Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2011, 02:05 AM   #10176
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

u mean KXS?

yea. there be like 2 other girls in it. both be jesty. tis retarded funny show

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:06 AM   #10177
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Lol word
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:26 AM   #10178
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
ehh. i watch the specials after i finish the main series. sometimes some specials follow the story pero other times its just a random jesty ep. never seen the CG specials
Coo, I've only been adding the series except for Roberta's Blood Trail pero thats because finished BL.
Quote:
cool. the MAL updater thing moves series you watch from watching to complete
wtf is updater thing?
Quote:
mira
Because For Some Reason My Big Brother Doesn't Like Me At All--!! / Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne—!!

tis jesty pero the anime caught up to the manga at like ep 8 and its been kinda since. still random as fuck and funny

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

dragon crisis ending be like pero good series all around
Should I add those two to my list? beast list
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:29 AM   #10179
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.malupdater.com/

Lol ap that lets you update your list
Old 03-30-2011, 02:30 AM   #10180
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

well robertas blood trail be continuation too btw. takes place after the japan trip.
MAL updater. theres a download for a desktop app thing. leave it open and no have to go to MAL site to update it. it uguus

and if you want brah. theyre both like harems (1 dude, many girls) and funny.

dragon crisis haz some action in it. pero most of it is kinda comedy/day to day stuff with characters being introduced. ends abrubtly since story be ongoing pero good quality animation

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-30-2011, 02:38 AM   #10181
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fidil add both
Old 03-30-2011, 02:52 AM   #10182
Manbearpig

Old 03-30-2011, 03:03 AM   #10183
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

jest at the other sounds the MAL updater has

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-30-2011, 03:04 AM   #10184
stonehenge

so far haznt heard any sounds

is pretty bamf how it searched and found le eps so can just click next in the app and it updates and launches the next ep
Old 03-30-2011, 03:11 AM   #10185
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

go to menu, then settings, then sounds. can play each one. the urusai one is from shakugan no shana

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-30-2011, 03:20 AM   #10186
stonehenge

ah i seez nao
Old 03-30-2011, 03:32 AM   #10187
Manbearpig

What should I watch after finish Higurashi
Old 03-30-2011, 03:38 AM   #10188
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

school daysss

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-30-2011, 03:44 AM   #10189
Manbearpig

Kk

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

People gon be dying?
Old 03-30-2011, 03:46 AM   #10190
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

it builds up brah. starts up as romance/slice of life with a hint of at the begininng then just goes full blown

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-30-2011, 03:48 AM   #10191
Manbearpig

Want to watch now
Old 03-30-2011, 03:50 AM   #10192
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

then final ep is just wtf did i just watch. srsly

kk think thats enough spoilers

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-30-2011, 03:52 AM   #10193
stonehenge

soooo brb adding skool deyz to list pinche list
Old 03-30-2011, 03:56 AM   #10194
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mehbeh should add one of the visual novel endings in here

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-30-2011, 04:03 AM   #10195
Manbearpig

Gon finish Higurashi nao
Old 03-30-2011, 04:05 AM   #10196
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

sheck le hobbies thread on gaymfs

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-30-2011, 04:09 AM   #10197
stonehenge

Quote:

mehbeh should add one of the visual novel endings in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Gon finish Higurashi nao
should add that shit too?

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote:
sheck le hobbies thread on gaymfs
nou
Old 03-30-2011, 04:09 AM   #10198
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

u see. visual novels (be like rpg games where your usually a dude and make choices when talking to chicks. then depending on how they made the girls u either bang em or end up fappin alone) anyways the schoool days VN haz multiple endngs. but the best known ones are the "bad" endings. like this. this one be from le new release and IS NOT the anime ending.

Video page
Full screen
and yea higurashi be worth it imo. hass violence and

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-30-2011, 04:10 AM   #10199
Manbearpig

Nipa!
Old 03-30-2011, 04:13 AM   #10200
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

jesty nanodesu

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works