Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2013, 10:25 PM   #14251
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Between Destiny and The Division there are going to be some great multiplayer RPG's.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Notice how so many of these games are incorporating tablet apps into these games now? Cool I guess if you have a tablet.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Pokemon X & Y looked so great, but I don't know how in the hell I would be able to afford it AND a 3ds when I'm going to be buying a PS4. Oh well, maybe wait for a 3ds price cut or something.

i think pokemon dropping first tho. fidil will get that then. or buy 3ds nao then just get pokemonz

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #14252
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

free games for PS+ peeps this month:

PS3:
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (single-player)
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Saints Row: The Third
Machinarium
PSP:
Gods Eater Burst
Vita:
Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward

God Eater Burst is pretty fun, me and royarz hoared it for a while. And those ps3 games are pretty win. $50/yr is definitely a decent price if they give away shit like that all the time. Plus, once you download/install the game, you can keep it forever even after they take it off of PS+. As long as you don't uninstall it or cancel your subscription, they will stay installed and playable.

fml want ps4

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/11/442...comes-with-one

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:23 PM   #14253
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Lollololool they are really gona charge per char??? Lol imagine getting streetz fighterz I would buy E honda fawk it only use him

I am on a note bish
Old 06-11-2013, 11:26 PM   #14254
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i guess if you could PICK your free character it wouldn't be that bad but they give everyone the same ONE free char and you gotta buy the rest?

Old 06-11-2013, 11:28 PM   #14255
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Lol so mash fagtry imo .......

I am on a note bish
Old 06-11-2013, 11:30 PM   #14256
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

wow, what a gay way to do a "free" fighting game

BTW, Drive Club is going to be free on PS4 when it launches to PS Plus people.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:31 PM   #14257
stonehenge

damnit nailz
Old 06-11-2013, 11:32 PM   #14258
Mr.Rogers

I am def getting plus when it comes out. That drive club looks insane plus! Inside cam in cars makes me

I am on a note bish
Old 06-11-2013, 11:53 PM   #14259
stonehenge

dirt 3 has inside cams, methink i gotta get dat

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

The region-free thing is interesting. Cez can buy as many azn games as he wants and they'll work since no regions like FgtOne
Old 06-12-2013, 12:08 AM   #14260
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

have dirt 2 is fun as hell. 3 is kinda stupidier but still looks good. i bought a game that had been out for a while the other day for 3 bucks. the sabotuer game is the shit. like gta meets any ww2 game.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

drive club looks like forza

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

so you have to pay for psn now???

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:20 AM   #14261
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

new batman looking good

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

oct 25 for arkham origins

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-12-2013, 12:25 AM   #14262
Mr.Rogers

Juancho! D3 tonight mf! Mijitz gonna be rapezing!

I am on a note bish
Old 06-12-2013, 12:26 AM   #14263
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

guess ill be wantig a 3ds even more nao

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-12-2013, 12:44 AM   #14264
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

For those wondering about Drive Club:

Video page
Full screen

Old 06-12-2013, 12:46 AM   #14265
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post

Video page
Full screen

guess ill be wantig a 3ds even more nao
Oh shit dfw a 3ds nao lol

I am on a note bish
Old 06-12-2013, 01:01 AM   #14266
Sal
PSST, ovah heer! :miyagi:

Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad
Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad

I'll give ya the oldest kids one. She dont even play with it anymore

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-12-2013, 01:09 AM   #14267
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no give to me pls

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-12-2013, 01:18 AM   #14268
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i want one for that lego game on it

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:23 AM   #14269
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
I'll give ya the oldest kids one. She dont even play with it anymore

I am on a note bish
Old 06-12-2013, 02:34 AM   #14270
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Video page
Full screen

Honestly, that game is my most wanted of all the PS4 ones.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

That shit looked good too though.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Pic of the mic/earbuds...or maybe make that earbud.

Old 06-12-2013, 03:49 AM   #14271
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-12-2013, 05:42 AM   #14272
Sal
PSST, ovah heer! :miyagi:

Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad
Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
no give to me pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i want one for that lego game on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post

I am on a note bish
I would play it just for Mario Kart, cept I can't wrap my big-ass hands around that tiny shit.

Old 06-12-2013, 05:58 AM   #14273
Mr.Rogers

Lol dis be sal

I am on a note bish
Old 06-12-2013, 02:33 PM   #14274
stonehenge

Old 06-12-2013, 08:01 PM   #14275
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comme...rstand_from_a/
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote