Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2009, 06:25 AM   #51
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Dammit Ichio u pansy u healed that aroncar!

i liked him using the hollowfication tho that was badass
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:20 AM   #52
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dude i cant see it no more CN got cut off for some fucking reason. o well. i saw it already. i really wanted to see death note though
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:25 AM   #53
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
dude i cant see it no more CN got cut off for some fucking reason. o well. i saw it already. i really wanted to see death note though
that sucks

tonights code geass episode was pretty good
Old 09-27-2009, 07:43 AM   #54
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yea I like the previous one. the one where he predicts what Mao would say. that was badass. he does that in teh second season too. im watching death note on the web right now lol
Old 09-27-2009, 08:27 AM   #55
apedestrian

that deathnote was good,

I like How Lelouchs and uh lights? minds work, they are so devious the way they solve problems and respond to hard situations is just cool.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:24 PM   #56
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

haha i thought that right after i started seeing death note
Old 10-04-2009, 06:32 AM   #57
apedestrian

Damn Bleach is good.

i checked the As Schedule and WHERE THE F*CK DID CODE GEASS GO?!
Old 10-04-2009, 06:58 AM   #58
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

o thats what was missing i saw it earlier and i saw a extra fma ep. they may add a new series when its over. saw the 3rd bleach film earlier. it was good. you see urahara use benihime a lot more than before which was badass

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-04-2009, 07:52 AM   #59
apedestrian

i found out the whole first season of CG is on youtube
Old 10-04-2009, 11:47 AM   #60
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nice

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-05-2009, 01:29 AM   #61
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime News Network
Cartoon Network's Adult Swim programming block will run the second Bleach anime film, Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion, in the United States at midnight on Saturday evening, December 5. The weekend before, Adult Swim will rerun the first Bleach film, Bleach the Movie: Memories of Nobody, at midnight on Saturday, November 28. Viz Media shipped the DVD for the second film and the 28th volume of Tite Kubo's original manga last month.

The last episode of Moribito - Guardian of the Spirit will premiere on Adult Swim on December 19.

Thank you to Brad Charlet for news tip.

Image © Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, Dentsu, Pierrot
this is cool. theyre already going to air teh second movie. its a badass movie.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-06-2009, 04:11 AM   #62
apedestrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
nice
I had no life yesterday and Today i watched Code geass r1 like episode 18 to episode 25 and watched code geass r2 episode 1-25

man i wish they will make a r3 or a aftermath epilouge or something like that
Old 10-06-2009, 04:20 AM   #63
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post
I had no life yesterday and Today i watched Code geass r1 like episode 18 to episode 25 and watched code geass r2 episode 1-25

man i wish they will make a r3 or a aftermath epilouge or something like that
awesome i remember in my high school days during summer and winter break. i knocked out a few animes in a few days depending how many eps they were. i miss those days

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-27-2009, 01:22 AM   #64
apedestrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
awesome i remember in my high school days during summer and winter break. i knocked out a few animes in a few days depending how many eps they were. i miss those days
yea

the last few Bleach's have been good.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:38 AM   #65
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

teh filler going on right now kicks ass, and teh manga is getting good too. youll be in for a surprise

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-07-2009, 01:21 AM   #66
apedestrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
teh filler going on right now kicks ass, and teh manga is getting good too. youll be in for a surprise
Oh noez Ichigos! :'(
Old 11-08-2009, 06:27 AM   #67
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea hes involved. as always

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-09-2009, 04:55 AM   #68
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

didnt realize adult swim was up to apporos fight, wonder how far they are going to go with it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-09-2009, 06:28 AM   #69
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cez, you still CN-less?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:06 PM   #70
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

si dooshbags decided to cut off CN on basic cable fuck comcast or commiecast

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-14-2009, 01:37 AM   #71
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-entertainment

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-14-2009, 09:02 AM   #72
Ray
Brownies

Ray must SRSLY be a dick...Ray must SRSLY be a dick...

http://www.kumby.com/initial-d-1st-stage-episode-1/ This is all.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:18 PM   #73
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

been meaning to watch it. dont have time right now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-22-2009, 07:27 AM   #74
apedestrian

Oh man Grimm Jow

that was a epic battle!
Old 11-22-2009, 04:57 PM   #75
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

is it up to teh shuske amage filler?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works