Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-22-2010, 09:36 PM   #1501
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

what shit??
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:36 PM   #1502
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

still fails fuck
think im missing something?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:37 PM   #1503
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hmm what comes up in CP when you just type "adb devices"?
Old 07-22-2010, 09:38 PM   #1504
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

list of devices attached

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-22-2010, 09:38 PM   #1505
stonehenge

does it list an actual device there?
Old 07-22-2010, 09:38 PM   #1506
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-22-2010, 09:39 PM   #1507
stonehenge

ok its not seeing your phone.. unplug your phone and turn it off/on like normal, let it boot up. wanna check something
Old 07-22-2010, 09:40 PM   #1508
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

kk

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-22-2010, 09:41 PM   #1509
stonehenge

Once it boots, go to Settings>Applications>Devlopment and put a check mark on USB debugging if it isn't already. Now plug your phone into the computer. Go into CP and type "adb devices" again, what does it show?
Old 07-22-2010, 09:43 PM   #1510
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

list of devices attached

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-22-2010, 09:44 PM   #1511
stonehenge

okay its not finding it. did you install the drivers?
Old 07-22-2010, 09:44 PM   #1512
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea i thought it did
can i check the phone to be sure?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-22-2010, 09:45 PM   #1513
stonehenge

Nah, its not the phone, its the comp. Mira:

Quote:
Download This file and extract.

hit Windows Key + r

Type in devmgmt.msc

right click on nexus one

click update

update from location on computer.

select that folder.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:48 PM   #1514
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lemme try that

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

wtf does it mean when "update from location on computer"?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-22-2010, 09:50 PM   #1515
stonehenge

I don't have a Vista/W7 comp, what exactly does the "Update Driver" window say? On XP you choose "Install from a specific location" and then "Don't search. I will choose the driver to install." Then "Have Disk.." then "Browse" then choose that folder you extracted earlier.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:51 PM   #1516
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea it says update automaticcaly or browse for driver software

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-22-2010, 09:52 PM   #1517
stonehenge

browse for dat
Old 07-22-2010, 09:54 PM   #1518
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cool its installed now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-22-2010, 09:55 PM   #1519
stonehenge

ok, unplug/replug phone and then go to CP and "adb devices" see if it finds it
Old 07-22-2010, 09:55 PM   #1520
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cool i did that adc devices and it has HT9 something

pinche wan. i thought of that right when you posted

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-22-2010, 09:56 PM   #1521
stonehenge

ok this is good brah. Now shut that bitch off and go to step 3 again, this time you should haz bettah results
Old 07-22-2010, 09:57 PM   #1522
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rebooting nao

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-22-2010, 09:58 PM   #1523
stonehenge

Old 07-22-2010, 10:01 PM   #1524
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wooo first one went through

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-22-2010, 10:02 PM   #1525
stonehenge

niiice!