Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2014, 04:17 AM   #110376
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Well I have reenrolled back to my college to take 2 classes I need to transfer. Summer will include Stats 2023 and Managerial Accounting. Transfer end of summer for Fall term and start classes at USF its looking like.
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:23 AM   #110377
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i be taking stats fgtry right now

its the suck

invest in a chegg acct, i can google all my shit for an answer

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:31 AM   #110378
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah, the options are limited too, and since I'm not all ready enrolled I have to wait a few extra days to enroll after all ready existing students. I am trying to avoid the accelerated 6 week class as the teacher that teaches them has horrid reviews.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:34 AM   #110379
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

im doing mine online. having a professor explain concepts/formulas probably better

thats basically all it is

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-31-2014, 04:43 AM   #110380
.GARY.

Tried the taco hell XXL taco the other day, not impressed for the price :meh:
Old 03-31-2014, 04:48 AM   #110381
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

how was anus afterwards

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-31-2014, 01:09 PM   #110382
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

the anal deconstuction is part of the pkg geys get em all the time.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:19 PM   #110383
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I ate here yesterday:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boloco
http://boloco.com/

Old 03-31-2014, 02:21 PM   #110384
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Any good?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-31-2014, 02:53 PM   #110385
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

No, hence the

Ok that one doesn't really convey it. Mexi + . Also, it was $24.xx for two meal-sized burritos, chips and guac, and two fountain drinks. Damn expensive for lame fast food.

I think the place is for modern hippies or something. It's all environmentally friendly and shit. They've got recycle, compost, and landfill trash cans. The menu is kinda lame. Got a mexi burrito, wife did too. The "salsa" was not saucy at all, it was plain cut up chunks of tomato. I love tomato sauces but I hate tomatoes so I ended up taking mine apart and picking that shit out out of. She didn't and says she couldn't taste the beef. I did taste the beef, at least it was nom, but the rest of the crap was meh at best.

The tortilla chips were fresh, hot, and good, and she says the guacamole was good (I don't eat that shet).

We don't intend to ever go back.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Their slogan is "globally inspired burritos" and we thought they'd have like Italian, Chinese, etc. Nope, the burritos are American hippie style, they mean that it's environmentally friendly or something.

The plastic cups for the fountain drinks say stuff about how the cup was made from sustainably grown soybeans or something and was fully biodegradable.

Old 03-31-2014, 02:58 PM   #110386
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Pls do world a favor and burn place down

How do u have fast food made by a bunch of fuckstick ass sucking hipsters.

And lol $24 for shit mexi food? Can pay $7 for monster burrito out of sketchy food truck

Hipsters plsfkngo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works

Last edited by Cez★; 03-31-2014 at 03:02 PM.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:31 PM   #110387
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

can eat a jeff adams size meal x3 for that at the local mexi places.

Old 03-31-2014, 03:36 PM   #110388
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Serio

If wanted $25 meal I'd end up at a fancier joint

If any of y'all have freebirds nearby go check it out

They have this taco plate that has 2 tacos, chips and salsa and a drink for like $5

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-31-2014, 03:53 PM   #110389
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

used to be a taco tico in corbin it was nom and cheap

Old 03-31-2014, 03:55 PM   #110390
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

It was funny, wife and I were completely mentally synchronized yesterday. We were trying to decide what to have for lunch and we remembered that place. We both thought it sounded like it'd be awful but we agreed we just had to try it. We went and we were equally perplexed trying to figure out what to order. We ended up ordering the same thing. Then she went to fill her fountain drink and once she was done I went to fill mine. They had one of those newfangled touchscreen machines that lets you choose from like 150 different drinks and we both chose ginger ale, which neither of us drinks often. I did not see her choose it, and I browsed through a bunch of stuff before settling on it. We kept doing shit like that the rest of the day, not trying and not on purpose.

After we left, we both said "Yup, we had to try it, we tried it, and now we never have to go back again."
Old 03-31-2014, 04:05 PM   #110391
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i like the coke machines that you can make all the combos............still not pepsi. ginger ale

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taco_Tico

shits nom. closed down the one here. in corbin i mean.

Old 03-31-2014, 04:08 PM   #110392
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I paid more than $25 last time we got mexi nomz but that was a legot restaurant with beast size combo plates and we got a cheese crisp. We usually pay ~$20 for two burritos, rice, beans, and horchata at the fast food place.

Obviously less if we just want a burrito and a soda.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:32 PM   #110393
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

that last meal i posted in the mexi food thread was under 10 bucks. me and wife usually can eat under 20 bucks at places in town.

Old 03-31-2014, 04:46 PM   #110394
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I paid more than $25 last time we got mexi nomz but that was a legot restaurant with beast size combo plates and we got a cheese crisp. We usually pay ~$20 for two burritos, rice, beans, and horchata at the fast food place.

Obviously less if we just want a burrito and a soda.

$20 for that order at fast food place is too mash.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:56 PM   #110395
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i can eat like the lunch or one of the less expensive meals at og places cheaper than taco hell.

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

they have a page on menu thats 6.50 and 6.75. lunch menu is 5-6 bucks. plus drink and tip still under 10 bucks.

Old 03-31-2014, 05:25 PM   #110396
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
$20 for that order at fast food place is too mash.
I haven't gone in a while, I think it's just under $20. ($18 or 19)

Seems normal to me. Two big ass burritos, rice and beans for each, and two large horchatas for $20? FIDIL
Old 03-31-2014, 05:42 PM   #110397
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

That much and I'd sit down to eat

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-31-2014, 05:44 PM   #110398
stonehenge

There are cheaper ones but I love that place. If I'm grabbing lunch for work, I'd just grab a burrito and a drink and gtfo. We only get the combos with big ass horchata if it's for dinner or something. I bring it home and nom in comfort.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:11 PM   #110399
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

og place is that much here and kicks all fast food ass. get that to go.

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 03-31-2014 at 06:16 PM.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:32 PM   #110400
stonehenge