Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-23-2010, 10:06 PM   #2601
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

No wonder some of my pictures were blurry. My stealth protector came in. They literally just sent the protector itself in an envelope. It didn't come with spray or anything.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:25 PM   #2602
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

maybe mine will be there when i get home. How does it feel? I read that some peeps were using distilled water and a tiny bit of baby shampoo or something.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:35 PM   #2603
MikeH
waffler

It didnt feel like it had any texture but there are like lines running down the whole thing. You will see what Im talking about when you get it.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:47 PM   #2604
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

well for <$3 if it sucks, oh well lol
Old 08-23-2010, 10:53 PM   #2605
MikeH
waffler

It doesnt have the orange peel like the Zagg tho.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:55 PM   #2606
stonehenge

Well that is a plus.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:38 AM   #2607
MikeH
waffler

Hopefully we will start seeing themes now.

http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/dr...dy-themes.html
Old 08-24-2010, 03:38 AM   #2608
stonehenge

Default Re: Android Thread

Mmm want
Old 08-24-2010, 06:38 AM   #2609
MikeH
waffler

_mrbirdman_: ./sbf_flash -r --boot --recovery --system foo.sbf <---- welcome to your friend.

b16a2smith: Update coming for the Droid X Page on @RootzWiki, I promise you wont go anywhere else to get the scoop, this will kill your worries. RT.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #2610
stonehenge

RootzWiki: Well ladies and gents, here is the revised #DroidX tutorials with updated Downloads! http://tinyurl.com/2a93bw7 Enjoy!

I hope that isn't what they were talking about, its just the sbf and instructions. Unless its a different sbf?

Not sure what birdman's tweet means. I know it is a linux command but I'm not 100% sure what all the switches do. I imagine that is just how you flash an sbf..

Edit: but the command to flash the sbf according to the wiki page is "sudo ./sbf_flash VRZ_MB810_1.13.6.2_1FF_01.sbf" so maybe birdmans means something else
Old 08-24-2010, 05:08 PM   #2611
MikeH
waffler

I noticed the linux commands were different but thats it. I wonder what the difference is.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:12 PM   #2612
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

if i flash a custom rom off rom manger i will lose all my apps and stuff right?
Old 08-24-2010, 05:16 PM   #2613
MikeH
waffler

Yeah because you will have to wipe data and cache.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:19 PM   #2614
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

dang i thought so. thanks
Old 08-24-2010, 05:21 PM   #2615
MikeH
waffler

You can try not wiping if you want but if you have problems just go back and wipe.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

I always just wipe and dont forget to make a backup.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:23 PM   #2616
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea im gonna wait the only one that has been released has some issues. they are fixing them now.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:29 PM   #2617
MikeH
waffler

At least you have a custom ROM available. The X doesnt
Old 08-24-2010, 05:54 PM   #2618
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea they are slowly rolling stuff out for the ally. im sure when its all over the x will have tons more than the ally lol
Old 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM   #2619
stonehenge

Brah, get Titanium backup. I used it when I wiped my phone and it restored all my apps perfectly, they even update from the market like they should. You run it now and it backs up all your apps and their data/settings to your SD card. Then once you put a new rom on, run it again and tell it to restore and it brings them all back.

I DO NOT recommend that you use it to restore system settings and system apps though. Different roms and versions of android have different settings and it can fuck shit up to restore different ones. But the User Apps/Data works GREAT

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

KW:

Video page
Full screen
Old 08-24-2010, 07:51 PM   #2620
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

o sweet i already have titanium. ill try it thanks. Reps all around!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 07:52 PM   #2621
stonehenge

Old 08-24-2010, 07:58 PM   #2622
MikeH
waffler

I just do it manually, I dont have many apps and that way the pointless ones dont get put back on.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Is that the tablet Juan?
Old 08-24-2010, 08:01 PM   #2623
stonehenge

Yeah it is a 7" tablet. When a 10" comes out, I may srsly think of getting one. But I wouldn't want it on a carrier. I have my X for quick googling and whatnot, I'd want a tablet for movies, note taking, extensive browsing, etc which would work fine via wifi (or wifi tether ).
Old 08-24-2010, 08:14 PM   #2624
MikeH
waffler

Yeah the 7 wouldnt be worth it but a 10 def would be.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:29 PM   #2625
stonehenge

want rom nao