Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2010, 05:09 AM   #201
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Yea, I went to onemanga a few times for reviews, saw they shut down. Post up the links, I'll check dem out.

Onegai twins any good? There is so much stuff out there, tis crazy.

I ran out of anime tonight actually, it sucks! Have nothing to watch now...might stop by Moviestop and pick something up. You watch stuff online or you get DVDs and stuff?
fucking dickhole publishers
well another big site is/was mangafox. havent been there in a while but i heard they got rid of alot of stuff still up though. been using mangareader more lately, it seems to have alot of the popular stuff up and other stuff.

yea its pretty good. its about a guy and two girls who have the same pic but only 2 kids are there. so they search for the house and try to figure whos who. its short if i remember correctly but still good. lol and word on too much stuff. too little time/ if you ever heard or watched onegai teacher. its based after that but its not really tied into it. the 3 kids are at the same school as where onegai teacher takes place

NOOO =O. i do both. dont buy much because not many anime heavy stores nearby. i need to find somewhere other than best buy. i buy the stuff i REALLY like though. like the new evangelion releases. hellsing. ghost in the shell

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works

Last edited by Cez★; 08-09-2010 at 05:12 AM.
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:14 AM   #202
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Find a Moviestop! They have a wall of stuffs. Best Buy is good, but ebay and online is better, way cheaper.

I need to update my evangelion series, I have it on VHS, but nothing else.

Tho Best Buy had a great deal on Claymore and Witchblade BluRay. Reg. $45-50, onsale for around $25 a few weeks ago. Snagged real quick.

Yea, I just checked the wiki on onegai twins, 13 eps but looks good. Will take a look sometime. I've seen like an episode of Onegai Techer, I thought it sounded familier.

Ever been to crunchyroll? It's sweet

Last edited by VmaxEngage; 08-09-2010 at 05:21 AM.
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:21 AM   #203
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

ill get on that fo sho.

DO ETT. those new movies (rebirth of evangelion) i think is what its called is BADASS. the second one goes on a different direction but was still fucking awesome. had to DL since its not out in the states yet.

yea BB is pretty good with the current stuff

theyre both pretty good. but onegai teacher is technically first lol. since in the onegai twins people know of their relationship. i think onegai teacher is a little longer though

not much. ive trolled some of the forums for pics. seems like a big site. check out otakucenter.com. im a member there lol. its pretty big. they have a ton of series. newest episodes released. new shit is added every day it seems.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2010, 05:24 AM   #204
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Yea, I've been wanting to update Eva for awhile, and now they have some coming out on blur ray

otakucenter.com will deff check out, and crunchyroll is huge. lots of goodness.

I'm looking into Elfen Lied, Neo Ranga, Full Metal Panic and Final Fantasy Unlimited for my next stuffs to watch. Ebay is the shit for good deals!
Old 08-09-2010, 05:28 AM   #205
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

word. i got a regular dvd though lol. limited edition with BAMF box cover lol.

definetly do it. thats where i get my fix lol.

elfen lied is badass. thats another anime that was based of a manga. the manga is WAY longer than that. and still as badass.

full metal panic is fucking awesome as well. the second raid and fumofuu pwn. i wish there was a new series though you should check out fullmetal alchemist if you havent too.

fuck i wont want to wake up tomorrow lol. later. should hit this place up more often. its way dead

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2010, 05:30 AM   #206
VmaxEngage

Seen Full Metal Alchemist on Adult Swim, I liked it but never kept up with it.

Elfen Lied does look BA but it's abit pricey so I've been hesitant.

I used to have a subscription to NewType USA and Full Metal Panic came with it sometimes. So I want to watch it nao

Yea, I'm def outtie too, work at 8 FTL...I'll be back
Old 08-09-2010, 05:33 AM   #207
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

not sure which you watched. they released a new one called FMA brotherhood. its pretty much the manga animated. no filler and no BS different story like the first one. its like 64 eps. it finished a few weeks ago in japan so its still fresh lol.

watch online then buy haha.

FMP! is a cant miss imo. the fighting scenes are badass. and some eye candy

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2010, 12:12 PM   #208
VmaxEngage

Eye Candy FTW.

The FMA I saw had to be when it came out, they were searching for the philosophers stone. Back in the day lol

Def. watching stuff online. Crunchyroll is giving out free 2 week subscriptions ATM
Old 08-09-2010, 02:32 PM   #209
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeah thats probably the first one. it wasnt as direct as the actual story. still pretty good though.

subcriptions? whats all included? all you can watch anime?

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

checked out the membership thing

Quote:
Largest Anime Library. Over 150 Anime titles, including shows currently broadcasting on Japan TV. All titles are professionally English-subtitled or dubbed.
Early Access. Same-day access to many anime titles currently airing in Japan.
High Quality Video. High-definition 720p is available on select titles, and high quality 480p (DVD quality) offered on most titles.

No Advertisements. You won't see any ads, except for the occasional homepage sponsorship.

Exclusive Member-Only Titles. Titles such as Fairy Tale, are reserved exclusively for Anime Members.

Watch from Devices. Stream all shows from your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, or watch on TV with our Boxee App

Community Status. Get a Crunchyroll Star next to your name. Unlock premium community features, such as customizable user homepage, member only forums, and more!

If you want to enjoy your Anime Membership after the free trial, simply do nothing -- your Membership will renew at the normal monthly rate of $6.95. If not, cancel online any time 24/7 from your Account Settings page within the first two weeks and you will not be charged. You may also change your plan details any time.
its 12 dollars if you get the all access membership though, you get access to more titles though it seems

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 01:52 AM   #210
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bout to start onegai twins. OC doesnt have it

off to google

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 01:54 AM   #211
VmaxEngage

12 dolla? Bish said free in teh email. Let me know if you find onegai twins
Old 08-10-2010, 01:57 AM   #212
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ahem
http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/onegai+twins

love this site. sometimes shit is titled way different so that its not deleted time to watch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 01:59 AM   #213
VmaxEngage

oooooooooooo

I shall check this out right about...meow
Old 08-10-2010, 02:01 AM   #214
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

it was under P, not O well ill watch on veoh since i worked to find them

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 02:23 AM   #215
VmaxEngage

Not bad, WTF is up with the alien tho? Onegai Teacher is in it too, pretty cool.

I like it so far...
Old 08-10-2010, 02:25 AM   #216
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ehh i forgot about that thing. it just floats around through the series. nothing important i think. yeah she is. so is the other dude. but he doesnt talk in it. he makes small apperances lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 02:29 AM   #217
VmaxEngage

Is there a dub of episode 2? Cannot find it :*(
Old 08-10-2010, 02:32 AM   #218
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

you watch dubbed? lol.

heres this dudes vidz. i think he uploaded all of them
http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/publisher:dakid516

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 02:41 AM   #219
VmaxEngage

whats wrong with dub? Reading subtitles get my head hurting lol
Old 08-10-2010, 02:47 AM   #220
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nothing i just hate some dubs lol. i guess i got used to reading subs. even when i buy them i get the subs on it

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

you have scy fy channel? gundam 00 (newest series) comes on at 11. theyre at like ep. 8 or 10

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

correction. ep 13

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 03:05 AM   #221
VmaxEngage

I agree, some dubs are complete shit. I remember I went to see Metropolis in a theater and reading the subs was cool when they are huge, but now they give me headaches.

Most dubs aren't too bad tho.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:08 AM   #222
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i can watch dubs too though. mostly on anime thats aired on tv. some dont have the same emotion and shit when dubbed. the older ones were better

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 03:29 AM   #223
VmaxEngage

Yea I def like older anime. Galaxy Express 999 is my fav, but is impossible to find

I'm liking this series, on eps 4 lol
Old 08-10-2010, 03:33 AM   #224
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

havent heard of that one. any good?

lol same ep here you posting here after you finish each episode?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 03:55 AM   #225
VmaxEngage

lol yeap, just finished 4 rofl

Galaxy Express 999 is epic man, how can you not know what it is?

Sci-Fi used to play the movies every once in awhile, GE999 and Adieu GE999.

Same artist who made captain harlock, starblazers, queen emeraldis. look it up, I think crunchyroll has some stuff, and youtube has the movies I think.