Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes > Arcade Talk
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2009, 02:04 AM   #1
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Default Trampoline

Score to Beat:

SHHUUUUUUUUUUUT THE FUCK UP
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:31 AM   #2
Bighead38

Parachute Champion USA - Geography game Champion Horse Racing Champion
Bighead38 may have a mustache.

idk even know how to play it
Bighead38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:13 AM   #3
TheOne

Daffy Jumper Champion Telescope 2 Champion Telescope Champion Yahtzee 23. Champion Spell Racer Champion
TheOne may have a mustache.

Time to come out whit the big guns, fucking quadruple sided back flips whit a twists motherfucker.

Oh and COME GET SOME!
TheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:19 AM   #4
Chance

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Hold the fuck up you can do twsits????
Old 02-18-2009, 05:22 AM   #5
TheOne

Daffy Jumper Champion Telescope 2 Champion Telescope Champion Yahtzee 23. Champion Spell Racer Champion

You cant, i do the twist whit my fingers to add alittle flare.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:23 AM   #6
Chance

omgwut
Old 02-18-2009, 05:28 AM   #7
okbeast

okbeast is one BAMF (srsly).

This game is fuckin hard. Even after the tutorial.
okbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:28 AM   #8
TheOne

WUT? Im just playing. Just concentrate and you will get better as of now ya'll can try and beat that score and when/if anyone does ima reclaim it.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:28 AM   #9
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
You cant, i do the twist whit my fingers to add alittle flare.
sounds like sooper hax to me
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:29 AM   #10
TheOne

Far from a hax. dude. Im just good at it, kinda.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:35 AM   #11
Chance

Ahem. Check it *****.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:35 AM   #12
Chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone View Post
wut? Im just playing. Just concentrate and you will get better as of now ya'll can try and beat that score and when/if anyone does ima reclaim it.
fuck yo couch
Old 02-18-2009, 05:46 AM   #13
TheOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
Ahem. Check it *****.
About time, shit I was starting to feal bad for you since i always saw you playing that game.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:47 AM   #14
Chance

rofl, if you beat that I'm fucked.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:52 AM   #15
TheOne

Ill give it a shot later on, kinda gets boring after the 3rd time.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:53 AM   #16
Chance

How do you think I feel? haha.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:58 AM   #17
TheOne

Releived? Haha.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:59 AM   #18
TheOne

You must of had a good streak because 9k is the best i can do right now, whit me landing on my face 3-4 times,lol.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:04 AM   #19
Chance

Yeah I'm still perfecting the technique, watch I'll forget it by tomorrow haha. You'll be in the 20ks haha.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:14 PM   #20
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wait, does this trampoline game have girls jumping on its trampoline?
Old 02-18-2009, 04:41 PM   #21
TheOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Wait, does this trampoline game have girls jumping on its trampoline?
No, i think chance just liked looking at his man junk jumping up and down.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:50 PM   #22
Chance

Exactly.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:47 PM   #23
Chance

30k is the mark now.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:44 PM   #24
TheOne

WTF???? 2 days ago you where happy to get 2k now look,haha. I give, im strugeling to get to 10k nevermind 30k unless i figure out how to get major points.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:00 PM   #25
Chance

It's all in the rhythm.