Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-16-2014, 10:28 PM   #21926
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Well shit...

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

My internet has been out the past 2 nights, the phone company had it out because they were doing maintenance or some shit.

God damn it, the worst weekend possible.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Oh well, I have a beta code from pre-ordering so I'll just play it then I guess.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Destiny’s PlayStation-Exclusive Content Detailed

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:52 PM   #21927
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I don't think royarz got the alpha either so you're not alone

i need to pay that bish off in advance, dfw it on launch day

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

ends tonight apparently, nailz, play dat quickly

level cap is 8, there is one strike, one pvp mode/map, and a small bit of story. Other than that, just explore and do a few random quests.

You can try all 3 classes too.

Everything will be wiped between Alpha/Beta and between Beta/Release so don't spend too much time working on character creation or anything.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

I loved the Alpha. It didn't feel like an alpha. It never crashed for me, always did well matchmaking, etc.

I think the only bug was that I think it got confused and acted a little weird when me and cez tried to join a fireteam once. I went to the tower and came back and it seemed to work again.

Either way, it's really polished for an alpha. Can't wait for the beta and then september

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Read these quotes:

"The beta test later in the year will contain different content."

"What’s really cool for me personally as an environment artist is that the game is already looking better than what people are playing in the alpha."

so we get different goodies next month and the game environment looks better than the alpha!?

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:56 AM   #21928
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

word. it plays good.

the cosntant restarting of matches in strike was kind of annoying. hope they change that

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:32 AM   #21929
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

I loved it. Made a hunter and a warlock. So much polish for an alpha, fuck the release is going to be so fucking epic. if any of yall wanna play it tonight before its gone let me know
Old 06-17-2014, 02:02 AM   #21930
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I did some exploring earlier, I kept losing connection to the server. When connection is lost you can still wander around and kill things but you don't get your exp/loots until it reconnects.

It gives you a warning now when you join that they are testing and that you may lose connection so it's all good.

Cez, I didn't notice restarts in the strike? But I only played it that one time when we raepd.

Or you mean how you respawn way at the beginning if you die before the final baus?
Old 06-17-2014, 02:08 AM   #21931
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Yea it was the same for me earlier today when I played
Old 06-17-2014, 02:11 AM   #21932
stonehenge

Damn, I wish I knew about this before: https://alpha.bungie.net

You can see your inventory/gear and check out the grimoire cards we've been earning. Kinda cool.
Old 06-17-2014, 02:27 AM   #21933
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I did some exploring earlier, I kept losing connection to the server. When connection is lost you can still wander around and kill things but you don't get your exp/loots until it reconnects.

It gives you a warning now when you join that they are testing and that you may lose connection so it's all good.

Cez, I didn't notice restarts in the strike? But I only played it that one time when we raepd.

Or you mean how you respawn way at the beginning if you die before the final baus?
ya. well for me, when i was hacking the console thing to open the exit or whatever we had to fight 3 waves. well if everyone dies then the mission restarts. it just starts loading with a screen saying "waiting for restart" or something. but i mean it doesnt let u choose to spawn at the mission or bail. idk if its broken but did not like it just starting

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-17-2014, 02:31 AM   #21934
stonehenge

ah ok

well hopefully thats one of the things they tweak, we'll see next month during the beta

you better go preorder it somewhere to get a code
Old 06-17-2014, 03:31 AM   #21935
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

new batman game. so fkn want

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-17-2014, 06:10 AM   #21936
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Batman got pushed to next year, was gay.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:56 PM   #21937
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-17-2014, 05:19 PM   #21938
stonehenge

some cool cars added to gtav today in a hipster pack: http://www.reddit.com/r/GTAV/comment...s_live/ci9phlt

kinda feel like playing some gtao today will have to plug in ps3

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Old 06-17-2014, 06:57 PM   #21939
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

http://www.gtagaming.com/news/comments.php?i=2335

speaking of it might not suck dick anymore

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 07:36 PM   #21940
stonehenge

kinda want the blue one in the upper right

Old 06-17-2014, 08:44 PM   #21941
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

would take the red blade thats it.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014...n_5499538.html

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 05:04 PM   #21942
stonehenge

lol, fucking EA:

They left Bruce Lee out of the game (even though they showed him in e3 footage) and it's $2 for each weight you want to use him in so you have to buy him four times or buy a bundle.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Old 06-18-2014, 06:28 PM   #21943
VmaxEngage

if people would stop buying DLC, they would stop charging for it. But all the lil kids need the extra camos n stuff in CoD
Old 06-18-2014, 07:05 PM   #21944
stonehenge

i've bought dlc for things like that on F2P games like TF2 and Vindictus because the games already free and I've put a shitload of hours into it, I don't mind dropping a few dollas up in there

but when you pay $65 for a game and then they try to squeeze every bit out of you with little shit dlcs, its pretty annoying

That's why I like Rockstar and Bethesda. Rockstar has been releasing pack after pack of content for GTAV/GTAO all for free. When Rockstar and Bethesda do release paid DLC, it's usually a whole new campaign or something (Gay Tony, Lost and Damned, Undead Nightmare, the FO3 expansions, etc).

The only "asshat DLC" I can think of are the shark cards where you can pay for gta money but those aren't necessary, they're just lazy lol
Old 06-18-2014, 09:09 PM   #21945
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

GTAVooooooo
Old 06-18-2014, 09:11 PM   #21946
stonehenge

any of you on ps3 hit lv 100? dfw to cruise around in the 6 wheeler
Old 06-18-2014, 09:17 PM   #21947
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

32 lol
Old 06-18-2014, 09:25 PM   #21948
stonehenge

idkwtf i'm at
Old 06-18-2014, 09:56 PM   #21949
TATERNATER
potato tornado

im on right now is the only reason i know. haven't played in 4 months
Old 06-18-2014, 09:58 PM   #21950
stonehenge

Just checked online, I'm at Rank 52