Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2017, 09:09 PM   #124176
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Thatll save ya around $300. Idk about cv's but the yook and silvi both cost around 300 for windshields.

In other news, new king dingaling:

http://www.tacticalshit.com/canadian...t-kill-record/
Old 06-22-2017, 09:16 PM   #124177
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Holy fuck $300 for glass?

Brb welding plastic together

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 12:29 AM   #124178
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

think I paid 200ish via safelite with a coupon for the cambry, lil less for the troka
Old 06-23-2017, 12:30 AM   #124179
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

guess ill drive around with it

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-23-2017, 01:47 AM   #124180
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

As long as your insurance includes a line item that says "Comprehensive" or "COMP" (if you have collision then you probably have comp too), the deductible for that line is the most you'll pay for glass, and your state or just your policy may have 0 deductible for glass.

Also, google up some internet-based windshield replacement companies (really brokers that hire local contractors) that will return the deductible to you. They're a little shady but they usually send a decent contractor. I've used such services twice, once in like 2008 and once last year...the first one was great, the one I used last year (auto glass guru) was totally shady and didn't end up giving me any money (but I carry zero deductible comp anyway).

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
Thatll save ya around $300. Idk about cv's but the yook and silvi both cost around 300 for windshields.

In other news, new king dingaling:

http://www.tacticalshit.com/canadian...t-kill-record/
Over 2 miles. What the fuck kind of scope did he have?
Old 06-23-2017, 03:15 AM   #124181
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

The kind powered by magic
Old 06-24-2017, 12:43 PM   #124182
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

eBay ad, the thumbnail looked like "Gotta be quicker than that", not sure if maybe even funnier when I saw the full size image...

vs.

Old 06-24-2017, 05:14 PM   #124183
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Wtf. Whats with the bugt plugs

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-24-2017, 08:05 PM   #124184
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I think they're a close-up view of some kind of sinkers.
Old 06-24-2017, 10:35 PM   #124185
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Butt stuff
Old 06-24-2017, 11:42 PM   #124186
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Oh, and i guess enlarged in picture

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-25-2017, 05:31 PM   #124187
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Am i wrong to think this bitch shouldve died after the first one?

Like shit woman, let someone else have a chance

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/heart-to...inkId=39083891

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-25-2017, 06:50 PM   #124188
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Why? She did everything perfectly, obediently taking the drugs and doing the care and fucking exercising and staying in shape, and made the first one last more than twice as long as anyone expected it to. By schedule she would have needed her third replacement, not her second (so her fourth heart total, not her third). If anyone deserves it, she does. She'll probably make this one last until she dies of some other old-age related thing.

It's not like she's elderly and won't get to use it for as long as it can last. At 50, with her son in college, she is probably very needed for another 20 years, and if her son makes any babies then they will want to meet their grandmother.

I just hope that when my (or my wife's) ticker goes, we won't get denied for being fat and lazy (and less needed because child-free). This lady deserves it more than I will.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:15 PM   #124189
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

One and done maybe?

Idk. Seems like she lived the life she wanted with her first OP heart. Why not give someone a shot now.

Its probably shitty of me to think that as a nurse.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-26-2017, 12:57 AM   #124190
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Installed those blue direct-from-China CNC aluminum window crank handles. I like their installation system a lot better than OEM. The knobs are rather puny though...I might adapt something, maybe some of the matching alternate mounting thingies that I didn't use.

Reconnected evap hose. We'll see if I can still fill reasonably well. I think it will work.

Replaced all O-rings in A/C, poured in Ester oil, pulled vacuum, then charged with the correct amount of R-134a. A/C works now, and hopefully it will hold the charge instead of eventually leaking.

Old 06-26-2017, 01:27 AM   #124191
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Yuuusss
Old 06-26-2017, 08:33 PM   #124192
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

back to the windshield thing, we have $0 deductible here and some shady companies will give you $100+ to get your shield replaced by them.

I'm sure you get a garbage quality windshield and they charge for premium.

Never done it but I've been tempted lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 09:03 PM   #124193
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

hello........own bronco have new g/f and just got back from ocean.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 06-26-2017 at 09:06 PM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 09:19 PM   #124194
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
back to the windshield thing, we have $0 deductible here and some shady companies will give you $100+ to get your shield replaced by them.

I'm sure you get a garbage quality windshield and they charge for premium.

Never done it but I've been tempted lol
i still need to look into my insurance.

also wtf. get money for letting them give you a windshield?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
hello........own bronco have new g/f and just got back from ocean.
someones living the life

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-26-2017, 09:56 PM   #124195
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
own bronco
dfw bronco or blazer

pic plz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
also wtf. get money for letting them give you a windshield?

yep, that's why it's shady. I think the insurance company says "we'll give you $X for any windshield replacements you do" and the shady company says "damn, we can get a POS cheap window for 1/8th of X, give these foos $100 so they all come to us, and still make a profit".
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 11:59 PM   #124196
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I've never seen them offering $100, but as I said, my last two windshields came from the same shady arrangement with $50 incentives (ostensibly to cover the deductible but I have $0 deductible). Either I don't know trash glass from good or they have sent good glass, because I have no complaints.
Old 06-27-2017, 01:56 AM   #124197
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
dfw bronco or blazer

pic plz

yep, that's why it's shady. I think the insurance company says "we'll give you $X for any windshield replacements you do" and the shady company says "damn, we can get a POS cheap window for 1/8th of X, give these foos $100 so they all come to us, and still make a profit".
not sure how to share it anymore my photobucket isn't used. can I upload instagram here? its a 90 with but has a 92 front clip. I plan to change it back with parts from a 87 truck.
Old 06-27-2017, 01:59 AM   #124198
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yeah, i guess glass can be shitty. Dont wanna reach 6pmph and have glass fly into my face

Nhb you can link to instagram pics

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-27-2017, 02:05 AM   #124199
nekkidhillbilly

ok how?
Old 06-27-2017, 02:38 AM   #124200
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

If youre on the desktop click where it says "x hours ago" i think below the comments and it shows that one picture.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Copy that url and post

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works