Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2013, 03:15 AM   #25051
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Only problem (not specific to the Kyoceras) is Virgin Mobile/Boost devices, which are not allowed on RingPlus but work as long as nobody at RingPlus notices, can't use mobile data on RingPlus. I'll never be able to hack it on the vMo dumbphone I have on RingPlus but I get the feeling I might pull it off on an Android, especially these Kyoceras.

Also, something I really like about Kyocera: MSL is ridiculously easy to get, just use Kyocera MSL reader app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...unlockgods.kyc
Old 12-19-2013, 04:27 AM   #25052
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

pinche tweetcaster making nexus 4 slow as fuck. watdo

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:32 AM   #25053
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
All I know is these Kyoceras are responsive and a million times faster than the Ventures ever were, and that .7" additional screen size might as well be 7" more, it's such a huge difference. I can type on the screen...not fast, but I can do it reasonably, couldn't type reasonably on screen or on the minuscule qwerty on the Venture. Talkatone runs better. Everything is a million times more usable with regards to speed, screen, input, etc.
Yeah .5"-1" can be a huge difference

Plus you are on ICS now. 4.0+ is a whole new beast compared to GB.

Seems like a decent upgrade all around with the added bonus of one being skeet proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
did jest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
pinche tweetcaster making nexus 4 slow as fuck. watdo
Uninstall it and install something better... Robird, Tweedle, etc
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:33 PM   #25054
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

well i fucked up my phone. got the kitkat update. uninstalled xposed and temp unrooted with voodoo and the update failed and im stuck on fastboot. i cant use rsd to flash back to anything it fails instantly
Old 12-19-2013, 08:39 PM   #25055
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
well i fucked up my phone. got the kitkat update. uninstalled xposed and temp unrooted with voodoo and the update failed and im stuck on fastboot. i cant use rsd to flash back to anything it fails instantly
Did you delete the line in the XML to check for sizes?

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Should say something like, get var blah blah blah
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:40 PM   #25056
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

yea i did that it fails trying to flash the bootloader. i think i have the kitkat bootloader now and its blocking going back to the old one
Old 12-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #25057
MikeH
waffler

Did you flash stock recovery before trying to update?
Old 12-19-2013, 08:47 PM   #25058
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea i had stock recovery on it ever since i did the write protection hack
Old 12-19-2013, 09:44 PM   #25059
MikeH
waffler

ah thats right. weird. did you get it figured out?
Old 12-19-2013, 09:46 PM   #25060
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

not yet but theres a ton of ppl on the moto forums that have the same issues even unrooted people. might be getting a new phone
Old 12-19-2013, 09:49 PM   #25061
MikeH
waffler

fuckin moto.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:50 PM   #25062
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yep if i had an unlocked bootloader this would be fixed already
Old 12-19-2013, 09:51 PM   #25063
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Only problem (not specific to the Kyoceras) is Virgin Mobile/Boost devices, which are not allowed on RingPlus but work as long as nobody at RingPlus notices, can't use mobile data on RingPlus. I'll never be able to hack it on the vMo dumbphone I have on RingPlus but I get the feeling I might pull it off on an Android, especially these Kyoceras.

Also, something I really like about Kyocera: MSL is ridiculously easy to get, just use Kyocera MSL reader app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...unlockgods.kyc
Update: Success with the Boost phone.
http://discourse.ringplus.net/t/beat...-with-data/346
That dude's the CTO of RingPlus.

Basically all I had to do was go Settings -> System Updates -> Update Profile.

The Virgin Rise doesn't have "Update Profile". I'm gonna keep looking for a way, maybe some kind of ##code# will give me a menu that enables that. Or maybe I can somehow use pieces of firmware from the Boost Hydro, since they are 99.99% the same phone/OS/etc.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:54 PM   #25064
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
yep if i had an unlocked bootloader this would be fixed already
MB: it probably wouldn't have happened in the first place

fuckin moto and VZW

hopefully you get it fixed, dnw to buy a phone at retail find a used gnex somewhere. It's aging but can be had for a decent price and can have KK until you fix the Moto. Steal yours back from BIL.

Quote:
Update: Success with the Boost phone.
http://discourse.ringplus.net/t/beat...-with-data/346
That dude's the CTO of RingPlus.

Basically all I had to do was go Settings -> System Updates -> Update Profile.

The Virgin Rise doesn't have "Update Profile". I'm gonna keep looking for a way, maybe some kind of ##code# will give me a menu that enables that. Or maybe I can somehow use pieces of firmware from the Boost Hydro, since they are 99.99% the same phone/OS/etc.
You should create CaogenMod ROM for those phones
Old 12-19-2013, 09:55 PM   #25065
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

peeps on the moto forums said it should be replaced under warranty
Old 12-19-2013, 09:58 PM   #25066
stonehenge

did it happen to people who were 100% stock?

hopefully they replace it
Old 12-19-2013, 09:59 PM   #25067
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yep alot of people who were never rooted are stuck too
Old 12-19-2013, 10:08 PM   #25068
stonehenge

Quote:
people who were never rooted are stuck too
Old 12-19-2013, 10:09 PM   #25069
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

im on hold with vzw trying to get a replacement
Old 12-19-2013, 10:16 PM   #25070
stonehenge

Old 12-19-2013, 10:19 PM   #25071
MikeH
waffler

just sucks that you will probably get a refurb over some bullshit update they put out
Old 12-19-2013, 10:19 PM   #25072
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea its bs
Old 12-20-2013, 12:23 AM   #25073
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Yeah .5"-1" can be a huge difference

Plus you are on ICS now. 4.0+ is a whole new beast compared to GB.

Seems like a decent upgrade all around with the added bonus of one being skeet proof.

did jest

Uninstall it and install something better... Robird, Tweedle, etc
which is best?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:06 AM   #25074
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
You should create CaogenMod ROM for those phones
Can't ROM, locked bootloader.

OEM doesn't suck though. Pretty clean. I expected the vageen mobul one, at least, to be all fucking deep-branded and monetized and shit.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:22 PM   #25075
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
which is best?
Idk they're all decent. I'm using Robird pero is paid so if you wanna try it

Quote:
Can't ROM, locked bootloader.

OEM doesn't suck though. Pretty clean. I expected the vageen mobul one, at least, to be all fucking deep-branded and monetized and shit.
Fak. Bootloader pls.

I helped MIL setup a Sprint LG. Some sort of low end Oprimus or something. I was surprised at the lack of bloat. It had a couple apps but nothing major. VZW loads theirs with bloat.