Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2013, 08:12 PM   #16276
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Some people will take pictures of your car while you are stopped
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:33 PM   #16277
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancinderblockpig View Post
Theres a random wrecker mission that you do as Franklin

His ex bitch Tonya asks you to help

You find her randomly on the street, she has a "?" on the map
Oh yeah I did that one. I think you get to do more later for the same bish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Damn some of the background dialog is great.

was in strip club when some dude said "Aye yo girl, come here n let me suck yo asshole" or something like that.

Still jested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Don't know if you guys knew it or not, but you can look at all the cars on your social club stats section, shows pictures and names for all of them.
will check it out, haven't looked at social club much since it's been acting kinda ghey

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

it looks like snapmatic worked, heres a selfie i took lol http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...-UmcR9y8PvIfgg

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Take-Two has announced that Grand Theft Auto V generated approximately $800 million in sales worldwide during its first 24 hours on sale. According to Take-Two, this marks “the highest first day retail sales of any title in the history of the company and the Grand Theft Auto series.”

Take-Two notes that the figure includes sales across both platforms in all territories, but added that GTA 5 has not yet launched in Japan or Brazil.

SOURCE
ballin'
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:44 PM   #16278
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

guess they covered their budget nao

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:54 PM   #16279
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

do you guys agree that the police in V are more pain in the ass? Those fgts have learned how to drive quite a bit better but I love that you can hide in alleys and shit and they'll walk by and not see you. So it's easier to get away but they are more aggressive.

Also, you can talk to random pedestrians by pressing the right dpad arrow when you're facing them. I said hello to a woman three times and she kept saying to leave her alone. Then I said "you need to work on that attitude" and she called the cops on me had to jump a fence and hide behind a house until they left
Old 09-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #16280
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

serio? must try.

cops are pita tho fo sho. had to escape em a few times

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2013, 09:03 PM   #16281
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Well damn, didn't know you could talk to them, will have to try it out later.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:10 PM   #16282
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Lol ya talkin to ppl be jesty as fuck. Juan remember kingpin

I am on a note bish
Old 09-18-2013, 09:39 PM   #16283
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

tip, you can drive the armored trucks into the ocean/river and the backs open up and drop the money out...you'll have to swim to get it though

didn't know this last night and couldn't fucking break the bitch open when i killed the guards

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

well fuck evidently it DOESNT work

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

if you do find one, you better have some of the sticky bombs/c4 looking things with you or a rocket launcher or you're shit outta luck

Old 09-18-2013, 09:41 PM   #16284
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
do you guys agree that the police in V are more pain in the ass? Those fgts have learned how to drive quite a bit better but I love that you can hide in alleys and shit and they'll walk by and not see you. So it's easier to get away but they are more aggressive.

Also, you can talk to random pedestrians by pressing the right dpad arrow when you're facing them. I said hello to a woman three times and she kept saying to leave her alone. Then I said "you need to work on that attitude" and she called the cops on me had to jump a fence and hide behind a house until they left

I noticed theres not as many cop cars driving around as in previous games
Old 09-18-2013, 09:43 PM   #16285
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

have any of yall tried being good samaritan?

some fgt robbed a store or something and tried to get away on moped. knocked him off it and he startted running. then ran him over. afterwards a green dot appeared over him still. just left afterwards

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #16286
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

yeah, most of the time you'll get a reward, sometimes a little and sometimes a lot

Old 09-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #16287
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Lol ya talkin to ppl be jesty as fuck. Juan remember kingpin

Video page
Full screen

@ 1:30

that fgt doesn't keep insulting him though, can't find a video where they keep insulting until he attacks

Quote:
tip, you can drive the armored trucks into the ocean/river and the backs open up and drop the money out...you'll have to swim to get it though

didn't know this last night and couldn't fucking break the bitch open when i killed the guards
do need to find armored truck
Old 09-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #16288
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

that's something I haven't tried yet myself, robbing a store

Old 09-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #16289
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mhmm even if i kill em nailz? not sure i got anything taht time

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2013, 09:49 PM   #16290
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

btw, some foo on 360achievements said you can shoot the back of the armored trucks with the pistol and they open up...i call bullshit

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
mhmm even if i kill em nailz? not sure i got anything taht time
i ran a guy over who stole a purse and gave it back to the woman and got a reward

i also saved this chick from getting stabbed and just come in like 100mph into the alley and run the fucker over lol

Old 09-18-2013, 09:50 PM   #16291
stonehenge

be careful when helping the random peeps on the side of the road, i tried to help this bish and she had a few homies hiding in the alley waiting to rob my ass

pero its ok, they is all ded now

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

i killed her homies and then kicked her in the back so she landed on their dead bodies

should teach her a lesson
Old 09-18-2013, 09:51 PM   #16292
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mhmm. k will has to pay attention to what they did lol. i just left him there

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2013, 10:05 PM   #16293
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

can't wait until Oct 1, survival and holding up stores sounds fun as shit to do as a group

I'm sure single player will easily hold me over until then, hell there is 100-150 hours of stuff EASILY to do in the game.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
be careful when helping the random peeps on the side of the road, i tried to help this bish and she had a few homies hiding in the alley waiting to rob my ass

pero its ok, they is all ded now

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

i killed her homies and then kicked her in the back so she landed on their dead bodies

should teach her a lesson
i would have capped the bitch too, i'm a ruthless motherfucker

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

I need to remember and start taking pics of shit I do.

Juan, you should have took one of all the dead dudes with the bitch.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

lol, a self shot with them in the background

Old 09-18-2013, 10:05 PM   #16294
Manbearpig

Will start crashing 747s into nailz then too
Old 09-18-2013, 10:07 PM   #16295
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
have any of yall tried being good samaritan?
saw this on reddit:
  • Someone says their wallet's been stolen
  • Chase after guy who stole wallet
  • Can't catch him, shoot him in the back of the head
  • Retrieve wallet
  • Murder someone and steal their car
  • Run over 4 pedestrians
  • Return wallet
  • Good deed complet

Quote:
Juan, you should have took one of all the dead dudes with the bitch.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

lol, a self shot with them in the background

need to remember the camera more often
Old 09-18-2013, 10:14 PM   #16296
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

yeah i do cool shit all the time but forget about it

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

pretty hard to make money at the start unless you luck out

gonna have to rob some stores tonight to make enough to buy a ballin' suit for michael and customize a car a little

i can't fucking find the corvette looking car anywhere since i got one at the start of the game, i want that one to customize

Old 09-18-2013, 10:15 PM   #16297
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
yeah i do cool shit all the time but forget about it

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

pretty hard to make money at the start unless you luck out

gonna have to rob some stores tonight to make enough to buy a ballin' suit for michael and customize a car a little

i can't fucking find the corvette looking car anywhere since i got one at the start of the game, i want that one to customize
franklins dealership foo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2013, 10:26 PM   #16298
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

i never see any there either when i go

Old 09-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #16299
stonehenge

damn i wanna play, still have 1:30 left til home and gotta help wifey with some math homework since we were distracted yesterday by gtav
Old 09-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #16300
Manbearpig

wonder if you can use the camera while driving