Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2017, 12:44 AM   #28026
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

For years I have been using an Android as a dashcam. I use the app Dailyroads Voyager and I'm mostly happy with it. It stores its videos and photos in 3 subfolders of whichever folder I specify...Photos, Videos, and Tempvideos. All videos are recorded to Tempvideos, and then when I give it the command to save one it gets moved to the Videos folder.

Just recently I've taken an interest in flickr's free terabyte and Google Photos' unlimited storage (under a specified resolution). Today it occurred to me that, rather than periodically manually copying files off of it I should just let flickr and/or gphotos handle it whenever I leave it on in wifi range.

However...flickr doesn't scan the necessary folder, and if it did then it would pick up the Tempvideos folder, which would NOT be ok. My first instinct is to hard-link the folder, but the SD card's FS is vfat, so that's a no-go.

While writing up this post I came up with a few other ideas:

- Try gphotos and see if I can set its folders

- Set a cron job to evacuate the Photos and Videos folders regularly (move those files to a folder where they'll be picked up)

- Set Dailyroads Voyager to save to folders on the data partition, and link those to the SD card's folder

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Ooh, I wonder if flickr obeys ".nomedia" or something similar...I could set Dailyroads to use an appropriate folder and then just have flickr ignore the Tempvideos folder.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:51 AM   #28027
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Google Photos will backup any photos on the device in any folder, you can go in and check or uncheck any folder at any time. So it should do what you want.

However, it doesn't automatically delete the local copy when it backs up. You'd need to set a cron job or find an app to do that regularly (and hope that you hit wifi for backups before that happens each time lol).

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

I really need to get an old phone to use with DailyRoads or buy a dedicated (but inexpensive) dashcam. Been seeing lots of stupidity lately, it's only a matter of time before that stupidity makes contact with me.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 01:10 AM   #28028
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Deleting isn't very important. I don't save many videos, and Dailyroads automatically purges Tempvideos (FIFO) when the card is full. Dailyroads complains when there are finally too many saved videos to leave usable space.

I'll have to get a better look at Google Photos. I'm a little hesitant; I'm a little unclear on how the unlimited storage works with regards to Google Drive and such...it seems like my existing photos count against my space.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:32 AM   #28029
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

AFAIK, everything uploaded by Google Photos is not counted towards your quota as long as you have it set to the free quality. If you have pics in there that you added with Drive, then they probably count. Just put them on a phone and let Photos reupload them lol

Btw, for FIFO. We'll kinda, too lazy to open full browser to properly dispense said repz.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 02-07-2017, 02:42 AM   #28030
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Old 02-07-2017, 01:29 PM   #28031
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I took another look at the Google Photos app and you're right, the setting for quality indicates unlimited storage right on it. So when using High Quality with unlimited storage, do those photos/videos show up in your GDrive too? For most purposes I want that, but for dashcam I'd rather not; I think I'll use a separate account for it.

I have it mostly configured but damned dashcam phone now has a flaky battery connector or something...it gives me a "?" inside the battery icon and only runs when plugged in. Battery is probably less than a year old and seems to be legit Motorola OEM, and was not acting funny until I took it out of the car; and it's not like it's been in a delicate condition for long, since I routinely remove the phone and turn it the other way while parked somewhere so the wide-angle lens (thanks, Dollar Tree!) can watch the interior. Anyway, I only get a few minutes running on tethered power before it randomly drops out from under me.

Gotta find the tiny, tiny torx screwdriver that came with the battery and disconnect/reconnect it to see if I can improve the situation.

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Also, GPhotos has "Free up space" function which even shows up as a notification, so that will be convenient.

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

I wonder if there is a way to identify which existing photos have been shared and accessed, so I can remove all the other ones and reupload as unlimited, freeing up some space...

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

Still have '?' battery icon, but on a better charger it stays on...or a least, it's stayed on for a while now.

I'd replace the phone with another from my inventory but this one is uniquely good for dashcam work with its excellent camera lens, autofocus that plays well with clip-on wide-angle lens, and nearly-acceptable nighttime performance. Maybe it's time to order another battery and try to get a better one this time...we'll see if it is more dependable in the car again.
Old 02-07-2017, 01:57 PM   #28032
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quick question.. where can you get unlocked apps niwntnwt blapkmarket is gone? I have one I use often that is "outdated" and will not operate anymore

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:05 PM   #28033
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

This whole thing stems off of a larger idea I've had to take control of my increasingly chaotic photo collection and back it up on free flickr/GPhotos cloud services in addition to my hard drives, and also remove it from my storage-limited cloud file sync services. I hadn't yet gotten around to investigating GPhotos for the larger project, but just now I found that they offer a proper Windows app for backing up to the service:
https://photos.google.com/apps

That's gonna make my life a hell of a lot easier than flickr does! They used to have a desktop uploader but they made it a pay feature, enforced by the server (so it doesn't matter if you find an old version somewhere).

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Quick question.. where can you get unlocked apps niwntnwt blapkmarket is gone? I have one I use often that is "outdated" and will not operate anymore

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7.
JayBo!! Good to see you, buddy.

I have decent luck just googling for the package name, like com.binarytoys.speedometerpro.apk, but I haven't tried to find hacked "unlocked" versions...probably easy enough to search for something like com.whatever.package.apk unlocked
Old 02-07-2017, 02:07 PM   #28034
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Thank you! The app I'm looking for is the newer Ultimate Guitar tab app. I'm still running the one I downloaded like 5 years ago lol.
And it quit last week.
Good to see you too brah! I do that have much time to get online anymore.. fuckin telecom business be stressful

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:16 PM   #28035
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

This one?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ateguitar.tabs

Should be easy enough...

Not sure if 4.2.1 is latest, but probably recent, and I found it on this site:
http://www.coolapk.com/apk/com.ultimateguitar.tabs
Can't read the language there but I've always gotten good clean downloads from that site.

Dunno if this direct link will expire, probably, but here:
http://dl.coolapkmarket.com/down/apk...395e1486475067
Based on that URL this is obviously from 2015 and probably October.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:39 PM   #28036
stonehenge

Rick - everything that GPhotos backs up are visible in drive. They're sorted in a folder called Google Photos and then subfolders by year and month based on the date stored in the metadata on the pics. I have a 1970 folder also lol so that must be stuff that didn't have a date tag.

As for your ? battery, wtf. I know that being plugged in 24/7 can be hard on a battery but you don't leave it in there all the time do you?

Yaybo - sup! I'd try to help but it looks like Cao already found what you need.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 02-07-2017, 02:44 PM   #28037
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Ok, that's mostly what I figured, but it leaves me curious how they calculate space usage. Anyway, cool beans. Definitely gonna hafta switch to separate account for dashcam videos.

Just recently (last few weeks) I started leaving it plugged in 24/7 in the car out in the cold. Shouldn't be THAT bad for battery, and not that soon.
Old 02-07-2017, 03:32 PM   #28038
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wan, need halp

v10 shut off and is being a bithc now

so was reading twitter this morning when app froze. tried to close and all that. shit died. wouldnt turn back on. tried diff batteries. nothing. finally messed around and "cleaned" the battery prongs where batt and phone connects with shirt and it worked. though it wouldnt get past the lg screen and shut off sometimes. now at school and wont load past the lg screen

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

well some magic goolging says i am completely fucked on this. just great. fucking great

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

ill be going to t-mo after my test to see what i can do. shit better still be under warranty or be cheap for insurance to fix

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

fuck you LG. after all the nice things i said. fuck you in your rotten asses

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 03:44 PM   #28039
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Sounds like you should try a better cleaning of battery contacts (after the whole warranty thing doesn't pan out, of course).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 02-07-2017, 03:46 PM   #28040
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

shit was dead before i cleaned battery contacts

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-07-2017, 05:32 PM   #28041
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Ok, that's mostly what I figured, but it leaves me curious how they calculate space usage. Anyway, cool beans. Definitely gonna hafta switch to separate account for dashcam videos.

Just recently (last few weeks) I started leaving it plugged in 24/7 in the car out in the cold. Shouldn't be THAT bad for battery, and not that soon.
Yeah, a battery ~ a year old that has only been plugged in 24/7 for a few weeks shouldn't be dead. Especially not THAT dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
wan, need halp

v10 shut off and is being a bithc now

so was reading twitter this morning when app froze. tried to close and all that. shit died. wouldnt turn back on. tried diff batteries. nothing. finally messed around and "cleaned" the battery prongs where batt and phone connects with shirt and it worked. though it wouldnt get past the lg screen and shut off sometimes. now at school and wont load past the lg screen

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

well some magic goolging says i am completely fucked on this. just great. fucking great

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

ill be going to t-mo after my test to see what i can do. shit better still be under warranty or be cheap for insurance to fix

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

fuck you LG. after all the nice things i said. fuck you in your rotten asses
Fuck. Sounds like you got hit with the LG bootloop issue. I've seen people complaining about that lately but my V10 worked fine until I traded it for the V20. From what I've seen, it has something to do with overheating and solder issues. Some people heat up a certain part of the phone and can get it to boot at least long enough to back things up or do a factory reset. Not cool. The G6 and newer is supposed to be using some new heatpipe shit to keep it cool and avoid these kinds of things. As much as I like my V20, I may trade it in for a Sammy when the S8 drops. Not because I don't like the V20, but because I don't want to keep it long enough for a bootloop to happen. Though idk if V20s have been looping yet.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

annnnd V20s can do it too:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lgv20/comme...n_an_hour_now/

so they aren't safe either. Sucks. I like their phones. Might just jump to S8 even if I like V20 better.
Old 02-07-2017, 10:50 PM   #28042
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

went to tmobile, foo saw it wasnt working. ordered me a new (to me) v10. pinche refurb. well better than shit i guess. gonna load up my n4. not sure if i have everything saved on my sd card but dont really care i guess since i just need a fucking phone

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

wan, halp? pls

nexus 4 wont turn on

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

oops nevermind. there it goes. have battery icon on

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

and sim card too small. brb tmobile

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

tmo bro hooked me the fuck up with an adapter

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

now just need phone to charge and ill be good. shit dies when i go to snapchat

might just go to web twitter instead of downloading a new app if only gonna need one day

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2017, 12:33 AM   #28043
stonehenge

You've had it over a year right? They replaced it without insurance? bamf service

glad you're getting a replacement.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:37 AM   #28044
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nah i still have insurance rofl.

hopefully it arrives by tomorrow like they said.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2017, 12:54 AM   #28045
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I'm trying those links you posted rick. Those are MUCH newer than my current version

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:57 AM   #28046
stonehenge

Quote:
nah i still have insurance rofl.
fak. had to pay deductible?
Old 02-08-2017, 01:05 AM   #28047
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

And... That was fail

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:19 AM   #28048
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
fak. had to pay deductible?
nope. apparently just have to pay $5 or somthing when i take delivery of it

was so grateful to the dude who hooked me up fo free with a sim card adapter that i woulda bought anything he was pitching to me if i were ballin. srsly.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2017, 01:51 AM   #28049
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

And now fuckin ad pops up every time I unlock phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:03 AM   #28050
stonehenge

Quote:
nope. apparently just have to pay $5 or somthing when i take delivery of it

was so grateful to the dude who hooked me up fo free with a sim card adapter that i woulda bought anything he was pitching to me if i were ballin. srsly.
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
And now fuckin ad pops up every time I unlock phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7.
did it want a bunch of permissions when you installed it? If so, delete it. If not and they are just notification ads, you can long press the notification a d disable them.

If you install it, you can try installing Aptoide and getting your app from there but there are no promises that you don't end up with the same result.

Just answer google surveys and then buy the app for $4 lol

Sent from my LG V20