Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2015, 09:00 PM   #24526
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

thanks for that. dick

jk, i got that from the first time i did it. collecting all riddler trophies and ill be done

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 09:55 PM   #24527
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I knew what Knightfall was as soon as he said it lol. I got spoilered by my own knowledge of the comic books and movies basically.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:06 PM   #24528
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

ohhh its taken from other stuff? lol. i figured itd be something like that when scarecrow unveils him.

ending was wtfish. robin saves him and just leaves lol wtf.

though i do like how after that everyone knows, and the game continues, i caught all the villains and theyd talk to you as bruce

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-17-2015, 10:25 PM   #24529
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Basically Knightfall Protocol is similar to the ending in The Dark Knight rises. I'm pretty sure he's had to do it in the comics before too.

Red Hood saves him, aka Jason Todd, aka old Robin. Notice the Red Hood helmet he had on with the Batman symbol painted on his chest. He's just showing that he's turned into a good guy again, sort of. In the comics he's an anti-hero kind of like the Punisher.

Tim Drake is Robin in the game, with Dick Grayson (the OG Robin) being Nightwing. All the Robins are confusing though if you don't hoar out Batman all the time.

I hated they made Jason Todd the Arkham Knight though, that was fucking dumb as hell. I saw that shit a mile away. They should have had him be Red hood the entire length of the game. Red Hood is awesome, Arkham Knight is gay as fuck.

Last edited by Chevrolet Fanatic; 07-17-2015 at 10:27 PM.
Old 07-17-2015, 10:36 PM   #24530
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol yeah when batman started having his delusions in the theater of how robin died i was like, bruh no way its anyone else lol.

does arkham origins provide anything to the story of the other 3 games?

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

tho i did like how slade showed up, was like "horyshet a teen titan bamf villain"

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-18-2015, 12:57 AM   #24531
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I thought Origins was really fun. It's basically Batman when he's first starting out. Black Mask is BAMF in it.

Shenmue 3 up to $6,000,000 in it's last day. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3

Old 07-18-2015, 02:56 AM   #24532
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

will play eventually, AK makes me want to revisit the frist 2 games

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-18-2015, 04:21 AM   #24533
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I've just been playing the witcher and ESO back and forth
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 09:45 PM   #24534
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
I've just been riding the witcher and ESO dicks back and forth
Ftfy
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:40 AM   #24535
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ok
Old 07-21-2015, 02:53 AM   #24536
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-22-2015, 05:44 AM   #24537
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Got my Onechanbara Z2 Chaos Banana Split edition.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

See Cez, special editions, but in games.

Old 07-22-2015, 05:56 AM   #24538
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no look so special

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-22-2015, 02:06 PM   #24539
stonehenge

Dafuk game is that
Old 07-22-2015, 02:23 PM   #24540
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
no look so special
Did you not see the part where it comes with a used dildo called "The Banana Split"?
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 05:14 PM   #24541
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

oh i see, artbook and cd

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-22-2015, 07:27 PM   #24542
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

one of the funnier things to happen in my game

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-23-2015, 02:54 AM   #24543
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Dafuk game is that
Dynasty Warriors style game where you kill zombies and vampires while wearing skimpy bikinis.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Quote:
no look so special
My Arkham Knight limited edition was ballin'. That fuckin' statue was a lot bigger than I even figured it would be.

Old 07-23-2015, 03:17 AM   #24544
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

anime games should come with figz.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-23-2015, 03:21 AM   #24545
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
anime games should come with figz.
Think the new Senran Kagura might when it gets a North America release, at least I hope it does.

The Japanese version got 10 chibi figures, fucking 10 little chibi's. It was pretty cool.

Old 07-23-2015, 03:31 AM   #24546
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Got my Onechanbara Z2 Chaos Banana Split edition.

the girls have penor
Old 07-23-2015, 03:32 AM   #24547
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Think the new Senran Kagura might when it gets a North America release, at least I hope it does.

The Japanese version got 10 chibi figures, fucking 10 little chibi's. It was pretty cool.
thats bamf, chibi figz so cute

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-23-2015, 03:58 AM   #24548
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post

the girls have penor
Banana penors or not, it's fun.

Old 07-23-2015, 04:01 PM   #24549
stonehenge

Quote:
Dynasty Warriors style game where you kill zombies and vampires while wearing skimpy bikinis.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:35 PM   #24550
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works