Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2010, 11:14 PM   #3326
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah it is actually a little slower than the N1 I think, it just has a KB. I just meant it as an option if you have problems with the N1 like you mentioned last week or whatever.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:15 PM   #3327
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yea im cool about buying phones nao. until my n1 completely fucks up. i wont get anythign soon lol

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:29 AM   #3328
Mark
Lets go Yankees!

Mark has like no rep wtf poor bastard

Hello all,

Mike told me this Droid thread is more updated than the one at GMFS.

I was telling him I've been getting horrendous battery life lately.

The CM6-RC3 ROM has been cool, but I'm beginning to believe it's really fucking up my battery life.

I don't know what the deal is. I just ordered an OEM battery off Amazon for $4, so we'll see if that helps. But I literally can't get through a 12 hour day without my battery dying
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:44 AM   #3329
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

I would seriously look into an extended battery. Before I got mine my X would barely make it through the day as I'm a heavy user but now it at least lasts me til I go to bed.

It could also be CM but haven't you been running it for a while? Has your battery just recently gone to shit or has it always been like that?
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:28 PM   #3330
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Like MIke said, an extended battery would help and the new D2 extended looks much better than Seidios version.

Also, turn off gps and bluetooth when you aren't using them. They can be battery hogs sometimes.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:20 PM   #3331
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Do you guys know where I can get a stock kernel to flash on my D1 with CM6?

I do not feel like reflashing CM6, as my settings/screens will be affected. All my kernels I have used seem to force close ADW....and its real irritating.

Or should I just reflash CM6, and redo my screens and settings? Since we know CM ROMs do not like OC'd kernels, and I have thus found out why.

Last edited by race2c; 09-15-2010 at 06:26 PM.
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:27 PM   #3332
stonehenge

Get Titanium backup, tell it to backup all your User apps and settings. Then reflash CM6 and tell it to restore it all. Works great.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

btw when I ran CM it had no problems with OC'd kernels. Maybe CM6 is different or something but I had mine running great at 1ghz with the older CM on my Droid1.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:14 PM   #3333
MikeH
waffler

Stock kernel more than likely wouldnt work either. There are probably things built into the kernel that are needed to run CM.

Try running a stock build or a different ROM and see what happens.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:26 PM   #3334
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Downloaded Titanium Backup and decided to just reflash CM6.

HTC Desire HD (one on the right)....yum

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/...htc-london-pc/
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:30 PM   #3335
MikeH
waffler

Just looks like an EVO lol
Old 09-15-2010, 07:33 PM   #3336
stonehenge

left = g2, right = evo
Old 09-15-2010, 08:56 PM   #3337
Ghostwhite

Ghostwhite has like no rep wtf poor bastard

So without reading all 3000 some posts, do I get the D1 or D2. I want a keyboard and will be rooting(newbie needs to learn, will read all 3000 then). Which is recommended?
Ghostwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:00 PM   #3338
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostwhite View Post
So without reading all 3000 some posts, do I get the D1 or D2. I want a keyboard and will be rooting(newbie needs to learn, will read all 3000 then). Which is recommended?
The D1 isn't available anymore unless you find it used or refurbished or something. Since you need a keyboard, the D2 is your only option right now unless you want to wait for the new HTC that has a keyboard, but no one knows when that will be out.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:04 PM   #3339
Ghostwhite

Ghostwhite has like no rep wtf poor bastard

Yeah they have one D1 left locally.
Ghostwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:21 PM   #3340
stonehenge

Wow I thought they were all gone by now. The D1 can be 100% unlocked including the bootloader. That and the fact that it is black are the only advantages to it.

The D2 has a faster processor, more internal memory, more ram, an improved keyboard, improved headphone jack, FM radio, and it may have a better camera, I'm not sure, it may be the same.

So the D2 is a better phone but the bootloader is still locked. That doesn't prevent rooting and loading roms, just prevents loading kernels. Me and Mike have Xs that are VERY similar to the D2 and we are rooted with themes and custom roms and whatnot.

I'd go with the D2.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:56 PM   #3341
MikeH
waffler

I definitely would go with the D2 unless you pick up a D1 used. Ive seen them go for as little as 130 bucks.

Last edited by MikeH; 09-15-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:17 PM   #3342
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

No love for the Inc?

:sadface:
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:23 PM   #3343
MikeH
waffler

Never hear anything good about them.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:27 PM   #3344
stonehenge

The only negative I can think of for the Inc is the battery, otherwise its a solid phone.

But he said he wanted a keyboard so that went out the window with the X.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:40 PM   #3345
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
the new HTC that has a keyboard, but no one knows when that will be out.
want
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:41 PM   #3346
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
want
FTS get X
Old 09-16-2010, 02:28 AM   #3347
MikeH
waffler

_mrbirdman_: Just installed Ruby on my Dinc from @cvpcs and his team....HOLY CRAP...in most ways, it beasts CM6
Old 09-16-2010, 05:25 AM   #3348
stonehenge

Inc, dgaf
Old 09-16-2010, 05:57 AM   #3349
MikeH
waffler

More reason to look forward to Obsidian tho.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:33 PM   #3350
stonehenge

Lol true. So far D1 and Inc peeps like it.