Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2010, 04:01 AM   #226
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

looked it up. sounds badass. do need to see
btw heres a must read manga imo. fucking awesome shit. theres a movie being made of it too supposedly. its science fiction, action, drama. battle angel alita
http://manga.animea.net/battle-angel-alita.html?skip=1

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:33 AM   #227
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Battle Angel Alita, I think I've heard of that before.

It's called battle angel here, 2 OVAs were made in the 90s. I knew it looked familiar.

James Cameron is supposed to direct that movie? BAMF

Finished ep 5 of OT. I like it, funny stuff. Kinda some wrong moments...if they are related...ya know.

hah im outtie, I'll finish it tomorrow
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:36 AM   #228
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yes. you are correct. the ovas were sorta different though, same concept and characters. and yes about james cameron. comes out next year. been waiting for a fucking trailer since i heard it was in production

lmao yea. dudes holding back

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 04:38 AM   #229
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

I think it will be epic. Hopefully...

You ever seen any of the ragnarok manga? That was some kewl stuffs

What'd you think of galaxy express?

Haha dude holding back...aww skeet skeet skeet

Last edited by VmaxEngage; 08-10-2010 at 04:40 AM.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:43 AM   #230
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

it better. most anime live action films have sucked. supposedly hes using the first three volumes for the first movie, if its good he'll make a sequel

nah, ive heard of it though.

hmm cant say for sure about GE. read a quick synopsis. sounds good. ill check out after OT

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 04:47 AM   #231
VmaxEngage

I coulda sworn there was more battle angel out. I've heard and seen of it for a long time. It's the cover for one of my old newtype magazines.

Ragnarok is a pretty epic manga.

lol a dude on ebay is sellin bootleg blurays of GE999...sad thing is...that's the only way to get it on DVD or bluray...it was never released here :*(

I'm outtie, work sucks.

Night night, keep ya butthole tight!
Old 08-10-2010, 04:50 AM   #232
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mostly manga the new BAA last order is a continuation of the original. the ending in the first series was just something he did because he couldnt end it how he wantedd to or so i read. i wish they would make an anime of it.

yea ive heard of it a number of times.

rly? damn that sucks. gotta get my search skills on for GE

yea i hear you. wish i could watch this stuff at work

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 06:49 AM   #233
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Deathnote was addicting
TATERNATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:15 PM   #234
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

death note is FTW.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 05:49 PM   #235
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

anything not like DBZ FTW

last time on DBZ: Gohan spent the entire episode powering up while Cell ate a hot pocket!
Old 08-10-2010, 05:57 PM   #236
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

. old one sucked dick. watch dragon ball kai. its a newer no bullshit series. its at ep 67 or so and the next one is where cell makes his first appearance.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 07:07 PM   #237
TATERNATER
potato tornado

That was my saga back in the day! That ronnie kenshen (sp) and trigun.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:37 PM   #238
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

aww man ruroni kenshin kicks ass. i never got to finish it on tv went to teh internet and found the whole series, movies AND OVAs

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 11:28 PM   #239
VmaxEngage

DBGT, Kenshin and Trigun FTW!

I made sure to catch every episode of Trigun
Old 08-10-2010, 11:34 PM   #240
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Do need to see trigun too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 11:44 PM   #241
TATERNATER
potato tornado

why would AS show two eps of Inuyasha every fucking night for 2 years and not play kenshin all the way through once? Or even that detective show where the soccer player was turned into a kid! What was that called?
Old 08-10-2010, 11:50 PM   #242
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ratings probably
they finished inuyasha so they play reruns, then they made inuyasha the final act. it gives it an ending to the story. its so badass. i thought AS would have bought the right for it but they got kekkashi wtf.
wish they would play kenshin and yu yu hakusho again
youre talking about case closed? its detective conan in japan. that fucking shit is still going its at like 500 episodes

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 11:52 PM   #243
VmaxEngage

AS is teh gays now. Kenshin was sweet, way better than Inuyasha, but Inu was way more popular. I remember that detective one, can't remember the name tho.

*Nvm Cez knows all lol
Old 08-10-2010, 11:55 PM   #244
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

about inuyasha being more popular.
lol i try brah. yea AS is gay now. check out the saturday schedule. guess the ANN article i posted was right fucking AS
http://www.adultswim.com/schedule/index.html

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2010, 11:56 PM   #245
TATERNATER
potato tornado

yu yu hakusho was koo but they stopped playing it just as he was about to fight that green guy with the glasses. I remember that he needed to train and power up so he could beat said guy in some tournament... wait. Isn't that the DBZ Formula?
Old 08-10-2010, 11:58 PM   #246
VmaxEngage

Damn, no more anime on AS. What has the world come to?

I remember that episode! God, that was years ago. They just stoped showing Yu Yu out of nowhere

Damn, Veoh is sloooow tonight...or maybe it's meh internets
Old 08-10-2010, 11:59 PM   #247
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkmonkey View Post
yu yu hakusho was koo but they stopped playing it just as he was about to fight that green guy with the glasses. I remember that he needed to train and power up so he could beat said guy in some tournament... wait. Isn't that the DBZ Formula?

they would always play up to a certain point and just start all over again in BOTH kenshin and hakusho.
thank god for the internet. i got to finish both

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Damn, no more anime on AS. What has the world come to?

I remember that episode! God, that was years ago.

Damn, Veoh is sloooow tonight...or maybe it's meh internets
little faggots probably complaining about anime hogging up time for boondocks or shitty programming.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2010, 12:00 AM   #248
VmaxEngage

Boondocks isnt that bad, they have some funny episodes.

Shit, now the only thing worth watching is Squidbillies, and Robot Chicken. Sadface
Old 08-11-2010, 12:03 AM   #249
TATERNATER
potato tornado

yeah case closed, inuyasha's ending sucked! if I remember right it was kagome talking about getting new fucking shoes. No wonder they play crap like squidbillys and billand tom's awsome fag fest.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

you're right boondocks is down right good!
Old 08-11-2010, 12:06 AM   #250
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Boondocks isnt that bad, they have some funny episodes.

Shit, now the only thing worth watching is Squidbillies, and Robot Chicken. Sadface
yea i watch it. only that and robot chicken. aqua teen hunger force too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkmonkey View Post
yeah case closed, inuyasha's ending sucked! if I remember right it was kagome talking about getting new fucking shoes. No wonder they play crap like squidbillys and billand tom's awsome fag fest.
that wasnt the real ending either. the final act is the rest of the story.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

OMG ep 11. get to it NAOO

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works