Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2010, 05:08 PM   #1026
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

been playign arkham asylum everyday lol. fuck homework. btw. scarecrow looks like a creepy lookin mf

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:11 PM   #1027
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

DFW still
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:15 PM   #1028
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

go get. got mine for like 20 dollas used

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-01-2010, 05:23 PM   #1029
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

KDFW
Old 10-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #1030
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

do ett. its BAMF. i thought it was short. been playing it for liek everyday since i got it. yesterday i was at 18% through. idk if that counts challenges or what pero

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-01-2010, 05:31 PM   #1031
stonehenge

damn, my friend said it was short too
Old 10-01-2010, 05:32 PM   #1032
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

maybe he played non stop

im think im close to the ending though

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-01-2010, 05:37 PM   #1033
stonehenge

wtf close at 18%?

Well does the GAME tell you 18% or the trophy list?
Old 10-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #1034
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

well it says game complete or somethign liek that. then it has number of riddler tropheis you haz and other shit. cant wait to get home and play some more

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-01-2010, 05:41 PM   #1035
stonehenge

FTS sounds ghey, send to me and i'll throw it away for you
Old 10-01-2010, 05:42 PM   #1036
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-01-2010, 05:42 PM   #1037
stonehenge

Old 10-01-2010, 05:44 PM   #1038
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-02-2010, 07:52 AM   #1039
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Arkham Asylum takes forever if you try to complete all the trophy shit, I got like 65% or something and stopped playing it finally.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:39 PM   #1040
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

im not going outta my way to get them all lol. just whereever im at at the moment i get em. fuck getting all 200+ lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-03-2010, 06:05 PM   #1041
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

just passed it. the ending seemed ALOT more easier than the rest of the game

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-03-2010, 07:39 PM   #1042
stonehenge

Default Re: PS3 Games?

Where I pp the $5??
Old 10-03-2010, 07:55 PM   #1043
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

to [email protected]

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #1044
stonehenge

Its on the way brah
Old 10-04-2010, 12:59 AM   #1045
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

btw i finished it at like 74 percent or something

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-22-2010, 04:55 AM   #1046
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

theres gonna be a manga booklet released wiht the new god of war game, ghost of sparta

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-22-2010, 07:35 AM   #1047
stonehenge

Hentai?
Old 10-22-2010, 02:22 PM   #1048
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nope
i think they said itll just tell the story from the first game up until this one.

btw any you played one of the star wars games this new one looks pretty hawt

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #1049
stonehenge

What's the new one called again?
Old 10-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #1050
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

forced unleased 2. dude looks BAMF with two swords
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/109/1096589p1.html

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works