r/KarmaCourt/c...hfortress_for/

Read the main post and then browse through the comments. It's fairly jesty.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:09 PM   #336
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

A man suffered a serious heart attack and had open heart bypass surgery. He awakened from the surgery to find himself in the care of nuns at a Catholic Hospital. As he was recovering, a nun asked him questions regarding how he was going to pay for his treatment.

She asked, "Do you have health insurance?"

He replied in a raspy voice, "No health insurance."

The nun asked, "Do you have money in the bank?"

He replied, "No money in the bank."

The nun asked, "Do you have a relative who could help you?"

He said, "I only have a spinster sister, who is a nun."

The nun became agitated and announced loudly, "Nuns are not spinsters! Nuns are married to God."

The patient replied, "Then send the bill to my brother-in-law."
Old 05-17-2014, 03:35 PM   #337
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

A woman and her 7 year old son were inside a taxi. It was raining and all the prostitutes were standing by the roadside.

The Boy asked “Mummy, what are all those women doing?.”

His Mother replied “They are waiting for their husbands to come back from work.”

The Taxi driver turned around and said “Why don’t you tell him the truth? Little boy, they are prostitutes, they sleep with men for money.”

The Boy’s eyes got wide and asked; “Mummy is that true?”

His mother, glaring hard at the driver replied “Yes!!”

After a few minutes, the boy asked; “Mummy, what happens to the babies those women have?”

She replied “Most of them become Taxi drivers."
Old 05-17-2014, 03:55 PM   #338
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

pffftchchtch
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 04:09 PM   #339
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...619190174.html

best of craigslist > seattle > Dear University Alumni Office
Originally Posted: 2010-02-26 11:35am
Dear University Alumni Office
Dear University Alumni Office,

I'm sorry to hear that the university's $750 million endowment has fallen in value to $500 million because of the recession and because your bank died. I'm also sorry to hear that you're dealing with declining enrollment due to the fact that middle-class families are no longer willing or able to bet their homes on a $45,000-a-year higher education for their children. I really am.

So, what I want to know is, why are you wasting money on glossy fundraising brochures full of meaningless synonyms for the word "Excellence"? And, why are you sending them to ME? Yes, I know that I got a master's degree at your fine institution, but that master's degree hasn't done jack shit for me since I got it! I have been unemployed for the past TWO YEARS and I am now a professional resume-submitter, sending out dozens of resumes a month to employers, and the degree I received in your hallowed halls is at the TOP OF IT and it doesn't do a fucking thing.

You know, maybe if you wanted a little bit of money from me (and these days you'd get about $3) maybe you should send me a fancy color brochure admitting your role in the bubble economics that got us all in to this mess.

For example, since 1987, higher education expenses have gone up 450 percent, while personal income in this country has gone up 87 percent, making tuition IMPOSSIBLE to afford without special financing. But, during this time, you were thriving because people could come up with the cash in two ways:

1. Get a home equity loan and use the inflated value of their house to pay for their kid to get drunk and/or raped at your school and then lose the house when the market crashed.
2. Get a federal loan.

HAD IT OCCURRED TO YOU THAT NEITHER OF THESE SOURCES OF MONEY ACTUALLY EXIST? THAT IT WAS BEING MANUFACTURED BECAUSE YOU MADE PEOPLE THINK THAT ONE OF YOUR DEGREES WAS NECESSARY TO CLIMB TO THE TOP OF THE BUBBLE?

Oh yes, federal loans. I've got $40,000 of those, which are in "forebearance" right now because I'm unemployed, meaning that the feds are paying the interest for a while, which is convenient for me, but not for our government which is now owned by China. You know, the idea behind federal loans was that it would allow more students to attend your university, not let you INFLATE your tuition to obscene levels! I mean, what the fuck were you spending the $16,000 per semester on, anyway? I was in a public policy program, so that meant we got to sit in classrooms and listen to Professor God up at the front of the lecture hall glorify Himself and Creation as He saw it and talk about how much smarter he was than anyone else and how much he'd learned at MIT and the RAND Corporation.

Really, that's about all you did for us -- gave us a lecture hall, gave us an arrogant bastard to listen to, and gave us a room full of computers we could use sometimes, and you gave us a degree that employers look at and say "This guy knows how to write reports. Amusing." And I will be paying for this privilege until I am 51 years old.

So I'm sorry that the economy's been rough on you. Maybe, if you wanted to save a little money, you could stop printing and sending brochures to my parents' house (oh yeah, that's where I live because I can't afford rent on ANYTHING). And, maybe I'll donate a little bit of money to you in 2030, when I get the loans for your imaginary education PAID OFF!

Sincerely yours,
Alumnus

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
post id: 1619190174
email to friend
© 2014 craigslist help safety privacy feedback cl jobs terms about mobile
Old 05-23-2014, 04:15 PM   #340
stonehenge

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 05-24-2014, 02:00 PM   #341
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

lil bit...
Old 05-24-2014, 05:45 PM   #342
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

id be mad too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-05-2014, 02:18 PM   #343
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/oma/581897835.html
Quote:
best of craigslist > omaha > to the guy doing my wife
Originally Posted: 2008-02-21 1:43pm

to the guy doing my wife
To the guy doing my wife. You know who you are. Yes I know. No I am not angry, I would just ask a few things of you. After all you are giving it to my wife.

1.Please stop leaving the seat up, I keep getting blamed and it is starting to get old.

2.You may be giving me a chance to go fishing more often but please stop drinking all my beer. It is fine if you have a couple while you visit(god knows
I drink plenty before I find her attractive), but please leave me a few as I have to be there longer than you.

3.If you do drink the last one buy more or leave money on the counter I will pick some up.

4.Please replace the toilet paper when you use it all. For some reason my 5 year old son belives if its not there he does not have to wipe. We keep it under the sink, unless you can recomend a better spot?

5.After doing my wife please use something disposable to wipe off with. The basket of clothes on the right is mine and the clothes are clean as my wife does not do my washing, Irun out of time rushing to work. Last week my sweatshirt was crusty(thanks).

6.Please do not tell my children that you are their uncle, they are young not
mentaly challenged.

7.Please stop turning the heat up, You pay nothing and MUD is putting it in my ass, my wife may like it but I think it hurts.

8.When she asks "do these pants make me look fat", say no. You may think giving a different answer will make her think twice about eating a gallon of ice cream a day but all you are doing is giving her a reason to go buy more pants that she will look just as fat in.

9.Stop eating the baked goods. The brownies you ate were from my mom for my birthday. My wife has not cooked anything that good for years and if she does she will not share.

10.Try shifting your weight when you sit on my chair. The recliner that I rarely have time for (soccer games and practice, basketball camp for the kids takes much of my time and I try to help with school work too)has a grove in it that forces me to roll to the left.

Lastly I would like thank you for taking her to lunch on Valentines Day. She was not as hungry as usual and only orded one meal.I may be able to use the money I saved to take the children to a movie. I hope you can help me with these items, it may become ackward if I have to confront her. If you can do this for me I will give you a heads up on when I will be gone and for how long so that you don't feel rushed.

P.S. I am going to take the kids to the Great Wolf Lodge on the 3rd of April for four days, I have abottle of vodka above the fridge if you find yourself low on beer.

Thanks This was not writen by anyone named Jack S.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
post id: 581897835
email to friend
Old 08-05-2014, 02:43 PM   #344
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Ewok lives in Indiana not Omaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:51 PM   #345
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

Lol if it were my ad it would be addressed to multiple men not just one ....shes not stingy with her toddler tunnel
Old 08-05-2014, 04:16 PM   #346
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Toddler tunnel..

1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 05:00 AM   #347
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
Lol if it were my ad it would be addressed to multiple men not just one ....shes not stingy with her toddler tunnel

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-21-2014, 01:56 PM   #348
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cas/4622488573.html

Quote:
[ account ]
CL >detroit metro >macomb co >all personals >casual encounters
x prohibited[?]
Posted: 5 days ago
paraplegic cuckold - mw4m - 37

Hi my name is jack and I'm in a wheelchair and my poor wife hasn't had a good fuck in awhile. I need a hung fit guy to fuck her brains out as I sit there helpless. I wanna be told how inadequate I am. Put stats and what you would say to me and we can go from there. Wife is submissive BBW that likes to rim and snowball.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 4622488573
posted: 5 days ago
email to friend
♥ best of [?]
Old 08-21-2014, 02:30 PM   #349
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Snowball. Eeeww
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:36 PM   #350
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Dubyagee was fine with it until "snowball".