Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #12776
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I have a 775W and it is plenty for me. I have a core 2 quad 2.4 (old) and a gtx670, both which probably use more power than what you are planning. Also have three HDs in it. No power issues.

A 750 would probably be fine. I think royarz has a 750.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #12777
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Yeah, I'm just going to use a single hard drive for now, can't afford too much really at the moment.

Probably use a i5-3570K Quad-Core then that single asus gtx 660ti for my card. I read that it was one of the best bang for your buck video cards you could get at the moment, didn't want to spend out the ass on one too expensive.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

I'll post some pictures when it's finally done.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #12778
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Should be plenty. There might be some games you can't 100% max out but not to the point that you'll care. Everything will look better than the PS3 that you're used to.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:22 PM   #12779
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

...but what about le ps4.

The game I'm most hyped about for PC is Marvel Heroes...their MMO.

Old 03-12-2013, 10:30 PM   #12780
stonehenge

orly

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

Old 03-13-2013, 01:22 AM   #12781
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

saw that shit was like dafukkkk

Nailz a 750w should be plenty G!

I am on a note bish
Old 03-13-2013, 05:37 PM   #12782
stonehenge

So this is interesting/jesty/retarded...

EA banned this guy for having the username "mauriceegibb". He thought he was banned for asking what "eat a back of dicks" meant on the Battlelog forums. A mod comes in and tells him it was because he was "impersonating a celebrity" (one of the BeeGees) with his username. That name was pulled from the dudes PSN when he setup BF3, he has had that PSN name for 6 years with no problems. Then I guess to be "fair" they went and banned "barrycgibb" and "robinhgibb" also.

Dude goes on to call mods out on the ratardness. I like this quote:

Quote:
So what I've learned from EAKennedy:

It is FINE to say go eat a bag of baby dicks ni**er

but heaven forbid your account name from 2006 is that of a dead disco band member!
Here is full thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield...id/td-p/739066
Old 03-13-2013, 05:44 PM   #12783
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

pinche EA

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:41 PM   #12784
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

wont be getting sim city

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:42 PM   #12785
stonehenge

did want to try it but not with that always online shit. will wait until someone hacks it
Old 03-13-2013, 07:44 PM   #12786
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

what is this steam shit btw?

Old 03-13-2013, 07:46 PM   #12787
stonehenge

steam is win

You install it and buy games through it, manage games through it, have a friends list to chat with foos while you play (there is an overlay that comes up on top of the game you are in when you press a key combo).

They always have bamf sales. You can also add non-steam games to your library and use the steam overlay and whatnot in those games.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:49 PM   #12788
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

should get on mac

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

lol also started skyrim again. gonna try same setup and hopefully get stupid dragon to take me to skyrim heaven or whatever

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-13-2013, 07:50 PM   #12789
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

can i steal the shit?

Old 03-13-2013, 07:52 PM   #12790
stonehenge

Steal what? Steam is free...

Cez, I installed it on Mac at work to try it out, worked good. Only certain games available for Mac though.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:55 PM   #12791
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

no the games and shit

Old 03-13-2013, 07:55 PM   #12792
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

can has horror game at least?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-13-2013, 08:03 PM   #12793
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
no the games and shit
rofl no, unless you want to install some Free To Play games

but if you download games on your own, you can add them to your steam list so you can talk to homies while you play and have all your games listed in one place on steam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
can has horror game at least?
Old 03-13-2013, 08:06 PM   #12794
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i mean i cant d/l the games via torrent and play them on steam can i?

Old 03-13-2013, 08:10 PM   #12795
stonehenge

you can add them to steam and use the overlay to chat, browse the internet, etc while in-game but you can't use the multiplayer aspect of steam.

Like for example, if MBP was online right now playing Counter Strike, I could right click his name and choose Join because it is a Steam game. If he was playing a non-steam game, I couldn't join him but I would be able to see what he was playing and send him a message calling him a fgt while he was in-game.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:18 PM   #12796
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

He does this anyway

Its not an example

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post

I really would like to try dayz out. I can just imagine the rages I would have.

I have a logitech mic sitting in it's box still yet I haven't even used.
Dayz is a mixture of funny as fuck, OH SHIT moments, and rage

I like to troll people I find and then kill them.

Once Ape, Blake and I ran into a hacker, THAT ACTUALLY LIVES IN THE SAME TOWN AS ME

Ape and I were actually in the middle of the ocean and this dude popped out of nowhere to help us to land
Actually ran me over with the boat when I think aboot it

and he gave us free shit all the time

Would join our game
Give us bamf gear, fly us around in a boat and be like latro

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Flew us around in a little shitty sedan once
and killed a dude with gatling cannons in his chest
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:18 PM   #12797
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-13-2013, 08:20 PM   #12798
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfirebirdpig View Post
He does this anyway

Its not an example

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Dayz is a mixture of funny as fuck, OH SHIT moments, and rage

I like to troll people I find and then kill them.

Once Ape, Blake and I ran into a hacker, THAT ACTUALLY LIVES IN THE SAME TOWN AS ME

Ape and I were actually in the middle of the ocean and this dude popped out of nowhere to help us to land
Actually ran me over with the boat when I think aboot it

and he gave us free shit all the time

Would join our game
Give us bamf gear, fly us around in a boat and be like latro

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Flew us around in a little shitty sedan once
and killed a dude with gatling cannons in his chest
Sounds pretty good to me, and jesty.

I thought I had you on my steam friends list, but don't think I do, what's your username on there?

Old 03-13-2013, 08:22 PM   #12799
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

guess ill make one aint spending money though

Old 03-13-2013, 08:23 PM   #12800
stonehenge

rofl pinche nailz:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
May build a new PC sometime soon, you hoars tell me your Steam usernames so I can add you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfirebirdpig View Post
wasteland454

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
guess ill make one aint spending money though
same username I assume? Will add you when I get home if you post that you have it installed.