Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-12-2013, 06:32 PM   #22476
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

With my usage habits I'm only charging the damn thing once every 2 days right now. Unless I'm watching videos the screen-on time is always 4-4.5 hours at pretty high brightness

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

A couple of devs have written governors to use in place of mpdecision, but they honestly perform worse and are prone to reboots/etc. Stock ftw

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:19 PM   #22477
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

will probably run faux, but likely not modded stock.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

my luck my N4 wont ship for 2 weeks though. status changed to ships in 2-3 weeks today so they were probably even lower on stock at the time I ordered.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:23 PM   #22478
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

coworker got jb on his razr, came over like

THESE NOTIFICATIONS BE NEW

i was like "oh yeah the toggles?" .... "oh wait nvm that is 4.2, you just got 4.1... "
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:40 PM   #22479
MikeH
waffler

pull down is still different in JB though.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:41 PM   #22480
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

yea the wife was complaining the other day that her gmail notification was weird.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:55 PM   #22481
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yeah jb adds the expanding notifications and clock in the pulldown and whatnot, just not the toggles
Old 03-12-2013, 11:09 PM   #22482
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I'm trying to decide if I want to keep a gnex by paying ins deductable, or upgrade within the next few weeks. I have an upgrade just sitting there being unused.
I still have unlimited data right now and I know upgrading will do away with that.
So what's you guys input?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Old 03-12-2013, 11:13 PM   #22483
stonehenge

do you need unlimited data? how many jeebeez do you use a month right now?

I've pretty much decided to use my upgrade and deal with 2gb per month. Also, they are going to announce the S4 in a couple days. You can choose between that, the Note 2, the HTC whenever verizon gets it (probably a Droid branded one), etc. or you can pick up an S3 or DNA or something for probably a decent price ones those new ones drop.
Old 03-13-2013, 12:09 AM   #22484
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

When I used to tether my laptop at jens house I'd use 3-4 Gb a month. I think now i barely break 2. I'm at like 1.054 this month and bill cycle ends the 23rd.
I have DSL at her house now, ad well ad mine. Which I use primarily because the 3g is so slow. I only use 4g when going to another town.

Is it worth to wait for s4 or to ahead and get something now?

Old 03-13-2013, 12:45 AM   #22485
stonehenge

If you want cheap, might as well get something now. If you want the best, wait a little.

The lock screen music bug pisses me off.
Old 03-13-2013, 12:47 AM   #22486
MikeH
waffler

S4 probably wont be out until summer. not sure how long you would want to wait.
Old 03-13-2013, 12:55 AM   #22487
stonehenge

Dfw note 3 in Q4
Old 03-13-2013, 01:17 AM   #22488
MikeH
waffler

wonder how big it'll be

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Ordered shitty full body skin for N4. Was only $2.50 and I mainly only wanted it for the back since will be using a bumper. Think xtremeguard was the brand.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:27 AM   #22489
stonehenge

Pixel Kingdom is fun and the lil pixel dudes look jesty
Old 03-13-2013, 01:29 AM   #22490
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I'm not really picky anymore about "the best" .
Just as long as it works as it should.
And does what I want. Which is just debloat basically. I'm running aokp right now. But stock theme and nothing really modded

Old 03-13-2013, 01:41 AM   #22491
stonehenge

Can get S3 for cheap (especially through BB, wirefly, etc) and put AOKP on it.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Or a Note2 if you want beast mode.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:59 AM   #22492
MikeH
waffler

get a Note 2 then. if you order from costco they offer a 90 exchange policy. membershipwireless.com is their site and Im almost positive you dont have to be a member.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Chris, buddy said this be the fastest N4 ROM he's tried http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2014430
Old 03-13-2013, 02:22 AM   #22493
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

So for 90 days I can exchange it?
Note 2 you say?

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Note 2 is $329 from that site.

DNA $159

S III $169
Old 03-13-2013, 02:31 AM   #22494
MikeH
waffler

it was $200 the other day, it must have went up.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:37 AM   #22495
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

its $299 at Best Buy.

Damn... I missed the Note for $200?
Old 03-13-2013, 02:45 AM   #22496
MikeH
waffler

Sams Club had it for $100 this weekend
Old 03-13-2013, 03:22 AM   #22497
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

They're all "fast" I reckon. Lol. I've never seen this phone even try to hiccup. I've tried out Carbon, CM, AOKP and of course stock and no matter what everything is always fluid and instant. Today's build of AOKP seems to be settling in nicely.

One thing, make sure you update the phone to 4.2.2 first or the autofocus won't work with 3rd party ROMs. I've never had issues but some people mentioned it was still broken after just updating the radio files but a full install fixed it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:38 AM   #22498
MikeH
waffler

I'll probably run Xlyon. He told me to at least try CFX though.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:54 AM   #22499
stonehenge

Yaybo, I think the best deal on a decent phone right now is probably an S3 for $99 at BB

Wirefly says the white Note II is $199 with an upgrade. Or $249 for the grey one.

Radioshack is also $199 for the white N2 and $249 for the grey one. I think Radioshack just uses Wirefly
Old 03-13-2013, 05:55 AM   #22500
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

I've seen note 2s refurbs for 99 cents the other day. There like a bigger s3.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote