Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-10-2013, 03:24 AM   #23251
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yes actually

the dudes name is mike

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:31 AM   #23252
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yeah i have helped him flash roms and shit regularly via gtalk, he just got a note 2 lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:34 AM   #23253
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

wish i could use dat gnex. be bamf

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-10-2013, 02:55 PM   #23254
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

If it had better specs (it's no improvement from a gnex) I'd kinda want the First. It looks nice and is essentially stock Android with a launcher that can be disabled.

ffb but

Old 04-11-2013, 04:15 PM   #23255
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Copy splits the storage on shared folders, so should we switch?
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:42 PM   #23256
stonehenge

well we're only using 1.4gb now that wallpapers are gone and i think we're all up to 3gb or so capacity right? Up to you guys, idgaf either way.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Heres...phones_id41779

Old 04-11-2013, 05:51 PM   #23257
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Gimme somedin to flash on my lunchbreak....

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:46 PM   #23258
stonehenge

It's not flashable but this music player is pretty damned nice:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2215857
Old 04-11-2013, 06:55 PM   #23259
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

installed it yesterday

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #23260
stonehenge

Me likes
Old 04-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #23261
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

me too i uninstalled apollo. the lockscreen setting never worked past one time. hoping this guy will do something similar.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #23262
MikeH
waffler

Apollo displayed songs out of order for me.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #23263
stonehenge

kinda want to try Ninja SMS. I have some ke$h on GPlay but wanted to find the apk and try it first. don't see it anywhere
Old 04-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #23264
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

looks cool if you find it post it in le db k thanks lol
Old 04-12-2013, 08:33 PM   #23265
stonehenge

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

still can't find it

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Anyone on VZW who got their phone in January or later, your upgrade date is about to move 4 months into the future.

BigFgtRed

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Facebook home has a rating of 2.6/5 so far

ffb
Old 04-12-2013, 08:34 PM   #23266
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

thats because its not compatible with anything yet lol i installed it and got this

Old 04-12-2013, 08:42 PM   #23267
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
thats because its not compatible with anything yet lol i installed it and got this

changing imgur url to filmot since something is going on with my network and i can't see i.imgur.com stuffs

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

at least it has a legit message instead of just crashing lol

most of the negatives i saw in the reviews on GPlay say that they miss widgets, app shortcuts, it ruins android, feels like an app not a launcher, etc, etc.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #23268
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

really diggin this case. especially the buttons. feels like the OG buttons. way different from tpu i had

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #23269
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

they say the chat heads work in the facebook messenger app without home installed. from what i can tell they only work on facebook messages not sms. i sent my self a couple texts and they didnt show up. i cant send myself a facebook message to see if they show up.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:58 PM   #23270
stonehenge

i installed it to see if it would work for sms without installing fb, as expected it didn't. Still want to try ninja

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

may have found ninja but it says 4mb even though market says 1.7mb

Old 04-12-2013, 09:00 PM   #23271
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-12-2013, 09:02 PM   #23272
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hmm looks like i dont have chatheads at all. there is supposed to be a setting to turn them on and off and its not there.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:04 PM   #23273
stonehenge

do you need messenger for that to work? I thought I saw a D-L post about messenger having chat heads even without Home installed.

download links for ninja aren't working even though it's a hosting site I've heard of and used before with no issues
Old 04-12-2013, 09:06 PM   #23274
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

you can use them with just messenger installed but i guess they only work on the home supported devices for now too. i have the latest update but no option to turn them on. bummer.
Old 04-13-2013, 07:45 AM   #23275
Sal
PSST, ovah heer! :miyagi:

Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad
Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad

OK, I'M FUCKING DONE. TWO WEEKS AGO MY PHONE UPDATED TO JB OR WHATEVER IT IS AND NOW I CAN'T UNINSTALL FB

I've been wanting to delete FB for a while, but I wanted to wait til my background check was done. I thought deleting a FB acct while going thru a background check seemed a little sketch.

Can a I root/rom without changing much about my phone?

I just wanna be able uninstall all that BULLSHIT preloaded app stuff.

I haz so mash confuse

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2