Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2010, 05:38 PM   #5801
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

lol juan

is the batt life not good for DX?
Old 12-18-2010, 05:40 PM   #5802
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It is, I had no interwebz when I got the ext battery tho so I was on my phone pretty much ALL day.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:42 PM   #5803
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

oh ok i c. if i need to get everything off my sd card, i just copy it to a file on my computer, then copy everything over to new sd card right?
Old 12-18-2010, 05:43 PM   #5804
MikeH
waffler

yup.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:43 PM   #5805
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

If it was that bad I'd actually buy one but I don't want to spend money when I dont NEED to so i'll just beg Mike till he gives it up

Shit I even hang out with Mike in his nerd dreams and still no ext batt.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:44 PM   #5806
MikeH
waffler

they were 60% off a while back you cheap bastard!
Old 12-18-2010, 05:45 PM   #5807
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Oh and Blake, I've used Titanium to copy apps from my D1 to Eris and Eris to DX with no issues. Just don't copy system apps.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:47 PM   #5808
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
they were 60% off a while back you cheap bastard!

Btw I've been liking the bigger gb keyboard a lot but sometimes the ?123 key wont stay, I have to hold it down.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:48 PM   #5809
MikeH
waffler

Ive been using the MT that comes in Linear. I think Im gonna pull the red battery icons from UD and put them in Linear, it just seems to plain right now.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:52 PM   #5810
stonehenge

The plainness is why i got tired of Incog. Im really liking the gb theme though, I think Gewgul did a good job imo. The added green accents make it better tho.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:53 PM   #5811
MikeH
waffler

a bunch of people hate the new UI, I think it looks 100 times better.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:55 PM   #5812
stonehenge

Hell yes it is SO much better than the old vanilla. The black bar is easy on the eyes, looks cooler, matches most of the phones better, etc. Im surprised they didn't give the gbkb green accents tho lol
Old 12-18-2010, 05:56 PM   #5813
VmaxEngage

ok yea thats what i was thinking with titanium
Old 12-18-2010, 05:56 PM   #5814
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Hell yes it is SO much better than the old vanilla. The black bar is easy on the eyes, looks cooler, matches most of the phones better, etc. Im surprised they didn't give the gbkb green accents tho lol
Cuz the button press and what not is still the yellow/orange I think.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:59 PM   #5815
stonehenge

Plus if it doesnt work, SBF!
Old 12-18-2010, 06:12 PM   #5816
MikeH
waffler

such a pain in the ass to sbf, its not hard but would just be easier to boot into recovery.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Juan did you get the new Market working? Heres a newer version
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=877330
Old 12-18-2010, 06:40 PM   #5817
stonehenge

Yeah I grabbed the apk that droidlife posted a while ago.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:53 PM   #5818
VmaxEngage

the new market is sexy imo

real clean
Old 12-19-2010, 12:29 AM   #5819
stonehenge

Old 12-19-2010, 03:30 AM   #5820
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

if you want to try, over on slickdeals, they are still saying that code for 60% at motorola may still work.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 05:43 AM   #5821
MikeH
waffler

Went back to gb theme. I like it mo betta.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:22 AM   #5822
stonehenge

Smart gai imo
Old 12-19-2010, 07:06 AM   #5823
VmaxEngage

gb over linear?
Old 12-19-2010, 08:10 AM   #5824
stonehenge

Imo
Old 12-19-2010, 02:59 PM   #5825
MikeH
waffler

Linear looks good but tired of those kinds of themes. Just too plain.