Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 08:41 PM   #37551
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

helloooooo
Old 03-06-2010, 08:55 PM   #37552
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Give me
Noo

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Watching slumdog millionare

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-06-2010, 09:05 PM   #37553
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

What all is needed to assemble a train horn kit?
Old 03-06-2010, 11:47 PM   #37554
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

also cleaned all teh carpet and seats in WL today. took me console out and painted it black too. looks good.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Old 03-06-2010, 11:47 PM   #37555
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm bored.

Not bored enough to do anything, though.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:49 PM   #37556
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

change transmission fluid

mine looked like this after 25K miles or so. i last changed it in september

Old 03-06-2010, 11:50 PM   #37557
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm listening to an mp3 that a crackhead must have adjusted...it plays too fast.

Maybe tomorrow I should do something about my transmission fluid.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:51 PM   #37558
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

ya you prob should. my truck shifts like now. also the issue i had of the tcc not disengaging quickly enough when i depressed the throttle at crusing speed is gone now.

Old 03-06-2010, 11:59 PM   #37559
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Mine shifts great.

My stereo is fucked up. It started when I replaced my alternator. It randomly shuts off and resets the clock to 1:00, but it remembers the radio station and I think the volume too. It's only off for a split second. Just before it goes off, a bunch of stuff on the screen flashes on.

I thought it was a loose connection going to the stereo but it doesn't just do it going over bumps. It has happened while waiting at a stop sign, and while parked with the engine off.

Just in case, to make sure, I've connected a test light to the constant power wire. I'll ground the other end of the test light while I drive and see if it flickers. Then I'll try it on the ground wire and then the other power wire.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:59 PM   #37560
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

well shit I though I had my truck fixed but oh no its still knocking

Old 03-07-2010, 12:02 AM   #37561
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

that's crazy shit rick. never heard of something like that.

pops came by today with teh Galaxie. with new shocks you cant feel a bump on the road in it.

Old 03-07-2010, 12:03 AM   #37562
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

It's always crazy shit with me...
Old 03-07-2010, 12:04 AM   #37563
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

lol kinda like me going through 6 heater cores in my truck.....

Old 03-07-2010, 12:06 AM   #37564
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Blue02 has a stereo like mine he's getting rid of, but I don't want to insult him with a lowball offer unless I know it's the stereo and not the wiring.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:11 AM   #37565
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

I checked with a couple of the salvage yards we deal with on a daily basis at the shop and they wanted some fucking stupid money for used engines 500.00 for a 200k 4.3 and no guarantee and 1400.00 for a rebuilt one.....Ass Bags
Old 03-07-2010, 12:19 AM   #37566
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

http://toyotasimulator.com/
Old 03-07-2010, 12:22 AM   #37567
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

I jested
Old 03-07-2010, 12:42 AM   #37568
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Oh Brother Where Art Thou FTW

Old 03-07-2010, 12:43 AM   #37569
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Oh Brother Where Art Thou FTW
watched it the other night.... great movie
Old 03-07-2010, 01:26 AM   #37570
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

i think i'll go kidnap my buddy and play a round of golf tomorrow. this time of year the courses are dirt cheap before all the tourists come on. supposed to be in the mid 70s

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

cez how is your corsa set up?

Old 03-07-2010, 02:07 AM   #37571
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/...n_of_the_d.php
Quote:
Melinda "Mindy" Brennan is a nurse with four children living in the fancy burb of Chappaqua, New York. Friends say she had financial problems -- over what we're not sure. So she decided to moonlight in the world's oldest profession...

But let's just say Brennan never completed the hooker apprenticeship training program. First she took out a Craigslist ad offering "sensuous massage" to "generous gentlemen."

What she apparently didn't know -- since she didn't read the textbooks -- is that police departments nationwide have been busting Craigslist hookers for years now. After all, criminals who advertise aren't very hard to catch.

Perhaps even worse, Brennan was inviting the johns to her house, which makes it really, really easy to get yourself busted, especially when you live in a fancy neighborhood. So when neighbors started complaining about suspicious activity at the home -- eeek! creepy men are showing up! -- an undercover cop made an appointment with our dimwitted enchantress.

When the 46-year-old woman accepted $200 as prepayment for barenaked services, she was arrested.
---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/201...17058431.shtml
Quote:
RIAA Claims File Sharers Are 'Undermining Humanitarian Efforts In Haiti', But Leaves Out The Facts

Wow. The RIAA is getting seriously desperate these days. In the past, at least, its arguments made a little bit of sense, if you didn't understand the details or have the data.
---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

http://standardmadness.com/people/go...-into-marriage
Goat Rapists Forced Into Marriage
...owner of a raped goat insists that the guys who raped it marry it.
Quote:
For accuracy purposes, we’ll post a comparative picture of local women and local goats, possibly supporting the aforementioned charges.

Quote:
the two young men will also have to come up with the dowry goods, which ironically involves some sheep being transferred from one household to another.
---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Given the choice between the two, I'd choose the goose too.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:11 AM   #37572
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post

cez how is your corsa set up?
touring muffler
was dumped in front of axle and just changed it so teh tips come behind tire, couldnt get them in front
looks beast though

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-07-2010, 02:48 AM   #37573
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

1925 Popular Science article about someone attempting to invent television:
http://books.google.com/books?id=pik...age&q=&f=false
Old 03-07-2010, 02:49 AM   #37574
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
touring muffler
was dumped in front of axle and just changed it so teh tips come behind tire, couldnt get them in front
looks beast though
just put in place of the old muffler?

Old 03-07-2010, 02:50 AM   #37575
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pretty much. its a 1 in 1 out. but my truck had 2 pipes so he had to get a mini y-pipe to get it on. i could get some pics if you want

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Closed Thread