Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2017, 09:12 PM   #276
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

just say no. Or say yes. Strange things happen. Just keep your shit together and dont do anything you will regret.
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 12:13 PM   #277
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

yeah that's what im trying to do.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 05:57 PM   #278
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

so basically made her tell her bf shes been contacting me and all that shit so idk if broke them up I feel shitty about that.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:42 PM   #279
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It's not your fault, nor should it be any of your concern even if it was.

She chose to do what she did; if that was unacceptable to him then she shouldn't have done it, and she obviously knew it was because she hid it from him.

If we were going to say it was your fault, you should be proud that you've saved someone from a painful trainwreck of a relationship. She is going to hurt whoever she is with, whether that's you or him or someone else.

However, it's not. If he dumped her for her choices, he knew he had to GTFO to protect himself. It's her fault.

Most of all, though, none of it is your concern. You owe nothing to her or to them both. Your only reason to give a fuck is the history and lingering emotions, this is not part of your life or part of the life of someone you should care for in that way.

In the future, avoid meddling like that -- not because it's your responsibility to anyone else, but because it makes you feel bad.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:55 PM   #280
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah, don't feel shitty about that. If she refused to talk to you and you bombarded her with messages everywhere and he saw that and dumped her, that's one thing. But SHE is the one who keeps contacting you and started all of this, it is her fault, not yours.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 07:00 PM   #281
nekkidhillbilly

well she gave me some false hope she wanted to work on things. so we talked then she went back on this shit and was like I love him and I want to be with him all that bs. so I was like then you need to level with him or I will. so she did.
Old 08-10-2017, 07:54 PM   #282
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

if she is saying that shit then she can't make up her mind, you can trust that if she decided to come back to you and you gave her a chance, that she'd give up on him.

I know you miss her and what you used to have but it sounds like getting back together would be asking for trouble based on what she did to you and that even now she can't pick one person...
Old 08-10-2017, 08:37 PM   #283
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Imo. Fuck her with rusty garden shears. She just messing with you at this point and youre gonna have to work out those emotions on your own. Fb gm now

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:48 PM   #284
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Entertaining the hope of getting back together is a TERRIBLE idea. Even if she honestly believes, deep inside, that she can and will do right by you, she is NOT capable of that. She might be in the future but it is abundantly clear that she is not anywhere near able yet.

If she seems able and you get back together, it will not be long before the shit hits the fan and it's gonna hurt even more, and/or it will put the final nail in the coffin on any hope of ever making it work long-term. I still believe you should never try to make it work with her again, but if you are going to and you want success you can't jump the gun.

You both need distance. You need to stop feeling like you do. You need to stop feeling a need for each other. You need to resume contact as long-lost acquaintances and build a new relationship from scratch at a later date.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:31 PM   #285
stonehenge

yep and her pulling this "idk lol i luvs u both" shit isn't going to work
Old 08-12-2017, 08:04 PM   #286
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Block her ass NOW. U need to forget her 100%... or as best as u can. I realize its hard now but fucking around and even emailing her is just drummin up fake feelgoods. Focus on u. What about the new chick. Jmo
Old 08-12-2017, 08:28 PM   #287
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

It's the only way to help yourself.
Old 08-13-2017, 09:53 PM   #288
nekkidhillbilly

ive quit talking to her she sent a email saying hbd yesterday and I just deleted it. decided to move forward no matter what. im better than that shit. took me this long to realize it. as for my current relationship its getting shitty too rofl fml. so I basically had to stop a domestic between g/f and son on bday and she truthfully started it all. so she left came back and I didn't say anything about it. while leaving she went off on me. she got dressed up pretty hot we went out and eat at cheddars. life was good. this morning the convo started it about it. so she got mad at me took it out on me. then cried and said sorry. so basically im prob out next blow up that happens. honestly think im better off single anymore.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 08-13-2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old 08-13-2017, 10:57 PM   #289
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Ttooo much drama. Fts. Stay single. More money. Only gotta worry bout yourself. Have more monies too

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-13-2017, 11:05 PM   #290
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
ive quit talking to her she sent a email saying hbd yesterday and I just deleted it. decided to move forward no matter what. im better than that shit.

Quote:
honestly think im better off single anymore.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:19 PM   #291
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-14-2017, 12:00 AM   #292
nekkidhillbilly

like pussy though
Old 08-14-2017, 12:12 AM   #293
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Escorts

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-14-2017, 12:24 AM   #294
nekkidhillbilly

ummm eastern ky?
Old 08-14-2017, 12:31 AM   #295
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Pay a lil extra for someone not from the sticks

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-14-2017, 12:37 AM   #296
nekkidhillbilly

id have to drive a few hours
Old 08-14-2017, 02:59 AM   #297
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Order mail-order Russian bride, then kick that bitch to the curb after your balls are empty. Order another. Rinse and repeat.
Old 08-14-2017, 03:11 AM   #298
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wont they blacklist him after a while for going through rzn waifus so fast?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-14-2017, 04:29 AM   #299
nekkidhillbilly

dnw mail order
Old 08-14-2017, 04:22 PM   #300
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

hit up Tinder
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote