Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-06-2010, 08:13 PM   #1126
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I figured Forza would be good but I actually REALLY like it.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #1127
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
yea you are probably right. o well i wish forza would come to ps3
dont see it happening nor gt5 on 360

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I figured Forza would be good but I actually REALLY like it.
best racing game ive ever played actually

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #1128
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah it won't happen, I'm pretty sure it is developed by one of MS's game studios
Old 12-06-2010, 08:16 PM   #1129
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default Re: PS3 Games?

Ya forza is the shit I might get HP today just cuz I want outrageous shit going 300 mph and crashing lol

Pirata Tapahabla
Old 12-06-2010, 08:19 PM   #1130
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

255 is like the max you can go brah.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:19 PM   #1131
stonehenge

Oh then FUCK THAT shit
Old 12-06-2010, 08:19 PM   #1132
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
255 is like the max you can go brah.
feels like 327

Old 12-06-2010, 08:20 PM   #1133
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Lol dam u cez why u gotta bust the bubble

Pirata Tapahabla
Old 12-06-2010, 08:23 PM   #1134
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

its good. get some jap techno playing while drifting feels like you in fast and furious

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-06-2010, 08:24 PM   #1135
Mr.Rogers

Lol niiiiice I wnna be azn...... from the waist down yo cez is HP worth it?

Pirata Tapahabla
Old 12-06-2010, 08:25 PM   #1136
stonehenge

it has a CV, of course it is worth it wey
Old 12-06-2010, 08:35 PM   #1137
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
it has a CV, of course it is worth it wey
this is true and why i had the ford racing games

forza needs a cv

Old 12-06-2010, 08:37 PM   #1138
stonehenge

I know, I looked through the downloadable cars and the full car list and got sad cuz there isn't a CV
Old 12-06-2010, 08:39 PM   #1139
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

you could build one badass on that game actually

i dont think theres no old caprice or anything either

does have gnx and pontiac g8 so that works

Old 12-06-2010, 08:41 PM   #1140
stonehenge

yeah the gnx and g8 are nice. one of the downloadable packs has the Australian G8 also
Old 12-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #1141
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Lol niiiiice I wnna be azn...... from the waist down yo cez is HP worth it?

Pirata Tapahabla
i think so. its not realistic in terms of handing and shit i think but its fun fo sho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #1142
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i will get it when can afford

Old 12-06-2010, 08:46 PM   #1143
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

can take offroad shortcuts

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-06-2010, 08:47 PM   #1144
Mr.Rogers

Cool ill get it fts if it sux I'll be hunting cez down like mexi do on crocodiles to make matching boots,belts and hats

Pirata Tapahabla
Old 12-06-2010, 08:49 PM   #1145
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

want balck ops before i get that

cant afford either

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

also want a kinect for my 360 so i can dance to push it

Old 12-06-2010, 08:49 PM   #1146
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nevar heard of balck ops. is good?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-06-2010, 08:52 PM   #1147
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
also want a kinect for my 360 so i can dance to push it
push it real good imo

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Quote:
must be WW2 related: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Balck
Old 12-06-2010, 08:54 PM   #1148
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
push it real good imo

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

must be WW2 related: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Balck
its like cold war based

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Quote:
cod black ops??

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Quote:
i see what you did there

Old 12-06-2010, 08:55 PM   #1149
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rofl. was jk foo. i knew what chu meant

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-06-2010, 08:58 PM   #1150
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

got it

now rockys really mad

im kiddin