Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-20-2010, 02:29 PM   #501
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

After Boo is reborn Uub its pretty much DBGT. I never thought frieza was a chick
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:36 PM   #502
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

orly. man its been a long time since ive seen it. not sure what the last part i saw. it was probably a little after goku and vegeta fused. idk if i stopped watching or if CN stopped playing it

lol man if freeza was a dude it sure was one homo dude imo

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:03 PM   #503
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Haha damn homo aliens

Yea after Gogeta (vegeta + goku-son) killed Boo in his final form Goku prayed he be reborn and then Uub shows up (dark skined black hair dude) then everything went into DBGT pretty much.

Lol I was a DBZ fanatic back in the day
Old 08-20-2010, 05:03 PM   #504
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

ahh ok. i never got to see GT either

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-20-2010, 05:59 PM   #505
VmaxEngage

GT was the best IMO if you could watch in order.

Damn, work is slow as shit, cant wait for teh weekend
Old 08-20-2010, 06:19 PM   #506
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

maybe this new DBK will go into GT too

i need to get back to tenjou tenge

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-20-2010, 06:36 PM   #507
VmaxEngage

lol tru dat
Old 08-20-2010, 06:49 PM   #508
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7rLC...layer_embedded

wont embed cuz it still has some of the end of teh second movie. its the preview for 3.0 quickening.
no release date though

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works

Last edited by Cez★; 08-20-2010 at 06:53 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:02 PM   #509
VmaxEngage

Wow, theres new peeps in there?

Liked that Eva the silver hair was controlling, looked sick!!
Old 08-20-2010, 07:12 PM   #510
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i think thats kowaru? that one angel near the end. that one girl with glasses is new though

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

yea thats him. that one girl is new though for sure
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaworu_Nagisa

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

man, the more i read shit on wiki. the more i want to read the manga. it seems alot of the things that happen are more explicitly done in the manga

Quote:
Though she physically survives the test, Kyoko emerges mentally unstable, believing a doll she cares for to be an infant Asuka while only referring to her actual daughter as "that girl over there" and even going so far as to attempt to strangle Asuka so that she could "die with me!" (this is implied in the anime[citation needed], while explicitly shown in Sadamoto's manga).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asuka_Langley_Soryu

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-20-2010, 07:57 PM   #511
VmaxEngage

Damn, so that was Kowaru? He looked a lil diff. Teh new girl is abit

Eva is just a fucked up anime/manga...but is sooo gewd!
Old 08-20-2010, 07:59 PM   #512
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea i thought that was a new character but i read a spin off manga and he was on there so i thought that he was in the OG series.

word brah. thats probably the best part well i guess its probably the only thing it is

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-20-2010, 09:38 PM   #513
VmaxEngage

The only thing it is lol thats right.

He is in the OG series, he dies tho near the end and Asuka blames Shinji for it lol

I've been sitting at work all day doing nothing...perfectly good manga time gone to waste
Old 08-20-2010, 10:02 PM   #514
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea thats the dude. i wonder if theres going to be a fucked up relationship between shinji and asuka in the new movie

ftl. ima try to do my work all fast next week. im alone in my lil cube til thursday

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-20-2010, 10:20 PM   #515
VmaxEngage

No fair, you get a cube?!? I have a whole shop lol it's only me and 2 other dudes that work here.

No time for reading lol they would be all WTFBBQ?
Old 08-20-2010, 10:32 PM   #516
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea. well like half of one. but its secluded and my comp faces the wall so i can read all i want

lol. yea man i had to be when the dude that sits next to me was there too. hed be all
show them teh bewbies so theyll be all and want to read moar too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-20-2010, 11:10 PM   #517
VmaxEngage

WTF

lol they couldnt handle teh cartoon bewbies...they be all like

Ohh...you share your cubicle...why another guy?!?

Cez...
Old 08-20-2010, 11:12 PM   #518
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rofl true. nahh, i sit in a row so to speak and its split in half but his is setup so he can look over at anytime. there will be a girl next week watching

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-20-2010, 11:17 PM   #519
VmaxEngage

Girl...

GET IT SON.

Only if she's a hottie tho

Maybe she like teh anime's too?
Old 08-20-2010, 11:26 PM   #520
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i wont know if until thursday

ill ask fo sho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-20-2010, 11:47 PM   #521
VmaxEngage

That'a boy!

Old 08-20-2010, 11:52 PM   #522
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

so im reading tenjou tenge. man some of these dudes dont even LOOK like high school people

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-21-2010, 12:25 AM   #523
VmaxEngage

Is that what theyre supposed to be in?

Manga isnt edited is it? I hope not, it should stay true to the OG.

Checked earlier, and I dont get the nick that plays DBK
Old 08-21-2010, 12:29 AM   #524
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea man

nope its not edited. FTL theyre in namek last i checked. you can watch on the web too
im reading it here
http://www.8manga.com/manga/manga-1492.html?ch=21-2
and here lol
http://www.mangareader.net/657-32661...hapter-10.html

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-21-2010, 04:15 AM   #525
VmaxEngage

Namek...damn that took like a year to get to in the original dbz

Ahhhhhhh natty ice is gewd