Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-17-2011, 03:08 PM   #176
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Had a dream that I was in some kind of virtual reality thing that you would "log into" and then fight another person who was logged in. It wasn't boxing or wrestling, it was just straight up fighting. I was punching this mexi dude and then the round/game/whatever ended and I was logged out. Then Rogers was standing there like "I was watching the fight dude, you beat his ass" and I was like . Rogers was about to log in to fight when

FUCKING FIRE ALARM WENT OFF AGAIN AT 3:00AM FTMFS
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:24 PM   #177
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
She was elderly and decrepit. DNW!
[IMhttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_u0DWEykBMWA/SeXUdKmyyAI/AAAAAAAAA28/PlzSzuHy6Q0/s200/elderly+lady.jpg[/IMG]
I do

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:46 PM   #178
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

had quite the wtf dream a few nights ago. wrote it down before i forgot lol here goes

so i remember being in a room with some woman doing something over a fire or something with a voiceover talking about poison

then im running in the park when i spot a dude i remember from like middleschhol or high school, hes like "cez?" im like o hey sup. then hes talking about going to his gang initiation and if i wanted to go rofl. i was like nahhh brah ima chill.

so i continue running when the track opens up to a forest or something, i notice a dude and his daughter i assume running from what sounds like a dirt bike, dude tells me to hide too so we take cover behind a fallen log.

the girl starts freaking out and comes out of hiding as the bike closes in and im like wtf game over man game over.

so then someone we get teh log to dislodge from where it was and starts rolling down into the path of the bike

rider avoids the log but runs into a standing tree instead. helmet comes offf and it was sarah palin wtflol

then as she gets up i notice a cow nomming on the helmet.

and then i woke up

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works

Last edited by Cez★; 11-10-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:49 PM   #179
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

csb
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:49 PM   #180
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

added morez.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-10-2011, 03:50 PM   #181
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

csb
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:51 PM   #182
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cdb

cool death bro

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-10-2011, 03:54 PM   #183
lowerc

Straw Game Champion
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post

i notice a cow nomming on the helmet.

pinche cows
lowerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:04 PM   #184
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i was like cao plzgo get out of my dream

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-10-2011, 04:10 PM   #185
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

DFW dreams like that.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:53 PM   #186
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 11-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #187
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Had dream this bitch was helping me cheat on the test and I was like wtf I know this shit girl gtfo out of here and either way she left her fuckin paper on my desk and left and I was like wtf then Prof came in and saw me with it and was like you cheating? Then he started writing whatever writeup for doing so and gave me a 0 on the test.
twitter hoar
bish
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 07:58 PM   #188
stonehenge

Old 11-16-2011, 05:16 PM   #189
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Had a dream I was in mexico at bamf OG torta shop and ordered bamf torta de pierna con queso
twitter hoar
bish
Old 11-16-2011, 05:31 PM   #190
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I had a dream that my wife was away for a week and left a skinny chick in her place. I felt bad about cheating on my wife with the skinny bitch. Then I realized she was so tight I couldn't even get a finger in her. I tried to plow anyway but I was unsuccessful. I got pissed off at her and made her leave.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:32 PM   #191
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I had a mindfuck dream. I remembered being in the restroom taking a shit with a clear or non existant dolr. It was packed as fuck and it was a coed rdstrrom or something. There was chicks I liked pero I no ewanted to let loose cuz I was sure it was gonna be gnarly and mah stomach and shit was hurting. Then I remembered it being like a class for some reason. Saw some foo doing work on the floorand the teacher passing out graded papers

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-16-2011, 05:32 PM   #192
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey90 View Post
Had a dream I was in mexico at bamf OG torta shop and ordered bamf torta de pene con queso
Old 11-16-2011, 05:34 PM   #193
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

you a hoe Juan.
twitter hoar
bish
Old 11-16-2011, 05:34 PM   #194
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
I had a mindfuck dream. I remembered being in the restroom taking a shit with a clear or non existant dolr. It was packed as fuck and it was a coed rdstrrom or something. There was chicks I liked pero I no ewanted to let loose cuz I was sure it was gonna be gnarly and mah stomach and shit was hurting. Then I remembered it being like a class for some reason. Saw some foo doing work on the floorand the teacher passing out graded papers :what?
Sounds like a dream I'd have.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:34 PM   #195
stonehenge

Quote:
I had a dream that my wife was away for a week and left a skinny chick in her place. I felt bad about cheating on my wife with the skinny bitch. Then I realized she was so tight I couldn't even get a finger in her. I tried to plow anyway but I was unsuccessful. I got pissed off at her and made her leave.
skinny bishes plz go
Quote:
I had a mindfuck dream. I remembered being in the restroom taking a shit with a clear or non existant dolr. It was packed as fuck and it was a coed rdstrrom or something. There was chicks I liked pero I no ewanted to let loose cuz I was sure it was gonna be gnarly and mah stomach and shit was hurting. Then I remembered it being like a class for some reason. Saw some foo doing work on the floorand the teacher passing out graded papers :what:
Old 11-16-2011, 05:37 PM   #196
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Toight like a toiger?

Quote:
Sounds like a dream I'd have.
U can haz them dreams then lol. I woke all like

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-16-2011, 05:38 PM   #197
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Much toighter than a toiger.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:38 PM   #198
stonehenge

pinche cez deucin in front of bishes and teacher/class
Old 11-16-2011, 05:42 PM   #199
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Much toighter than a toiger.
Nsiw guillotine vageene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
pinche cez deucin in front of bishes and teacher/class
Lol. I remember the dream me squatting down and hiding

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-16-2011, 05:47 PM   #200
stonehenge

i hate dreams like that porque IRL you would be like and go to baffroom with legit door