Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2018, 05:47 AM   #125226
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Im spemding new years at home too. Textin ppls who doing the same lol

I start feb 5. Going to pass me licensure exam before then

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 08:18 AM   #125227
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Dat break before work.

Happy New Year gaiz

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:35 PM   #125228
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

I spent new years at work....................my penile got kissed though a few hours after the ball dropped so life is good there. tonto had fuel filter gel up and had to leave it at home today until I can change it. thanks 0 degrees.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 05:12 PM   #125229
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

tracker decided to drop a caliper bracket bolt while we were driving it. This was on the 1st around 7pm, most places were closed, Autozone didn't have the bolt, Home Depot didn't. Had to call into work and get it the next day at a local auto parts place after trying Ace.

Wheel got some scrapes around the inside due to the caliper flopping around with only one bolt holding it on but overall, little damage.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:27 PM   #125230
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

yeah dad is going to change fuel filter for me since I wont have time. I bummed his acadia. id drive ronco but ive been chasing a vacuum leak in it and its so cold I cant work on it.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:36 PM   #125231
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

I was home for new years

But the 29th and 30th i spent at a music festival in dallas. Shit was s goddamn fun

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-03-2018, 06:05 PM   #125232
stonehenge

Haven't been to a concert in years.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:07 PM   #125233
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Tbh me neither, i have been to symphonies lol. This was so bamf. Into some new good stuff now.

Glad i has jerb and can do shit now :makeitrain:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-03-2018, 06:14 PM   #125234
nekkidhillbilly

what kind was they I go to shit like once a month
Old 01-03-2018, 06:43 PM   #125235
stonehenge

imo, which festival?
Old 01-03-2018, 06:49 PM   #125236
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Lights all night in dallas.

Was mostly edm stuff but they had smokepurppp there who's a rapper.

Illenium, seven lions, porter robinson, marshmello, bassnectar, vincent, were a few of the artists there

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-03-2018, 06:58 PM   #125237
nekkidhillbilly

seen seven lions at forcastle they where pretty cool
Old 01-03-2018, 07:04 PM   #125238
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I missed much of his set cuz i floored. But i heard falling away and that was my shitttttttt.

Hes seriously my fav artist. His songs are all so fucking good

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

And i just started listening to him and a few others a few months ago

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-03-2018, 07:24 PM   #125239
nekkidhillbilly

Ive not much but Ive listened to them there and though hmmm not bad.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

I haz bls coc redfang and eyehategod in a few weeks.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

best thing at forcastle was run the jewels imo

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

im glad cez be listening to edm and shit.............. Im a fan too

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

world aparts is the song i knew
Old 01-03-2018, 07:35 PM   #125240
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Worlds apart is bamf. Do check more of his stuff out. Its all so good

Ima be looking for more stuff. You heard of said the sky? Theyre good too imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-03-2018, 07:43 PM   #125241
nekkidhillbilly

ill check it out. used to listen to a lot of this stuff. what was the one I used to love pretty lights maybe was the artist I used to listen too alot? rac kinda that vibe too. idk I like a lot of music. fuck pop country and some of this pop rap shit that's out now.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

cez do you like the retro sounding shit like fm attack? I like that shit a lot.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 01-03-2018 at 07:42 PM.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:44 PM   #125242
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Im still learning all the subgenres in edm but i havent found something id say i dont like. I like it all. Trance is up there for sure. Bass heavy stuff i can dig too. I always get messages from my friend on stuff to listen that she thinks i may like

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-03-2018, 10:07 PM   #125243
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
I spent new years at work....................my penile got kissed though a few hours after the ball dropped so life is good there. tonto had fuel filter gel up and had to leave it at home today until I can change it. thanks 0 degrees.
I think my plow truck's gas has water in it and is frozen. Tried starting yesterday at 5°F and it could build pressure before running but sputtered and died if it fired at all, else it sputtered but wouldn't start. Fuel filler mouth rotted away years ago, been keeping a soup can hooked over it as a cap, and tank is almost empty so it's no surprise if water gets in...

Gonna put in some heet and a couple cans of gas, and if it still won't start I'll have to build a little shelter under/around the tank and put a space heater under it for an hour.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:10 AM   #125244
stonehenge

cez/nhb - EDM ftw

post more in the listening thread imo

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
cez do you like the retro sounding shit like fm attack? I like that shit a lot.
Kavinsky imo
Old 01-04-2018, 01:27 AM   #125245
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Fakn cao building car port for gas tank. Tankport?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-04-2018, 01:32 AM   #125246
stonehenge

"I'll just put a heater under the gas tank for a bit"

Cam is crying

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
Old 01-04-2018, 01:59 AM   #125247
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-04-2018, 12:30 PM   #125248
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
cez/nhb - EDM ftw

post more in the listening thread imo

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Kavinsky imo
yes and I think I turned you guys on to futurecop didn't i

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I think my plow truck's gas has water in it and is frozen. Tried starting yesterday at 5°F and it could build pressure before running but sputtered and died if it fired at all, else it sputtered but wouldn't start. Fuel filler mouth rotted away years ago, been keeping a soup can hooked over it as a cap, and tank is almost empty so it's no surprise if water gets in...

Gonna put in some heet and a couple cans of gas, and if it still won't start I'll have to build a little shelter under/around the tank and put a space heater under it for an hour.
dad was nice enough to change filter while I was at work yesterday so I didn't have to in the dark. tonto runs like its pissed Comanche self now.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

and eastern ky today be like
Old 01-04-2018, 04:06 PM   #125249
stonehenge

woke up to 60* with some clouds and sprinkles this morning. will max out at 75. not bad but should be colder for fuckin january
Old 01-04-2018, 04:12 PM   #125250
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Benn in the 30s since monday. At least suns out tho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works