Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #1151
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cez, there used to be a demo for the first NFS Shift on the PSN. It was pretty damn nice. The game is only like $30 new or $25 used now.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:07 PM   #1152
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

saw it. kinda dnw. looks bland. you played?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:09 PM   #1153
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I thought it was pretty damn nice. It is more Forza/GT5/etc orientated instead of having cops and shit.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:11 PM   #1154
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yea it seems liek that. dnw kinda still.

is it rally shit or grand prix or wat?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-07-2010, 08:22 PM   #1155
stonehenge

here:

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Can rice them bishes out:

Video page
Full screen
Old 12-07-2010, 08:28 PM   #1156
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

would be bamf if could add itashas

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

dfw forza nao

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-07-2010, 08:28 PM   #1157
stonehenge

i think it looks pretty bamf

cez being hater cuz no cops
Old 12-07-2010, 08:29 PM   #1158
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ok ok. ill buy when can haz teh kesh

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #1159
stonehenge

don't buy if you think it looks boring, was jk
Old 12-07-2010, 08:33 PM   #1160
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

idk. i never really got into sims. id buy forza or gt5 first. speaking of. dw forza. do need xbox first

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-07-2010, 08:35 PM   #1161
stonehenge

yeah me likes my forza, dfw to go play nao after watching shift/shift2 videos
Old 12-07-2010, 08:40 PM   #1162
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default Re: PS3 Games?

Shift 2 helmet cam gave me a hard on

Pirata Tapahabla
Old 12-07-2010, 08:46 PM   #1163
stonehenge

In car view whore
Old 12-07-2010, 10:43 PM   #1164
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
In car view whore
thats me

but shift is not bad either

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:20 PM   #1165
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Holy fucking shit, the next Uncharted game was announced today, dear god...so amazing.

Quote:
UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception New Information Revealed: Clandestine organisations, remote locations and ancient secre
Posted in News on 9th December, 2010 by Rashid Sayed

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe is pleased to unveil the latest instalment in the multimillion-selling action adventure franchise, UNCHARTED. Developed exclusively for PlayStation®3 [PS3TM] by the team at Naughty Dog Inc., UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s DeceptionTM blurs the entertainment boundaries, delivering the cinematic scale, adrenalin rushes, thrills and mystery that are the UNCHARTED trademark; together with its unique and enhanced multiplayer experience.

Fans of the franchise and newcomers alike will relish the opportunity to catapult themselves headlong into a real adventure, in a search for the fabled “Atlantis of the Sands.” The journey propels fortune hunter Nathan Drake on a daring trek into the heart of the Arabian Desert, a journey that pits him and his mentor Victor Sullivan against the occult treachery of a shadowy clandestine organization and its ruthless leader. When the terrible secrets of this lost city are unearthed, Drake’s quest descends into a desperate bid for survival that strains the limits of his endurance and forces him to confront his deepest fears.

Key Features:

* Bigger set pieces and more explosive adventure, driven by Naughty Dog’s signature storytelling and cinematic presentation.

* Competitive and co-op multiplayer return with brand new experiences and massively expanded feature sets. The UNCHARTED universe provides online players with a unique Action Adventure multiplayer experience, bringing the cinematic elements of the single-player campaign into multiplayer.

* Nathan Drake can now take on opponents in more ways than before: hand-to-hand combat with multiple opponents, contextual melee attacks, and new stealth options. UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception also features expanded and diverse traversal moves with deep gunplay.

* Naughty Dog introduces new physics, visuals, and environmental effects. UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception features new innovations in sand, fire, smoke, and water dynamics and effects. UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception will be playable in Stereoscopic 3D.

With its award-winning storytelling, blockbuster cinematic action sequences, immersive high resolution 3D and stunning environmental detail and effects, UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception is the chance to lose yourself in the world of Nathan Drake – and to experience the true power of PlayStation 3.
Quote:
Uncover the truth in UNCHARTED 3!

Posted by Arne Meyer // Community Strategist, Naughty Dog

No need to scan that headline twice and make sure you read it right – UNCHARTED 3 is real.

This morning, Entertainment Weekly revealed the next chapter in the critically-acclaimed, top-selling UNCHARTED franchise – UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception.

UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception continues to evolve the all of the core principles we laid out for the UNCHARTED franchise, most important of which is creating an unmatched and extremely compelling interactive cinematic experience. In addition to having a compelling story and authentic characters that all of our fans can relate to as key facets to creating this type of experience, we push ourselves and the capability of the PlayStation hardware through constantly refined gameplay mechanics and technology innovation. Our dedication to creating the best interactive cinematic experience can be seen in our last two games – UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune and UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves. We’re especially honored and humbled that both titles have been so successful, selling nearly 8 million units combined and earning more industry awards and accolades than we can keep track of. We’ve set the bar very high for us to outdo the past successes of our previous UNCHARTED games. We’re looking forward to taking on this challenge to top ourselves and create a truly unforgettable interactive cinematic experience that everyone can enjoy.

So, if you’re wondering what UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception has in store for you, we wanted to share some early details.

UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception features the return of famed fortune hunter Nathan Drake and follows him through a gripping, action-packed storyline that will take you all over the world. In his search for the fabled “Atlantis of the Sands,” Nathan Drake and longtime friend and mentor Victor Sullivan set off on a daring trek into the heart of the Arabian Desert. But when terrible secrets of this lost city are uncovered, their journey becomes a desperate bid for survival that will force Drake to confront his deepest fears.

Throughout UNCHARTED 3, you’ll be taken to spectacular new locations around the globe that will showcase all of the work we’ve taken on to take acclaimed physics, particle and visual effects to a new level.

Competitive and co-op multiplayer will return as a key ingredient to the UNCHARTED 3 package, where all of the new features we have planned will combine with our signature single-player cinematic gameplay to create a unique action-adventure multiplayer experience that can only be found in the UNCHARTED universe.

Oh, and there’s one more thing – UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception fully supports high-resolution Stereoscopic 3D.

We’re looking forward to exploring it all with you in the months to come. Be sure to hit up your local newsstand tomorrow and pick up a copy of the December 17 issue of Entertainment Weekly – you’ll find a ton of additional details on UNCHARTED 3 and the new art shown above in glorious, full color print. Enjoy!
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:19 PM   #1166
stonehenge

Rofl might get the first one for Xmas since I haven't played any of them.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:34 PM   #1167
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

You need to get it, Uncharted 1 and 2 are my favorite games for this generation of consoles.

The other is probably Infamous. Have you played Infamous yet?

Old 12-09-2010, 10:59 PM   #1168
stonehenge

nope lol i still want to though
Old 12-09-2010, 11:25 PM   #1169
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

You would love Infamous, it's a pretty big game and it can be played through twice. I played through once and was good the whole way through (blue lightning) and then evil the second time (red lightning). Being evil or good makes his appearance different too besides the color of the electricity which is cool.

Old 12-09-2010, 11:43 PM   #1170
stonehenge

I heard that the graphics aren't THAT great and that the wall climbing is kinda clunky. Other than that it sounds great. It is definitely still on my list of games to play.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:29 AM   #1171
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Graphics are pretty good in my opinion. Climbing is good, but not quite as good as say Assassins Creed's climbing mechanics, it's not bad by any means though. I honestly had no problems climbing or anything. Hell after you get some of your upgraded abilities it makes it so easy to get around it's not even a big deal.

Old 12-10-2010, 01:41 PM   #1172
stonehenge

Yeah those things didn't make me wanna play the game any less lol
Old 12-11-2010, 10:38 AM   #1173
WestCoast4Life
Is Semper

WestCoast4Life has like no rep wtf poor bastard

anyone play the new castlevania? looks good thinking about picking it up
WestCoast4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:42 AM   #1174
stonehenge

My friend played it and said he liked it. I think ChevyFanatic whored it out too.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:54 PM   #1175
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea i think he said it was pimp

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works