Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-18-2015, 12:54 AM   #117626
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Gracias. Ain't even done yet for the day

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 12:59 AM   #117627
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

sweet
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:21 AM   #117628
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

Penjeho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2015, 02:38 AM   #117629
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

think i made aboot $100 today

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-18-2015, 02:59 AM   #117630
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 08-18-2015, 03:03 AM   #117631
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

imo. i need to get fkn paid. tired of axin momma fo monies

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-18-2015, 05:49 PM   #117632
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-18-2015, 07:58 PM   #117633
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Got a huge order to pick up in a few hours. $160 tip. Splitting it with another dude though. But sheittttttt $80? Hellz yeah

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-18-2015, 08:00 PM   #117634
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

holy shit NICE!

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

tell other dude don't worry about it, you got dis
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 08:08 PM   #117635
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

other foo be liek, "gimme two figs and you haz a deal"

FIDIL
Old 08-18-2015, 09:48 PM   #117636
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
holy shit NICE!

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

tell other dude don't worry about it, you got dis
Heh, I wish. It's a huge order. Dat catered nomz. Don't think I'd be able to haul it all myself. Shit the first two orders I had today were from the same place to the same location lol. Me bags were full and heavy as fuck.

I think I'll look for a cheap dolly to haul stuff like that. I had to make two trips (well one was due a little later so I left and took a ride around the block and parked again lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
other foo be liek, "gimme two figs and you haz a deal"

FIDIL
Don't think other dude likez figz. Most of these guys are older people

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Sorta debating whether to go home after the big order. Been kinda slow so far tho, so might stick it out and wait til 7:30. Hmmm

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-18-2015, 10:19 PM   #117637
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

would just hang out and play pokemanz or watch something on phone and wait for more jerbs/tips $$$

As for carts, we use these at work. They work great and fold up pretty flat:

http://www.amazon.com/S-P-Richards-C...dp/B0017TF09Y/

I've used this kind too, folds up smaller and is lighter pero not much room to stack nomz so you'd need a box with bungies or something:

http://www.amazon.com/Magna-Ideal-Ca...dp/B001HBH1BM/

These are aight too:

http://www.amazon.com/Olympia-85-010...dp/B000UZ0P7I/

or these:

http://www.amazon.com/Folding-Shoppi...dp/B0000UZ58C/

so many carts
Old 08-18-2015, 11:04 PM   #117638
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

That first one looks perfect. Especially if it's foldable. Might look into that with paycheck next week. I know I won't do this job forever but I could probably use cart for other things too outside of work.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-18-2015, 11:25 PM   #117639
stonehenge

yep, if you move into an apartment at some point, a cart helps a lot unless you get an apartment right on the parking lot. Shit, even if you get a house, it's nice to have one around to move shit.

We have one of the basket looking ones that we used at our old place to carry groceries (3rd floor middle of the complex). We picked it because you could load it with bags and the sides held it up. The first one (flatbed) is the nicest one though, especially if you get stuff in boxes.
Old 08-19-2015, 12:16 AM   #117640
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I'm pretty sure the new gaming site is dead in the water from the start, nobody is signing up at all.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 01:20 AM   #117641
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Are u even advertising lol

Yeah Juan, I have a box/cooler thing that keeps things warm. It's a sturdy rectangle. I'd also get bungie cord to hold stuff together

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2015, 03:43 AM   #117642
stonehenge

Then first cart ftw.

Nailz, it isn't goimg to just blow up randomly. It doesnt even have a theme or anything yet. Once it's setup, then you gotta get the word out somehow. Not that easy but doesnt mean it's dead from the start.
Old 08-19-2015, 03:45 AM   #117643
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

that big order for $60 tip, 4 bags full o nomz. fak. heavy as fuck. def need roller cart

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2015, 05:18 AM   #117644
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Then first cart ftw.

Nailz, it isn't goimg to just blow up randomly. It doesnt even have a theme or anything yet. Once it's setup, then you gotta get the word out somehow. Not that easy but doesnt mean it's dead from the start.
I'm going to do my best. I was waiting for the theme and logo before I did any real advertising for it though.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 04:25 PM   #117645
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Wonder if time to upgrade me macbook

2 more days til I get paid. Can't wait.

Also, should I seafoam CV before this oil change or wait until I change oil and do it with the next oil change?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2015, 04:51 PM   #117646
stonehenge

if you're just SF into a vacuum line, you can do it whenever. You're supposed to drive it hard after this.

If you're dumping some in the oil, most people drive it lightly for 50ish miles and then change the oil.

If you're putting it in your gas tank, you put 1-2oz per gallon when the tank is maybe half full, then fill it up (to mix it up) and use the whole tank before refilling.

That's what I've followed for the most part, it seems like everyone does it a little different.
Old 08-19-2015, 04:59 PM   #117647
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I was just wondering if I should do it with the very used oil I have in it now or wait. I guess it wouldn't matter if I change it asap right?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2015, 05:04 PM   #117648
stonehenge

shouldn't matter, go for it before changing imo

btw, how old is the macbook? It has an i7 doesn't it?

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

oh wait, when you said upgrade the macbook, did you mean upgrade to a newer model or RAM/HD in the current one?
Old 08-19-2015, 05:05 PM   #117649
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Need to buy oil anyway tho, and I'd probably get it until next week. Damn shipping. I'd take a day off or half day to get it changed.

Guess I'll pump most of it into vaccum line and a little bit in oil, then go leave at shop

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Yeah, meant buying new Mac, with retina screen lol. I got mines like 6 months before they announced them new ones lol.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2015, 05:07 PM   #117650
stonehenge

if you just want more fasts, get a solid state and 16gb of ram and watch that bish fly

if you want the new screen, send old macbook to me and buy new one