Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-25-2017, 12:22 AM   #124351
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
run the jewels where great. got to see them live in the front row in Louisville. also saw waka flocka flame cage the elephant capital cities etc

but sry, banned for advertising

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

nhb's posts take multiple reads to figure out wtf is going on but foo has a bamf website
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 12:37 AM   #124352
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

I half pay attention when im at work. when im home they are clear.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 12:39 AM   #124353
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

not a complaint, your messages are fun to dissect sometimes
Old 07-25-2017, 12:39 AM   #124354
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Word? I saw you post pictures. And was like "didnt know nhb was into this stuff"

I wondered if this was a new you and was like :thumbup:
jonathan is the article guy but I assist and do all brute work stuff and help make design stuff. this is the new me I guess too. divorce makes you explore new things.
Old 07-25-2017, 12:40 AM   #124355
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Do we get discount tours n shit?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Thats good tho. Glad you got some stuff to take your mind off it a bit

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 12:47 AM   #124356
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
not a complaint, your messages are fun to dissect sometimes
then I wont change em

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Do we get discount tours n shit?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Thats good tho. Glad you got some stuff to take your mind off it a bit
that and a pretty girl I think I love that actually supports me in things. I cant get discounts. we will have some neat stuff for sale. prints of our pics for sure. we have some tumblers made from beer bottles that have our logo. t shirts hats patches sticker etc... we are also going to have some things done with wood for decoration. ill keep you guys informed. only been at this shit for a few months. we are also going to do a capky on the road thing so we can go places out of ky and plan to get a body cam to start a youtube channel. behind the scenes kind of deal.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:26 AM   #124357
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Thatd be cool. Keep it up man. Sounds like a cool thing to do. Get you out exploring your state. Lemme start making nurse monies and ill be exploring all sorts of placing.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-25-2017, 01:37 AM   #124358
nekkidhillbilly

well if any of you guys come this way come up we will check some of these places out.
Old 07-25-2017, 03:39 AM   #124359
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2017/07/2...xt-door-looks/

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-25-2017, 01:04 PM   #124360
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Was bout to say sheetz but the nudereneck beat me to it. Handy hugos and handy marts are ok

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

"Divorce makes you explore new stuff" nhb

*insert butt stuff referance*

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Old 07-25-2017, 03:47 PM   #124361
nekkidhillbilly

Old 07-25-2017, 03:57 PM   #124362
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Are those handy stores legit?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-25-2017, 04:35 PM   #124363
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
well if any of you guys come this way come up we will check some of these places out.
maybe can stop by for an hour or so after work today, BRT

Quote:
http://en.rocketnews24.com/2017/07/2...xt-door-looks/

[IMG]https://pics.me.me/me-that-gay-shit-13987915.png[IMG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
Handy hugos and handy marts

don't haz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Old 07-25-2017, 04:36 PM   #124364
nekkidhillbilly

yeah handy store sounds like its a illegal sex thing
Old 07-25-2017, 04:44 PM   #124365
stonehenge

dispatch getting calls about johns visiting the handy store?
Old 07-25-2017, 04:46 PM   #124366
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Abstract Terrence & Philip GIF
:notsureifjest:
Old 07-25-2017, 05:12 PM   #124367
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

That gif artistic as fuck

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-25-2017, 05:37 PM   #124368
stonehenge

Old 07-25-2017, 07:40 PM   #124369
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Cleared my p0442 code on cv. Need to get inspected. Hope it doesnt pop up tomorrow when i go

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-25-2017, 07:54 PM   #124370
nekkidhillbilly

that a fuel vent code?
Old 07-25-2017, 07:55 PM   #124371
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yeah, something like that. Think i fixed that before

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-25-2017, 07:59 PM   #124372
stonehenge

I still have P0453 (Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor). I pulled the carpet out of the trunk hoping to find a frayed wire or something. No luck. Will probably need to drop the fucking tank.

It's running fine but emissions test is next month and it will fail no matter what if there is a CEL, even if emission output is fine.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:17 PM   #124373
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Cant you just clear and hope it passes?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-25-2017, 09:23 PM   #124374
stonehenge

Nope, if you clear the codes before you go, they can tell. It has to go through a cycle or whatever between clearing and taking it in. That cycle includes going certain speeds, accelerating and stopping a few times, idk what else, I forget.

This isn't just an inspection where you pull it in and they look at everything. They plug in the OBDII and do everything through that.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

P0453 - FTP Sensor Circuit High Voltage Detected

Problem: The PCM monitors the EVAP control system FTP sensor input signal to the PCM. The test fails when the signal average jumps above a minimum allowable calibrated parameter.

I guess I could pull the canister and clean it out, that's easy. Idk if that would have anything to do with this code though. Maybe get a new gas cap. Really don't want to drop the fucking tank.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:40 PM   #124375
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Pay extra to get a bootleg passing result?

Worry about fixing later?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works