Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-16-2011, 08:14 PM   #12776
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Juan, TCT NOW
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:14 PM   #12777
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

YES SIR MR MBP SIR RIGHT AWAY *army salute*
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:18 PM   #12778
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

o yes. pero its all

ending.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

watchin aria teh scarlet ammo nao. lol. glad school almost over

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #12779
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

starting after story

dat op

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

sunohara always getting bishslapped and roundhoused
Old 04-16-2011, 08:40 PM   #12780
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

aria the scarlet ammo looks bamf. highschoolers with gguns and shit rofl.
Quote:
The story takes place in Tokyo Butei High School, a special school where armed detectives — "Butei" — are trained to use weapons. Kinji Tooyama is a second-year-student who has a special ability, but he keeps it a secret to maintain an ordinary, peaceful life. However, when he gets caught in a bombing on the way to school, he encounters H. Aria Kanzaki, the most powerful S-Rank Butei student in Assault Studies.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-16-2011, 08:41 PM   #12781
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 04-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #12782
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

only 12 eps btw so should have some good eps since itll be short.

ive added like 4-5 animes today ffuuu. thats two hours of new anime

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #12783
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
only 12 eps btw so should have some good eps since itll be short.

ive added like 4-5 animes today ffuuu. thats two hours of new anime
lemme kno if any are good
Old 04-16-2011, 11:16 PM   #12784
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bish i think i described most of em. go back through the last page or two. think i mentioned the ones i saw

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-16-2011, 11:22 PM   #12785
apedestrian

Quote:

bish i think i described most of em. go back through the last page or two. think i mentioned the ones i saw
Old 04-16-2011, 11:23 PM   #12786
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Anime

Methinks will watch an ep of Air and then that deadman wonderland
Old 04-16-2011, 11:23 PM   #12787
stonehenge

Default Re: Anime

After Dexter. ..
Old 04-16-2011, 11:30 PM   #12788
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post
then gfys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
After Dexter. ..
LOL

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2011, 12:56 AM   #12789
apedestrian

Quote:
then gfys

LOL

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

prawly gon get some noms then watch more afterstory

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Nagisas mom dressed up as a school girl
Old 04-17-2011, 01:00 AM   #12790
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

sanae

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2011, 01:57 AM   #12791
apedestrian

Quote:
sanae
sunohara be like when he fake dating her
Old 04-17-2011, 01:59 AM   #12792
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pero hes all

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2011, 03:24 AM   #12793
apedestrian

Quote:
pero hes all

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

after story ending song be so cheesy
Old 04-17-2011, 04:13 AM   #12794
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

may miss bleach and kekkasi. hope makez it in time fer fma

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

May miss fma

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2011, 06:11 AM   #12795
apedestrian

Quote:
may miss bleach and kekkasi. hope makez it in time fer fma

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

May miss fma
Who dat

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

kekkashi be ok, not dat great

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

Old 04-17-2011, 08:59 AM   #12796
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wat i miss on fma?

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

BAMF GITS time

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

BAMF gits ep

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

shit is going down

bamf scene from og GITS

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

major with bamf rifle.
FUKKEN WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2011, 11:03 AM   #12797
Manbearpig

Old 04-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #12798
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

BAMF fma ep

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

BMG ep 12

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

so hawt

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

hanekawa neko

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

on last ep

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #12799
apedestrian

Quote:
BAMF fma ep

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

BMG ep 12

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

so hawt

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

hanekawa neko

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

on last ep

who dat kiteh lady

ive just been watchin afterstory. Nagisa has a fever again
Old 04-17-2011, 06:55 PM   #12800
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

tsubasa hanekawa from bakemonogatari. bamf anime

damn u not far off

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

finished BGM

BAMF series

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works