Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-25-2011, 03:05 PM   #2801
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
So when me and heathd played yesterday on a full map, it made me realize that PC's 64 player maps don't sound like a good thing to me. When you get THAT many fuckin people, it almost turns into deathmatch because people are constantly spawning and it becomes a pain to complete objectives or do legit teamwork.

But who knows, BF3 may be able to balance better and pull it off.
The other part of that is the ability to have modded and massive maps that can support that many players.

But I can see it becomming one big sniper-fest.
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:07 PM   #2802
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah if the maps are large enough and have varied spawn points then it could be pretty nice.

Still gonna get it on ps3 tho
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:29 PM   #2803
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default Re: Le Gaming Thread (formerly PS3 thread)

Fackt IT! BF3 fo ps3

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 05-25-2011, 03:29 PM   #2804
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Same here.

Consoles are easy mode. Even if the games graphics arent optimal on one, I still dont have to worry about the BS that comes with comp games.

Besides, I play games like battlefield for the online gameplay. Graphics can take a back seat to some extent.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:32 PM   #2805
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathd View Post
Same here.

Consoles are easy mode. Even if the games graphics arent optimal on one, I still dont have to worry about the BS that comes with comp games.

Besides, I play games like battlefield for the online gameplay. Graphics can take a back seat to some extent.
Ye!

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 05-25-2011, 05:07 PM   #2806
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Same here.

This. If it was a single-player only game, I might have chose PC (prolly get Skyrim on PC ) but the multiplayer on a console is so much easier and trouble free. Plus, it isn't like the graphics are shit on a console anyway. I still drool a little when it zooms in on a soldier in BC2 and you can see the texture of the uniform fabric lol

Plus, can "acquire" bf3 for PC and play single player if I really want to see the graphics

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Oh and I don't remember who said it but when I described Dead Nation as being a "top down arcade style shooter where you kill zombies" someone said it sounded gay. Looks pretty bamf to me:

Video page
Full screen

Especially considering we'll get it free

The graphics are pretty damned nice and the co-op aspect looks fun.

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Heathd, these be VIP maps:

Nelson Bay (Rush, Squad Deathmatch, Conquest)
Laguna Alta (Conquest, Squad Rush)
Africa Harbor (Conquest)
Laguna Presa (Rush, Squad Rush)
Port Valdez (Conquest)
Atacama Desert (Rush)
White Pass (Rush)
Panama Canal (Squad Deathmatch)
Cold War (Rush, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch)
Heavy Metal (Conquest, Squad Deathmatch)
Harvest Day (Rush, Conquest, Squad Deathmatch, Squad Rush)
Oasis (Rush, Conquest, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch)

Moar infoz: http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/vip
Old 05-25-2011, 05:49 PM   #2807
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Same here.

Besides, I play games like battlefield for the online gameplay. Graphics can take a back seat to some extent
not sure why consoles would be better for online

the players and the map sizes will be limited for consoles.

It's a little annoying dealing with server's and other stuff but that's minimal to me

Last edited by apedestrian; 05-25-2011 at 05:54 PM.
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 05:57 PM   #2808
stonehenge

unless they balance it really well then DNW 64 players per map and consoles are easier to just start up a game and join a server.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:01 PM   #2809
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
unless they balance it really well then DNW 64 players per map and consoles are easier to just start up a game and join a server.
You'll get it fer PC and you will like it
Old 05-25-2011, 06:05 PM   #2810
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post
:pissedoff You'll get it fer PC and you will like it
YOU'LL SHUT YOUR FACE AND STEALS UR BROS PS3 AND GET BF3 FOR PS3 AND YOU'LL LIKE THAT SHIT BISH OR I'LL END YOU
Old 05-25-2011, 06:06 PM   #2811
Fatso

Quote:
not sure why consoles would be better for online

the players and the map sizes will be limited for consoles.

It's a little annoying dealing with server's and other stuff but that's minimal to me
Never said it was fgt, said it was easier... and that graphics for these types of game werent high on the list of priorities.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:17 PM   #2812
apedestrian

Quote:
YOU'LL SHUT YOUR FACE AND STEALS UR BROS PS3 AND GET BF3 FOR PS3 AND YOU'LL LIKE THAT SHIT BISH OR I'LL END YOU
eerrrr

Quote:
Never said it was fgt, said it was easier... and that graphics for these types of game werent high on the list of priorities.
i see, if i didnt have this pc i'd probably get it on ps3

Snipers are going to have more realistic bullet drop so im not worried about them.

but when u get to that point in Karkand shit gets so crazy, that's why I'm getting it fo pc

Last edited by apedestrian; 05-25-2011 at 06:20 PM.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:26 PM   #2813
stonehenge

Quote:
but when u get to that point in Karkand shit gets so crazy, that's why I'm getting it fo pc
Old 05-25-2011, 06:41 PM   #2814
apedestrian

Quote:
u never played karkand???
Old 05-25-2011, 06:42 PM   #2815
stonehenge

yes but what did you mean by "when u get to that point"?
Old 05-25-2011, 06:44 PM   #2816
apedestrian

It's basically when one side has all teh flags to left of the bridge and the mec has all the flags to the right of the bridge/river

then its basically 32 vs 32 = battle (best time to be medic )

Last edited by apedestrian; 05-25-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:55 PM   #2817
Fatso

I'm convinced ape is tard. Everyone knows Rush is the only thing worth playing.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:59 PM   #2818
stonehenge

Conquest is alright I guess but Rush is where le fun be at.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:05 PM   #2819
Mr.Rogers

I preferr rush also just how blk ppl enjoy azn wemen in bed

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 05-25-2011, 07:06 PM   #2820
stonehenge

Old 05-25-2011, 07:07 PM   #2821
Mr.Rogers

joo know cuz they pussay really is sideways!

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 05-25-2011, 07:09 PM   #2822
stonehenge

ok brah my bad
Old 05-25-2011, 07:13 PM   #2823
Mr.Rogers

U guys gonna be on today?

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 05-25-2011, 07:14 PM   #2824
Fatso

I will be on. Im tired as crap... so prolly gonne be hitting the hay at 10pm sharp.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:14 PM   #2825
apedestrian

Quote:
I'm convinced ape is tard. Everyone knows Rush is the only thing worth playing.
Rush is only good because there a shit ton of choke points

Conquest in bad company blows because the maps are so big and you'll maybe see 1 squad or a tank