Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 09:37 PM   #151
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I had a cat named Shadow he was all black shorthair with yellow eyes. He was fuckin pimp. He was actually the only cat we had that was really friendly and would lay with you and stuff. We have always had dogs so most our cats grow up to be hard asses
mine is gray with gray ish eyes. he still a pussy somewhat whenever i get up or make a sudden move he runs under the bed lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki4life05 View Post
i thought that could happen, if buffalo keeps up this level of play then they will have a pretty good season
word. teh NE game was good too
Old 09-20-2009, 09:40 PM   #152
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Did you buy/adopt the kitteh or find him? If you raise him chillin and laying with you watching tv and stuff he will be all chill and an inside cat I think. Ours gets raised playing with dogs and playing rough so when he plays he bites/scratches and he goes outside to piss/shit like a dog hahaha
Old 09-20-2009, 09:42 PM   #153
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

CL find, my bro got it but shadow scratched him so he didnt want him lol. i need to take him to a vet to check him out. lol I leave the door open in my room so he goes out and comes in as he pleases. hes been passed out napping under my bed for a few hours already lol
Old 09-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #154
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Nice CL cat ftw. Lucky because I think CL removes animal posts except farm animals and shit. My girl said when we move out if we get a cat, we have to declaw him/her

But if we keep the kitteh inside then he'll be fine without them I guess and we can play with him more often lol
Old 09-20-2009, 09:48 PM   #155
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Nice CL cat ftw. Lucky because I think CL removes animal posts except farm animals and shit. My girl said when we move out if we get a cat, we have to declaw him/her

But if we keep the kitteh inside then he'll be fine without them I guess and we can play with him more often lol
what? really? gay
thats a pussy cat lol. mine has its claws. he climbs up my speaker box since hes small still when he gets on my bed he usually hangs on to the cover lol
Old 09-20-2009, 10:01 PM   #156
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wtf kids getting shot??
Old 09-20-2009, 10:02 PM   #157
stonehenge

rofl yeah I think I'll still try to talk her out of the declawing but we'll see.

niños gettin blasted
Old 09-20-2009, 10:04 PM   #158
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nice, thatll be your home defense tool lol
Old 09-20-2009, 10:08 PM   #159
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rofl psycho kids. i think I saw this one
Old 09-20-2009, 10:11 PM   #160
stonehenge

dude will break in looking to jack my tv or something and "OH SHIT CATTTT" and thats when his eyes get clawed out. Home Defense Kitteh ftw HDK
Old 09-20-2009, 10:12 PM   #161
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

word. mine would probably run under teh bed. fawking pussah
Old 09-20-2009, 10:18 PM   #162
stonehenge

lol
Old 09-20-2009, 10:23 PM   #163
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

o yea i seen this one. shits pretty good
Old 09-20-2009, 10:28 PM   #164
stonehenge

that woman is hardcore
Old 09-20-2009, 10:30 PM   #165
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wait til teh trial lol
Old 09-20-2009, 10:30 PM   #166
stonehenge

Ice-T wants to beat that kids ASS
Old 09-20-2009, 10:31 PM   #167
stonehenge

lol I've seen this one too but its good
Old 09-20-2009, 10:35 PM   #168
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol god dammit lol
i keep missing teh new ones on nbc
Old 09-20-2009, 10:40 PM   #169
stonehenge

waaat powuhh
Old 09-20-2009, 10:41 PM   #170
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

roffle house. porch monkey
Old 09-20-2009, 11:03 PM   #171
stonehenge

I forgot that B was a cop lol

Gonna go find some nomz...
Old 09-20-2009, 11:27 PM   #172
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

im sleepy. dont want to sleep though
Old 09-20-2009, 11:46 PM   #173
stonehenge

bagel & yogurt = nom
Old 09-21-2009, 12:04 AM   #174
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

carne asada= more nomz. last SVU was raw son
Old 09-21-2009, 12:05 AM   #175
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

new full metal alchemist FTFMW
Closed Thread