Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2010, 07:54 PM   #76
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default Re: The CV Thread

And u know what's even better cao u can befriend one and get rims for 12 packz Lol dem mexi be giving u services for beer

Pirata Tapahabla
Old 12-16-2010, 08:04 PM   #77
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I've never actually bought any because stock wheels looked too skinny with the lift/flares on my truck. Now I can take advantage of cheap stockers via mexi shop
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #78
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

DW free wheels and free tire mounting just for beer.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:56 PM   #79
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Mexi tire shop...gonna have to find one nao

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:12 PM   #80
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So I'm not sure if my wipers are screwy or if that is just how they are on a CV. When they are on, they stop quite a ways from the bottom of the window. It looks like they dont go down far enough. But when I turn them off, they lightly fall back down below the window. Make sense? Guess I could get a video. They aren't like that on any of our other cars. (Nizz, Dodge, Chevy, VW)
Old 12-17-2010, 10:22 PM   #81
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sounds like SOP for hidden wipers. Cadillacs and do it.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:53 PM   #82
stonehenge

Ah okay, first vehicular fancy enough to haz
Old 12-17-2010, 11:32 PM   #83
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Will check about the wipers, and get a video when I go home Juan.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 12-18-2010, 06:50 AM   #84
stonehenge

Old 12-19-2010, 01:51 AM   #85
stonehenge

Ghetto wheels got offroaded
Old 12-19-2010, 05:44 AM   #86
race2c
Garage Status

straight up "fo-by-fo" actionz in ze ghetto-wheel'd CV.

on the other hand though, i would rather roll "ghetto wheels" (steelies) than 24s or 26s.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 12-19-2010, 06:24 AM   #87
stonehenge

Rofl ya I just think they look ghetto without the centers. Once I get centercaps and maybe rings, ill be happy with them and they wont be ghetto.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:59 PM   #88
race2c
Garage Status

Not bad...a little pricey, but sort of rare car. CV Sports are more desirable than regular CVLXs or P71s.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...item45f77330f8

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 12-19-2010, 10:42 PM   #89
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Sounds like SOP for hidden wipers. Cadillacs and do it.
yeah my grand prix had those and they went opposite directions of each other too. was weird but neat to watch.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 08:37 PM   #90
race2c
Garage Status

Sorry to veer of the subject but what year is your grand prix Jeff?

I had a 93 Grand Prix and it wasn't a bad car what-so-ever. It had its quirks, but what car doesn't.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 12-21-2010, 03:46 AM   #91
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

it was a 95 i sold it when i bought the gray truck dad has

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Old 12-21-2010, 04:46 AM   #92
stonehenge

put ad in CL "trade my BAMF gotdamn for your CV plz plz thx"
Old 12-21-2010, 04:55 AM   #93
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i am after xmas i gotta fix a few little things after it gets warm enough to

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

as for my grand prix i loved it just wanted a truck

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

i also had a 79 grand prix have no internet pic of it though

Old 12-23-2010, 12:16 AM   #94
race2c
Garage Status

Here is my 93 Jeff. Got it from the original owners, got rid of it this summer, as it was a becoming a pain in the ass with fuel injector and rail problems.

Welp, the CV got the bumper tucked today. I would have taken pictures, but did not do that yet. May get some tomorrow.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 12-23-2010, 02:37 AM   #95
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

nice 93 the 95 was my dads he bought it new it had the later 3100 only thing i had go wrong with it was a trans went out but i beat the shit out of it

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:38 PM ----------

do i want mid 90s cv or grand marquis

Old 12-23-2010, 03:21 AM   #96
stonehenge

GM are pimpin, CV are cheaper
Old 12-23-2010, 04:28 AM   #97
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

well i have found some mid 90s for about 1500-1800 bucks

i need something got damn will trade with

Old 12-23-2010, 07:35 AM   #98
stonehenge

Some guy here has an ad on CL that pretty much says "I have 5 CVs 2001-2003 for $1k each, come get one, they all run." probably went from PD to Taxi and have 300k and 3 layers of cheap yellow paint
Old 12-23-2010, 07:44 AM   #99
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

thats all i want is a white cv that i can play with

Old 12-23-2010, 08:37 AM   #100
stonehenge

Come to az and get a 00-03 one for $1k then