Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-18-2013, 06:41 AM   #1801
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I had a Toshiba and mom has a Toshiba, both were/are good lappys.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:24 PM   #1802
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

mawkbewk

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #1803
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

$$$$

Old 09-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #1804
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

old mawkbewk

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2013, 07:54 PM   #1805
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

just got a new Acer interactive projector unboxed and hooked up.. and sitting on a projector stand it throws the image on the ceiling rofl
Old 09-18-2013, 08:13 PM   #1806
stonehenge

wtf
Old 09-18-2013, 10:32 PM   #1807
stonehenge

Quote:
Two people--Derp Derpington and Herp Herpston--need passwords to access the computers in lab A & B so that they can establish their own passwords. Juan took care of this in Aug, but apparently they deleted the messages emailed to them from him. They've been using only the generic password available for the lab computers, and when that was discontinued last week they realized they cannot get into our lab computers. So please email them passwords again (or re-send the original ones sent to them). I apologize for their neglect and thank you AGAIN for taking care of this.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:33 PM   #1808
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

make passwords pendejo1 and pendejo2

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-22-2013, 04:13 PM   #1809
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Juan, see if your local Best Buy has this deal http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+1...11.98541&rd=25
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:04 PM   #1810
stonehenge

Page not found :/
Old 09-22-2013, 05:08 PM   #1811
MikeH
waffler

Asus X501A-SI30302Q for $279
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:41 PM   #1812
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I wouldn't buy any other laptop than a Acer or Asus. I've picked so many of each out for people and I've heard nothing but good things about them after they get them.

HP, Dell, and Toshiba have all been pieces of shit in my experience. Especially working on peoples and hearing horror stories constantly about them.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:38 PM   #1813
stonehenge

One of my servers was unreachable. Went to see if it had died, crashed, network card died, switch port died, etc... The network cable was unplugged. None of us have been in the server room for a couple days and the cable has a sturdy clip on it so it didn't just fall out.

:aliens:
Old 10-01-2013, 08:04 PM   #1814
stonehenge

http://grahamcluley.com/2013/09/serious-yahoo-bug/

you can compromise ANY yahoo account with a simple link? Thanks so much for telling us bro! Here's $12.50 to buy a yahoo shirt
Old 10-01-2013, 08:07 PM   #1815
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 10-07-2013, 03:31 PM   #1816
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

So. Had a guy that wanted his machine faster. I ordered him some RAM. 8Gb to be exact. 4 sticks of Kingston KTD-DM8400C6/2G

Before I could get it here and install it, one of the admins forced me to give him a new workstation AND remove his DVD burner and install it in another machine.. So I did... and now I have RAM I can't use anywhere else.

WTF you idiots????
Old 10-07-2013, 03:36 PM   #1817
stonehenge

can you just put another cd or dvd drive into his old workstation and pass it along to someone else or keep it as a spare w/ decent ram?

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

or theres no one around there who treats you better than others that could benefit from some free ram?
Old 10-07-2013, 03:38 PM   #1818
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 10-07-2013, 03:39 PM   #1819
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

He had one of the only Dell machines in my network. Everything else is Lenovo..
It has decent RAM in it now. Enough to run. I wanted to just blow it away and do a fresh OS install. Especially since XP is gonna be End of Life here soon. For some reason it was dowgraded to XP when bought. It should have Vista on it.

I'm sure I can dig a DVD burner or even just a old CD drive out of a parts machine.

Nobody treats me worth shit here YUNO know this?!

I just contacted the vendor I purchased it from. Maybe they'll let me return it and get something else I can actually use.
Old 10-07-2013, 03:52 PM   #1820
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
For some reason it was downgraded to XP when bought. It should have Vista on it.
You gave the reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Nobody treats me worth shit here YUNO know this?!
I knew you weren't happy with them there but I thought maybe there was a person or two that weren't dicks and deserved a couple extra gigs of ram
Old 10-14-2013, 05:06 PM   #1821
stonehenge

Attention various IT peeps. Keep an eye on this new bitch named CryptoLocker. It's been around for a couple months or so and has been getting more and more common. It is a virus that installs in the background and encrypts almost anything it can find. Especially documents, images, audio, etc that may be important to the person. Once it is done encrypting, it pops up and says "Hey, we just encrypted all your files. You have XX:XX:XX time to pay us $300 or we will delete the key that you need to decrypt it." At this point there is no way to recover the encrypted files because it is legit encryption. I'm not sure if paying them the $300 actually results in a valid key and recovered files either. They're calling it ransomware.

So once a person has it, it is too late. It also encrypts anything it can get to on mapped drives and USB drives. I don't think it looks for network shares (unless they're mapped). So if the person has a shared drive with other people and it's mapped, it can affect multiple people.

There is a small policy that you can enforce if you use a Windows Domain that should help prevent the thing from running. From what I've seen, a lot of AV software doesn't even detect it until it's too late but they may have caught up by now, I'm not sure.

Lots of info on it here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/com..._cryptolocker/

I setup that GP on our Windows domains but I need to figure out a way to push it out on our Linux (Samba) domain. It doesn't do GP so idk if there's a way to do it.
Old 10-14-2013, 05:50 PM   #1822
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

fak

Gonna push that policy ASAP.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:28 PM   #1823
stonehenge

Yeah, I pushed it out on Friday afternoon and just realized that I forgot to post about it. You may never run into it but it's pretty brutal if you do and they had anything vital on their local machine/USB. As long as you have a backup, the network share shouldn't be that devastating but still annoying.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:41 PM   #1824
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I believe I'll push that out. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 10-14-2013, 07:50 PM   #1825
stonehenge

If the hax0rz release a newer version that runs it's exe from somewhere else then the policy won't help but at this point it's supposed to stop it from running.