Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-19-2011, 02:21 PM   #2426
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Yea, it seems like very few people in the game actualy drop ammo, med kits, or do repairs if they are an engie. I noticed most engies just carry around their rocket launcher and semi-auto shotty and pay no attention to repairing vehicles.

So much for team work.
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:25 PM   #2427
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i try to balance between dropping ammo/repairing and fighting. I suck with rocket launchers when my target is flying.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:32 PM   #2428
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

What kind of rocket launcher isnt laser guided? The one I have isnt...

Needless to say, the only things I hit are the tanks.
Old 05-19-2011, 03:21 PM   #2429
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I have three available. Don't remember their names. The first two can follow tracer darts. The third can't but it follows your crosshair until it explodes.

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

Old 05-19-2011, 03:29 PM   #2430
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathd View Post
My medic is leveled enough. I have all the medic related upgrades that matter. From here, its just getting guns.

I noticed that medic is one of the easiest classes to get a high score with. Spam the common areas wth lots of med kits, do a few revives, and take out a few people. I did that in several games last night and was getting 1st on the team everytime I did medic.

Then I did engineer.... and looked like a nub. I like how I would jump out to repair rogers tank and he would drive off in mid repair like a doucher.
Awesum!

Assult = full upgraded
Engi = Full
Medic= Full
Recon ful

i can play what ever u guys need.

the tank thing is that i have to keep moving I get a beeping tellin me incoming missels and shiiet so sorry that i dont stop guys
Old 05-19-2011, 04:21 PM   #2431
stonehenge

getting a few tank HP restored is worth getting hit by missle

for anyone with le 360, install the latest update and test out a couple game discs IMO

"Following a recent update to our system software, we have become aware of an issue that is preventing a very small number of Xbox 360 owners from playing retail game discs. This issue manifests itself as a unique 'disc unreadable' or 'disc unsupported' error on the screen and is unrelated to our recent public beta. We are also able to detect this issue over Xbox LIVE and are proactively reaching out to customers that may be impacted to replace their console. Any Xbox 360 owners receiving this error are encouraged to contact us at www.xbox.com/support/contact so we can verify if the console has been impacted."

Might get a new Slim fo free.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

fuckin sega

oh and

Old 05-19-2011, 04:22 PM   #2432
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

lol that portal pic be pimp
Old 05-19-2011, 08:46 PM   #2433
Mr.Rogers

thought it was funny yesterday when i used mic on BC2 heat was like ..... Joo dont sound mexi.......

lol Rogerz iz a spy!
Old 05-19-2011, 09:11 PM   #2434
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

So do you all have mics?

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:14 PM   #2435
Mr.Rogers

me and heat but juan ....... we been trying to get him to use it lol but bastard wont. Maybe u can change his mind lol
Old 05-19-2011, 09:34 PM   #2436
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Juan, I no play......unless you use your mic.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Besides, who else has anything to worry about, when I sound like a damn redneck hick.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:37 PM   #2437
Fatso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Juan, I no play......unless you use your mic.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Besides, who else has anything to worry about, when I sound like a damn redneck hick.
Maybe I can bring out my roots and start talking like I used to when I lived in the boonies of Texas.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:43 PM   #2438
Mr.Rogers

LOL THAT would be the most HARDCORE team in BC2 2 hicks 1 mexi and a half hick mexi LOLOLOL BAMF!

no wonder we kick so much ass
Old 05-19-2011, 09:51 PM   #2439
Fatso

Im still laughing about last night. While you guys were busy blowing crap up and arming the explosives in the bigger tank, I was in the smaller tank running those dudes over. So dumb, like they couldnt figure out how to switch classes so they could shoot rockets at me.

Finally got my pin for running people over with vehicles
Old 05-19-2011, 09:53 PM   #2440
Mr.Rogers

LOL!!! i heard u laughing but wasnt sure why. I like the way we sneak to the points then arm the bomb and the poor bastards are like how did they get there!
Old 05-19-2011, 10:04 PM   #2441
stonehenge

Old 05-19-2011, 10:35 PM   #2442
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
lol JUAN! just whisper if u have too! U can be like Hey! Royerz wasshhh out thers mines ovether!

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Hey nailz u gonna be joining us tonight?
Old 05-19-2011, 11:02 PM   #2443
stonehenge

Default Re: Le Gaming Thread (formerly PS3 thread)

He gonna be too busy being brink hoar
Old 05-19-2011, 11:07 PM   #2444
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

(WARNING Bummer post) my friend got that game for pc and he can't connect to any servers

I'm sure its better on 360& ps3 though
Old 05-19-2011, 11:13 PM   #2445
stonehenge

Default Re: Le Gaming Thread (formerly PS3 thread)

Fts @ pc sometimes
Old 05-19-2011, 11:22 PM   #2446
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
lol JUAN! just whisper if u have too! U can be like Hey! Royerz wasshhh out thers mines ovether!

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Hey nailz u gonna be joining us tonight?
Probably won't be getting the game back until next weekend.

Quote:
He gonna be too busy being brink hoar
Yep, been hoaring out Brink big time.

Old 05-19-2011, 11:22 PM   #2447
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Fts @ pc sometimes
see imagine if BF3 does that Fts!!!

ps3!!!! FTW! or sexbozx
Old 05-19-2011, 11:23 PM   #2448
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Fts @ pc sometimes
yea idk if its his internet or what but when he trys to join a server his internet stops working for like 20 seconds

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
see imagine if BF3 does that Fts!!!

ps3!!!! FTW! or sexbozx
bf3 aint gonna have shitty Servers like that,
Old 05-19-2011, 11:23 PM   #2449
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Probably won't be getting the game back until next weekend.

Yep, been hoaring out Brink big time.
next week !

HURRY NAILZ! get it back lol
Old 05-19-2011, 11:26 PM   #2450
MFB
The return of the Brett.

MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Fuck GamersFirst Fuck APB