Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-03-2012, 06:25 AM   #326
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:44 PM   #327
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #328
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

kittahz suck

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Old 01-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #329
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 01-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #330
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
kittahz suck
Old 01-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #331
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
kittahz suck
plzgo
Old 01-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #332
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

caoz suck too
Old 01-03-2012, 06:18 PM   #333
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 01-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #334
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

just kiddings
Old 01-03-2012, 08:01 PM   #335
stonehenge

This doesn't seem too well thought out:

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Gave my pirate-loving landlord his Christmas gift last night: January's rent. In coins. His response: "You're both awesome and a huge asshole."

BAMF bag o' gold
Old 01-03-2012, 11:47 PM   #336
stonehenge

Found this on reddit:

Quote:
I was on deployment. Wife had emailed me saying it was over and she wanted divorce. In shop bawling like baby. Cute girl from other division comes in. Has me tell her what's wrong. Gives sympathy blowjob. Technically cheating, but fucking awesome.

Edit: *For those that need to know, here is the rest of the story.

-Day before this happened, my wife was telling me how much she loved me and wanted me to be safe, and everything seemed fine. She was even one of the wives on TV displaying how broken hearted she was about my leaving. I was on nights and it was roughly 2am my time and due to the time change it would be perfect time to talk to her via email. I received that email upon opening up Outlook. When I attempted to email her back, I received an email back saying that the email address must be wrong. I found out that she had deleted it through an email placed to her parents. (who, were on my side about things)

-Turned out, after sending me that last I love you email, she took the power of attorney she had and finalized divorced papers as well as taking my two kids, and began moving them to colorado (we were in va beach at the time). She took a stop in Illinois, where her parents were, filled them in, and sent "divorce" email, then deleted her account.

-After divorce email and several bounce backs trying to reply, I emailed her dad who told me everything that he knew, that she had met someone online in Colorado, was going out to meet him, and that she told him she was done with me. This email and the one from her sent me to sadland, where I sat and cried in the shop for a couple of hours.

-Not knowing what to do and still in tears, I just kind of sat there staring at the bulkhead when 6am rolled around. I had just started to bawl again, when awesome sailorgirl walked in. We had talked a couple times before, but nothing super serious, when she asked me what was wrong, there were no words only sobs for a few minutes until my vocal chords started working again.

-She sat down in the chair next to me and I had told her everything that had just happened, she just said "it'll be ok..." and reached down for my crotch. When she grabbed me, i was kind of shocked and at first was hesitant, when i tried to speak, she put her finger on my mouth and unzipped me. The next 20 minutes she worked at me until I came, she swallowed, zipped my pants back up, and said, "You are awesome, don't forget that" and left the space.

-Confused, at around 0730 I went to muster then went to bed, thought about how it was wrong of me etc etc etc, and only told a couple people about that until now.

-Don't get excited though, this story about a happy ending does not have a happily ever after. I didn't see super sailor girl after that, she worked days and I was on nights, I tried to make it a point to see her, but we usually ended up getting tied down and unable to. We talked on the phone for a while but it never went anywhere. And you guys are right, she deserves a medal for what she did. I think I'm going to send her some flowers.

-As far as the (ex)wife, I told my chief what had happened and when we pulled in they released me for hardship so I could take care of business. I found her in CO with my kids and said dude, I got a court order to reclaim my children and brought them back to Illinois where we were from. She split from that dude a few months later and came back to Illinois where we live today (not together) we don't speak except for on holidays.
Wife: dumb bish
Sailorgirl: win

He says he was cheating but if she emailed him the finalized divorce info and took off to meet some dude, I'd say he was in the clear.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

Old 01-03-2012, 11:51 PM   #337
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Fuck. Fucking bitch. What is this I don't even. Man, that shit's awful.

Sailorgirl FTW. Don't post on GMFS though, they'll say she's a slut and a bad person.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:12 AM   #338
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 01-04-2012, 01:36 AM   #339
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Nothing beats this classic...

Old 01-04-2012, 01:39 AM   #340
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 01-05-2012, 03:15 AM   #341
stonehenge

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

doggeh gets new pimp hand:

http://imgur.com/a/Gsic9
Old 01-05-2012, 02:54 PM   #342
stonehenge

http://www.derpbook.com/

Old 01-05-2012, 03:04 PM   #343
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 01-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #344
stonehenge

hate gold
Old 01-05-2012, 03:08 PM   #345
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 01-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #346
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post

Quote:
This domain has just been registered for one of our customers!
Domain registration and webhosting at best prices.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:59 PM   #347
stonehenge

Wtf when I go to it, I get a Facebook clone lol
Old 01-05-2012, 04:00 PM   #348
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

facebook just bought it
Old 01-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #349
stonehenge

well now I get this:

"Guys, site is being moved to new server - should be up and running in few hours! Sorry! Derp"

On reddit, he said that he threw it on a shitty server and registered the domain for fun but then a fuckton of people signed up and bogged it down so he's moving it rofl
Old 01-05-2012, 10:32 PM   #350
stonehenge